marklar20

Mar 27, 2019
How do you apply the medium dildo on Rachel?

I already leveled her to lvl10 with the threesome, but the quest still says, that I have to punish her after school, then try the dildo.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Headmaster 0.13.1 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
It's quite simple, just proceed as:

Hand above head --> Photo
Bend over desk --> paddle
Lay on lap --> Rub pussy + Massage Inner Tight
Sit on lap --> Spank the girl while she is sitting on your lap ( as the headmaster only)
Diaper position --> Dont do anything! just click on the position to get the extra Humiliation point
Back to Lay on lap --> Anal Dildo

And that's how you do it
No option for anal dilo tho. What do I need to do to trigger that?

crox

Jun 29, 2017
The Headmaster 0.13.1 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
do not download by bittorrent, pico or deluge

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
yep. im stuck at lvl 7 with rachel she wont get changed with me in the locker rooms and i already did the 3 sum thing etc

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
I followed this word for word. by the time Rachel is in Diaper position i am at 7 of 9 pain, 16 of 16 humiliation, and 6 of 9 pleasure. i'm thinking this is bugged.
same here but its 6/9 15/15 3/9

I like this game but the punishment system is hardler than elden ring you have to spend hours and hours to find that 1 and only 1 way to pass it.

Edit:

Just after writing this comment and i would say hour 3 of trying to pass another frustration punishment section the key is headmaster sit on lap with 2nd last ap point then the dildo works.

7/15/6 before diaper position and dildo scene.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chifilly

twise1997

Sep 18, 2021
The only thing i would add is have the ability to make the girls shave. it's not like the biggest thing, but i personally prefer shaved women, so just at some point in the story having the option to decide whether girls must shave or not would be cool as a uniform option. other than that, i really like this game. it's a bit grindy, but i honestly prefer a bit of a grind rather then just instantly sleeping with the girls, it's a bit more satisfying.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I followed this word for word. by the time Rachel is in Diaper position i am at 7 of 9 pain, 16 of 16 humiliation, and 6 of 9 pleasure. i'm thinking this is bugged.
Hi Sihn8, if you're at 7/9, 16/16 and 6/9 then you should be able to insert the dildo. That will take you to full points and should allow you to raise Rachel to level 8. You don't need to max out the bars before you insert the dildo. If it helps, this is a step-by-step of how my playthrough worked:

Start of punishment: Pain 0/9 Humiliation 0/9 Pleasure 0/9​
Strip naked (Rachel puts on cat ears): 0/9 8/16 0/9​
Hands over head: 0/9 10/16 0/9​
Body search (jumping): 0/9 11/16 0/9​
Camera: 0/9 14/16 0/9​
Ruler spanking (over desk): 3/9 14/16 0/9 (or paddle, which will take you to 4/9 pain)​
Position over knee: 3/9 15/16 0/9​
Rub pussy (OTK): 3/9 15/16 3/9​
Make sure HM is selected​
Spank girl while facing you (straddle lap): 6/9 15/16 6/9​
Diaper position: 6/9 16/16 6/9​
Insert dildo: 9/9 16/16 9/9​

There have been reported issues if people weren't able to raise Rachel to level 8 the first time they punished her. So if you're still having problems, do not try summoning Rachel to your office for a second time. Instead, try using a save from before you punished her for the first time.

any wakthrough for 13.1?
The new walkthrough is in development. However, Altos just dropped a new patch today (0.13.1.1) so I need to go through that first. The patch is designed to fix a separate issue where people were having issues getting Rachel to level 6, and also to help with some of the stability/performance problems people were having.

By popular demand (by which I mean about 3 comments :LOL: ) the walkthrough is being split into 3 parts - covering Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and a General Reference Guide - which has also taken some considerable time. This is mainly designed to try and make the WT more helpful and less intimidating. The current draft WT for 0.13 is over 95k words and 350+ pages, which is simply crazy. :eek: It also means that the walkthrough is now too large for Google's auto-translate function, so splitting it into parts will help non-English speakers who want to use it.

While it's not as exciting as the new spanking scenes, there's been a lot of background work put into the new version of the game. This is designed to rebalance some aspects of gameplay and to prevent grinding. I suspect that many players are familiar with the experience of having completed all the events they can currently do, but need to grind for a week or two to buy Wilson's prostitute, or the cafeteria, or whatever. (Either that or they're familiar with the experience of clicking the "money" button in the cheat menu 80 times to do the same thing...)

In version 0.13, there's been a lot of work done to rebalance the cost of items, increase the money the HM can make, and give additional discipline points at the start of the game. This is all designed to try and prevent a lot of the grinding. However, that means there's also been a need to check and update large sections of the WT before it can be released.

Having said all of that, most of the work for the new WT has now been finished, and I'm hoping it can be released in the next day or two.

mthrndr01

Apr 23, 2018
After downloading that 13.1 patch and applying it, got some errors for Rachel's progress. At a certain point the game kicked up an error saying that the tag 'humilation' was undefined. Scanned the RPA and discovered that the script has that misspelling four times in her file. Can't seem to find non pain in the ass way to edit an RPA, so downloading the full pack again. Hooray.

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
Hi Sihn8, if you're at 7/9, 16/16 and 6/9 then you should be able to insert the dildo. That will take you to full points and should allow you to raise Rachel to level 8. You don't need to max out the bars before you insert the dildo. If it helps, this is a step-by-step of how my playthrough worked:

Start of punishment: Pain 0/9 Humiliation 0/9 Pleasure 0/9​
Strip naked (Rachel puts on cat ears): 0/9 8/16 0/9​
Hands over head: 0/9 10/16 0/9​
Body search (jumping): 0/9 11/16 0/9​
Camera: 0/9 14/16 0/9​
Ruler spanking (over desk): 3/9 14/16 0/9 (or paddle, which will take you to 4/9 pain)​
Position over knee: 3/9 15/16 0/9​
Rub pussy (OTK): 3/9 15/16 3/9​
Make sure HM is selected​
Spank girl while facing you (straddle lap): 6/9 15/16 6/9​
Diaper position: 6/9 16/16 6/9​
Insert dildo: 9/9 16/16 9/9​

There have been reported issues if people weren't able to raise Rachel to level 8 the first time they punished her. So if you're still having problems, do not try summoning Rachel to your office for a second time. Instead, try using a save from before you punished her for the first time.

The new walkthrough is in development. However, Altos just dropped a new patch today (0.13.1.1) so I need to go through that first. The patch is designed to fix a separate issue where people were having issues getting Rachel to level 6, and also to help with some of the stability/performance problems people were having.

By popular demand (by which I mean about 3 comments :LOL: ) the walkthrough is being split into 3 parts - covering Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and a General Reference Guide - which has also taken some considerable time. This is mainly designed to try and make the WT more helpful and less intimidating. The current draft WT for 0.13 is over 95k words and 350+ pages, which is simply crazy. :eek: It also means that the walkthrough is now too large for Google's auto-translate function, so splitting it into parts will help non-English speakers who want to use it.

While it's not as exciting as the new spanking scenes, there's been a lot of background work put into the new version of the game. This is designed to rebalance some aspects of gameplay and to prevent grinding. I suspect that many players are familiar with the experience of having completed all the events they can currently do, but need to grind for a week or two to buy Wilson's prostitute, or the cafeteria, or whatever. (Either that or they're familiar with the experience of clicking the "money" button in the cheat menu 80 times to do the same thing...)

In version 0.13, there's been a lot of work done to rebalance the cost of items, increase the money the HM can make, and give additional discipline points at the start of the game. This is all designed to try and prevent a lot of the grinding. However, that means there's also been a need to check and update large sections of the WT before it can be released.

Having said all of that, most of the work for the new WT has now been finished, and I'm hoping it can be released in the next day or two.
Spank girl while facing you (straddle lap): 6/9 15/16 6/9
no such option

mthrndr01

Apr 23, 2018
Update!

Tried to fix the "humilation" typo that blocks the first lap spanking at level 6(?).

Extracted and updated the rpy, figured out how to compile it to rpyc, but as it turns out, it gets caught by file validation and I have no idea what to fix to get around it, or what to remove to disable it.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
no 'sit on lap' option
How do I get my influence to 11?
Every WT I've read only goes up to 10.
View attachment 2023983
If nothing else, there's a cheat option, it helps with the grind a lot and it doesn't break the game. When you're out on the map in the top right corner there's a camera-like icon, there you can find the available replays and a big orange button that says "do not press", there you can tweak most of the variables in the game.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes