Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do you mean car racing games or games on this site and The Headmaster in particular?

If the latter, then I have to ask what is the reason for playing most of these poorly designed (from purely gaming point of view), oftentimes unfinished projects if not for some sort of cheap, sexual thrills?
What I was saying is: I would never be interested in car racing in real life, but I enjoy a car racing game.

In the same way, I would not enjoy a harem in real life, but I enjoy it in games (or stories).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I seem to be stuck on Rachel's update. I can use the dildo on her with Sally but nothing advances past that. The quest tip still says to Punish her in the afternoon with the dildo but I've done that 6 times in a row now. She still can't fit it past the tip when it's just us in the office and punishing her doesn't advance anything. What am I missing?

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I seem to be stuck on Rachel's update. I can use the dildo on her with Sally but nothing advances past that. The quest tip still says to Punish her in the afternoon with the dildo but I've done that 6 times in a row now. She still can't fit it past the tip when it's just us in the office and punishing her doesn't advance anything. What am I missing?
me to

max20121999

Oct 23, 2018
there is a bug in the game if you start the game starting from chapter 2 in the inventory string bikini is missing, but it is already acquired, making it impossible to continue the story

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
there is a bug in the game if you start the game starting from chapter 2 in the inventory string bikini is missing, but it is already acquired, making it impossible to continue the story
This should be fixed by the update above. If it isn't, there is a workaround

Upload your save file here:
Then search for have_bikini2
View attachment 2012665
Change the green number to 1
View attachment 2012667
Hit the download button
View attachment 2012668
Replace the original save file with the one you downloaded and you're good to go. I don't know where the save files are on android so you'll have to find them yourself.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018

UPDATE V0.13

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.13

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1644111872828.png

View attachment 2017043
View attachment 2017044

PS: alguns textos não foi traduzido não sei por que
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheHeadmaster V0.13 Mega
game update by portuguese version 0.13 , I had to do some updates

clone1111

Jul 18, 2020
I don't really understand what I am doing wrong. I do everything according to the tutorial and I did all the tasks with Sally. Still, I can't put a dildo in Rachel
This seems to work, thanks buddy I couldnt figure out for the life of me...

It does not work for me. And now I don't know if I did something wrong or if it is a error.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
So because most of the bugs that are posted here are fixed with the new update I will post it here

Mega (Full Game)

Mega (update only)
Any idea why v0.13.1Beta is "only" 5.46 GB while v0.13.0Beta was 5.85 GB even though there were only script changes? :unsure:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any idea why v0.13.1Beta is "only" 5.46 GB while v0.13.0Beta was 5.85 GB even though there were only script changes? :unsure:
Probably the old unit fun when using different downloading sites who use different units. Some use Gigabyte, some use Gibibyte. 1 GiB=1.0737 GB. But often sites write GB instead of the correct GiB, so confusion arises. 5.46 GiB is roughly 5.86 GB, but if the first one was rounded up, and we have a bit more of content now, we are there.

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
when i try to but the string bikini for Priti its already marked as bought/sold...but when i go to beach on saturday afternoon it says i need to but the bikini???...i've looked in inventory and its not there...confused#??
I confirm this "bug" for Priti's quest, i start a new game for testing this version.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
try windowed mode not full screen and reduce the window size a bit. works for me with rachel.
Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work for me. It still crashes constantly.

I'm on a 6 thousand dollar gaming laptop from 2020, with terabytes free and a ginormous paging file, and something seems very off that I'm apparently getting memory errors every two minutes. I've never encountered a Steam game that even slowed this machine a bit.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Probably the old unit fun when using different downloading sites who use different units. Some use Gigabyte, some use Gibibyte. 1 GiB=1.0737 GB. But often sites write GB instead of the correct GiB, so confusion arises. 5.46 GiB is roughly 5.86 GB, but if the first one was rounded up, and we have a bit more of content now, we are there.
Thanks for your explanation, I appreciate it. But I know that different filehosters are using different units without naming them correctly and this shouldn't be the case here as I compared Mega with Mega.
Hmm, looks like some of the new images in 0.13.0 are still normal png files. In 0.13.1 they got converted to webp...
View attachment 2017342
Thanks for pointing that out to me, I appreciate it. This has to be the reason for the size difference. I didn't want to download the complete game again so I just downloaded the update patch.

Happyro

Sep 9, 2021
Hello, I cant' lvl up Rachel to lvl 8. I read your posts but I don't have the option "spank while sitting on your lap facing you"
... I don't know why... Can I edit my save file to unlock it?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes