DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
yep. im stuck at lvl 7 with rachel she wont get changed with me in the locker rooms and i already did the 3 sum thing etc
Same - I give football practice all the time but there's never an option to shower afterwards. I had one instance where rachel popped up in the dressing room and was unhappy that Sally might shower there, but after the lesson it just skipped to the punishment menu as usual.

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
well hard to advance 8 when you have the anal dildo but does not show up during the punishment.. any ideas?

May 18, 2019
I asked previously, and moved to the latest version, but I either never got a response or didn't understand the response I got. Does anyone know how to get Rachel to shower with you and Sally after a ball game? I tried every combination of refereeing I could think of, but it just goes straight to the evening.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I'm fairly sure this may be a problem with my system I need to fix but I am getting a constant forced closure of the game when it transitions between animations during Sam's spanking by Patricia in the office. I am on a windows 11 laptop with an rtx3050 and i7-11800. As far as I am aware all drivers are up to date. Obviously this issue means that any further progression is impossible. Any ideas for a fix.

Okashii_Yo

Dec 31, 2019
I'm fairly sure this may be a problem with my system I need to fix but I am getting a constant forced closure of the game when it transitions between animations during Sam's spanking by Patricia in the office. I am on a windows 11 laptop with an rtx3050 and i7-11800. As far as I am aware all drivers are up to date. Obviously this issue means that any further progression is impossible. Any ideas for a fix.
i have this with rachel, at not even level 2.
it force closes itself if i try the lube, impossible to go further.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
i have this with rachel, at not even level 2.
it force closes itself if i try the lube, impossible to go further.
To be honest that was happening to me too but for that a work around that worked for me was changing her position. ie bend over desk and then returning to over the knee to carry on

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
No option for anal dilo tho. What do I need to do to trigger that?
Try this or look back a few pages, you might find the right combo to max her out.
It should be:
Hand above head --> body search AND take a photo
Bend over desk --> paddle
Lay on lap --> Rub pussy
Sit on lap --> Spank the girl while she is sitting on your lap ( as the headmaster only)
Diaper position --> Insert dildo. At that time you should have enough pleasure pain and humiliation to be able to.
That means anal dildo is the next level, just use this tutorial instead to pass to the next level then ^^

Reactions: AdreinVeidt

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
* * * An updated version of the Game Guide for version 0.13.2 (patreon release)
is available
here * * *

Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.13.1.1

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.13 beta. This includes all the new content for Rachel including walkthroughs for Rachel's two "The Headmaster's Pet" student quests, and a punishment guide to help you get Rachel to level 10. It also includes an updated event log. Version 0.13 of the game also saw a rebalancing of some of the gameplay, including the cost of buying items and payments to the Headmaster, and the guide has been updated to reflect these changes.

Please note that this is a beta release, and there are some known issues with parts of Rachel's quest. The current bug tracker is available . If you discover any unreported bugs, please add a comment to the bug tracker. Where possible, details of the known issues (and solutions) are noted in the game guide.

Previously, the game guide was a single document. However, it has now been split into 3 parts. Part 1 of the guide covers Chapter 1 of the game, and Part 2 covers Chapter 2. Part 3 includes additional information, including a detailed punishment guide for all the girls, information about the cheat menu and holiday specials, and reference information about increasing grades and discipline, passing school rules, earning money and more.

Separating the guide into 3 parts is designed to make it more accessible, particularly to newer players, and it also means it it easier to use automatic translation tools to read the guide. However, some functionality is lost. In particular, some of the internal hyperlinks will no longer work. Therefore, for anyone who prefers, I have also uploaded a complete guide game that includes all 3 parts in one PDF.

Sample pages from the guide:

Alternatively, if you need help with raising Rachel to level 10, you can also refer to my quick punishment guide for Rachel, here.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Download Part 1

Download Part 2

Download Part 3

Download Complete Guide

Last edited:

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
this is the picture to explain my issue, also is there a action point cheat? maybe that might help me cuz i got 0 after i get most of her stats up

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
Is there a bug in " The Reluctant Rebel"? Every time that I get to the part where the MC is supposed to buy Priti a bikini, The on-line store says it has already been purchased. It is not in the inventory and there is not any way to advance in the event series without the bikini.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
Is there a bug in " The Reluctant Rebel"? Every time that I get to the part where the MC is supposed to buy Priti a bikini, The on-line store says it has already been purchased. It is not in the inventory and there is not any way to advance in the event series without the bikini.
go to updates onyl and download the patch then put it in game folder, u will get a screen just ignore it and it will be good

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes