CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
I get this error on rachel 7) final step :

While running game code:
File "game/Rachel_PS.rpy", line 5652, in <module>
NameError: name 'humilation' is not defined

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
What am I doing wrong? I downloaded the new version, I last played in November but I don't see to have any new content?

I have two questions:

A Man's Work
If a Headmaster Falls in the Woods

I'm unable to progress any of them, I don't see myself able to progress anything, have I broken something or have I completed all the content?

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.13.1.1

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.13 beta. This includes all the new content for Rachel including walkthroughs for Rachel's two "The Headmaster's Pet" student quests, and a punishment guide to help you get Rachel to level 10. It also includes an updated event log. Version 0.13 of the game also saw a rebalancing of some of the gameplay, including the cost of buying items and payments to the Headmaster, and the guide has been updated to reflect these changes.

Please note that this is a beta release, and there are some known issues with parts of Rachel's quest. The current bug tracker is available . If you discover any unreported bugs, please add a comment to the bug tracker. Where possible, details of the known issues (and solutions) are noted in the game guide.

Previously, the game guide was a single document. However, it has now been split into 3 parts. Part 1 of the guide covers Chapter 1 of the game, and Part 2 covers Chapter 2. Part 3 includes additional information, including a detailed punishment guide for all the girls, information about the cheat menu and holiday specials, and reference information about increasing grades and discipline, passing school rules, earning money and more.

Separating the guide into 3 parts is designed to make it more accessible, particularly to newer players, and it also means it it easier to use automatic translation tools to read the guide. However, some functionality is lost. In particular, some of the internal hyperlinks will no longer work. Therefore, for anyone who prefers, I have also uploaded a complete guide game that includes all 3 parts in one PDF.

Sample pages from the guide:

Alternatively, if you need help with raising Rachel to level 10, you can also refer to my quick punishment guide for Rachel, here.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Download Part 1

Download Part 2

Download Part 3

Download Complete Guide
You're the best

• Red Heart
Reactions: Phil5k

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
What am I doing wrong? I downloaded the new version, I last played in November but I don't see to have any new content?

I have two questions:

A Man's Work
If a Headmaster Falls in the Woods

I'm unable to progress any of them, I don't see myself able to progress anything, have I broken something or have I completed all the content?
You're far from having done all the content.
Please take a look at the walkthrough that Phil5k posted just a few posts before yours and you should be able to move on.

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
That means anal dildo is the next level, just use this tutorial instead to pass to the next level then ^^
I already did this and now I'm lvl 9 and I still don't see the anal dildo option.

Edit: I found out why I didn't have that option. you need to have the shower scene between rachel,sally and mc to unlock the anal dildo option

Last edited:
Reactions: Yakjzak

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
This site goes a bit wild with the tags. Seems tags are meant more for the opt-out crew than to help find a fetish you are looking for.

If you are looking for sisters banging, this is not your game. If you are afraid to see twin sisters kiss, then the tag is there to steer you away from this game.

Reactions: Cartageno

devilman432

Feb 2, 2019
Stuck on Priti understanding her desire quest. The one where you go to the girls play and watch to talk with Priti afterwords. She won't come out in the skimpy Aphrodite dress and I have done everything I can thing off.
I did check the walkthrough and that did not help and just made me confused. I mean good job to whoever made it but it is very confusing.

devilman432

Feb 2, 2019
Stuck on Priti understanding her desire quest. The one where you go to the girls play and watch to talk with Priti afterwords. She won't come out in the skimpy Aphrodite dress and I have done everything I can thing off.
I did check the walkthrough and that did not help and just made me confused. I mean good job to whoever made it but it is very confusing.
Just found out by accident what I needed to do. So if anyone elsse have my problem redo Pritis first photoshoot the one when she tests swimsuits in your office even if you already did it

Last edited:

sunshineo

Dec 13, 2020
Has anyone seen the 13.1.1 patch out in the wild yet. Released yesterday (Saturday 03/09/22) through discord at least.
Where on discord? Seems to me there is only one patch that patch 0.13.0 to 0.13.1 . It fixes a few bugs, but still have the Rachel stuck on lvl 6 or 7 issue. You can easily work around it using the cheat big red button

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes