Mar 30, 2022
Am I the only one having trouble getting Rachel's punishment level to in this version? I keep running out of AP...
Have you the option to use a dildo during punishment? If not, you need to train her in the office. If you can use it, make sure to be you the one punishing her and not your assistant.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone able to post the patch yet? Punishments with Rachel are so buggy it is almost impossible to level her. I started a new game because I have a new computer and the game keeps crashing during her early spanking punishments. Haven't even got her to level 2 yet.

May 18, 2019
Anyone else having an issue with Rachel's questline? Specifically at the point of trying to get her to shower with Sally after the soccer game? I've set up the game, I've got Rachel playing naked, I've leveled her up to 8 (I think, it's the one where I successfully used the medium sized dildo on her), and while I can win the punishment game, I can't get her to get the event continuing. I'm probably missing something, but I'm not sure what.

Reactions: MaviusJones

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone been able to pass Rachels punishment for the latest update? There doesn't seem to be enough action points to fill all 3 meters.. it's doing my head in.
Make sure Miss Newman does the over-the-knee punishments, it provides an extra point of humiliation you need to be able to use the dildo as the last action.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
For those of you dealing with the crashes during some of the spanking animations, I found a way past it. If you change the game launch properties to run in reduced color mode and turn off full screen optimizations and run in 480 mode just long enough to avoid the broken animations you can proceed.

Reactions: ubblesnop

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Hi, I'm encountering technical difficulties.

I get to choose who the cook will punish, Arabella or Samantha; and then, whichever I choose, the game just crashes. No crash report, even.

It shouldn't be a memory issue, I've got a huge paging file and plenty of available RAM.

Any suggestions?

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi, I'm encountering technical difficulties.

I get to choose who the cook will punish, Arabella or Samantha; and then, whichever I choose, the game just crashes. No crash report, even.

It shouldn't be a memory issue, I've got a huge paging file and plenty of available RAM.

Any suggestions?
I just posted directly above you.

Reactions: ubblesnop

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
rachels 1st punishment crashes the game every time i almost finish it
I get a CTD when trying to raise her to lvl 2. Just as I get all points the game crashes.

EDIT

Tried playing in windowed mode and game did not crash

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
What do you mean by this? Reloaded my save but i am unable to maxout pain/pleasure/humiliation because I do not have enough action points to do so, that's the entire problem.
Try this or look back a few pages, you might find the right combo to max her out.
It should be:
Hand above head --> body search AND take a photo
Bend over desk --> paddle
Lay on lap --> Rub pussy
Sit on lap --> Spank the girl while she is sitting on your lap ( as the headmaster only)
Diaper position --> Insert dildo. At that time you should have enough pleasure pain and humiliation to be able to.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
still it is a fantasy just like I do not want to do stuff in other games IRL even though I maybe could, like car racing.

Not as important, but just an addendum: not everybody playing these games faps to them
Do you mean car racing games or games on this site and The Headmaster in particular?

If the latter, then I have to ask what is the reason for playing most of these poorly designed (from purely gaming point of view), oftentimes unfinished projects if not for some sort of cheap, sexual thrills?

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Try this or look back a few pages, you might find the right combo to max her out.
It should be:
Hand above head --> body search AND take a photo
Bend over desk --> paddle
Lay on lap --> Rub pussy
Sit on lap --> Spank the girl while she is sitting on your lap ( as the headmaster only)
Diaper position --> Insert dildo. At that time you should have enough pleasure pain and humiliation to be able to.
This seems to work, thanks buddy I couldnt figure out for the life of me...

Reactions: Ru1n

nutzbutz

Oct 25, 2017
when i try to but the string bikini for Priti its already marked as bought/sold...but when i go to beach on saturday afternoon it says i need to but the bikini???...i've looked in inventory and its not there...confused#??

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes