tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
The game has become very unstable. I guess it's a beta, but as is the game is basically unplayable because of frequent crashes, even with the 13.1 version posted earlier in the thread. Oh well. Back to waiting. Fingers crossed they'll fix it.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Does anyone know what the next step is to speak with Ada about the photos she took? She isn't listed in the quest log and I can't find her anywhere on campus.

Also, Harriet's quest log entry says to look for her in Liz's room at night, but then she isn't actually there except for the repeatable event for the TV show, which does not advance the plot in any way. What do I need to for her event/plot advancement to happen?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for your explanation, I appreciate it. But I know that different filehosters are using different units without naming them correctly and this shouldn't be the case here as I compared Mega with Mega.
I was afraid you'd say that but the numbers were just working out so nicely ;) Then it may be gnadudu's explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

Scoobax

Feb 21, 2020
Hi. Am I the only one that gets a error every time I try to open the students info panel or quest panel? And is there a fix to this? I have the 13.1 beta version.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If you use mousewheel to rollback during Rachel's punishment, the game has a high likelyhood of CTD. No error message. So you might want to avoid that!

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Just use Joiplay.
That's what I thought, and also why I posted the answer/question I did. It's a shame that it's often the same few questions constantly being asked and answered. Pity there's no auto response for frequently asked questions or an autodelete filter that can curate out multiple repeat questions/answers. It would probably make these forums easier to navigate and interrogate for new or infrequent users.

Reactions: TheDevian

Happyro

Sep 9, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the option " spank the girl while she is sitting on your lap " with Rachel? I don't why I can't see it anymore, she's lvl7 but I can't progress to lvl8 without this option... I've already check the answers on this thread and I tried to edit my save. The only thing I can do it's to cheat with the action points but it means I will do it every time I want to lvl up this girl

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the option " spank the girl while she is sitting on your lap " with Rachel? I don't why I can't see it anymore, she's lvl7 but I can't progress to lvl8 without this option... I've already check the answers on this thread and I tried to edit my save. The only thing I can do it's to cheat with the action points but it means I will do it every time I want to lvl up this girl
Do you have the headmaster as disciplinarian? You can‘t do this if Sally is the disciplinarian.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Try this or look back a few pages, you might find the right combo to max her out.
It should be:
Hand above head --> body search AND take a photo
Bend over desk --> paddle
Lay on lap --> Rub pussy
Sit on lap --> Spank the girl while she is sitting on your lap ( as the headmaster only)
Diaper position --> Insert dildo. At that time you should have enough pleasure pain and humiliation to be able to.
Worked perfect. Thank you. Was getting tired of doing equations as I fingered myself.

I will also say again that playing in windowed and reducing the window size seems to prevent crashes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ru1n

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
The sex option is not displayed with rachel, even if all points are maxed.

edit: the reason is that the straddle position is not displayed.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes