I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I really hope the team is looking into some other way of distributing the game.
When the file's bigger than 5GB, Mega's not a good solution anymore.

I'm subscribed on Patreon and I *still* have to get the game from here because Mega's transfer limit makes it really difficult to actually download.
Patreon has Google Drive as an option too.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
13.2 is even buggier than the beta. They fixed none of the bugs from the beta, and now the save and autosave functions are broken.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could go the easy rout and split the game into chapters. Importing the save between each... Not the best but a workaround.
"Not the best" in an understatement in my opinion. Save transfers can be wonky, you cannot access all content from a single program, and so forth. I'd rather have the inconvenience of a huge download once than to experience it again and again while playing.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
"Not the best" in an understatement in my opinion. Save transfers can be wonky, you cannot access all content from a single program, and so forth. I'd rather have the inconvenience of a huge download once than to experience it again and again while playing.
And why not simply pack game into two-part .zip file? Example:
1662895016162.png

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Mega limits the total amount of download to 5 Go.
That means you'll be stuck at 5 Go, whether it's by dowloading 1 or 2 files.
I know, but at least you can download it in two days :) . With >5 GB single file on Mega, you cannot download it at all (at least without VPN combining).

Reactions: TheDevian

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Could go the easy rout and split the game into chapters. Importing the save between each... Not the best but a workaround.
Given the design and build of this game I don't think the chapter route would work with how content is being added. Individual storylines are being added/expanded for the girls and staff which when added can be played individually but if playing a brand new start, as either a new player or just wanting to replay from the start those additions can be played/progressed simultaneously in a similar way as to progressing main/side quests in games such as Skyrim/Witcher 3 etc. I could very well be wrong. It's just my gut feeling.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
I know, but at least you can download it in two days :) . With >5 GB single file on Mega, you cannot download it at all (at least without VPN combining).
You can download the Mega software on your PC (I think it's called MegaSync) - it's free. It will stopped at 5 Go as well but will automatically resume the download once available.
I did it yesterday to have the release version on my computer: started it at 1 PM, was over around 8 PM, without any action from me. And it did stuck at 5 Go at some point but automatically restarted.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone explain how to get that water fight event in the weekend? All I get is the twin playing ball or the sunbathing part.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Can someone explain how to get that water fight event in the weekend? All I get is the twin playing ball or the sunbathing part.
I believe there is a bit of RNG under the hood for the first event triggering with a popularity level requirement to take part. After that there are a couple of items required to cause the second event to be different. You get one of them from Miss Chang quite early on and the other through the spamazon shop but this item is only available after the first event has been played.

Reactions: Deckmaster

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
While not the best it would likely be the easiest and straightforward option.
Im not defending it, just explaining it. Id prefer a patch/addon functionality but due to the engine (renpy) i have doubs on it even being feasible.

Given the design and build of this game I don't think the chapter route would work with how content is being added. Individual storylines are being added/expanded for the girls and staff which when added can be played individually but if playing a brand new start, as either a new player or just wanting to replay from the start those additions can be played/progressed simultaneously in a similar way as to progressing main/side quests in games such as Skyrim/Witcher 3 etc. I could very well be wrong. It's just my gut feeling.
The "build" of the game is already split into chapters if i remember, segmenting milestones between chapters wouldn't actually be that hard.
Transferring to a new chapter/EXE for the next chapter would be a X number of times change for a full play-through. X being the number of chapters. There wouldn't be any back and forth.
But this is all speculation, not the best option but an option.

To go on a wild one, heres an idea bomb.

The game could be split into seasons, the current game definitely feels like summer. Maybe the next could be autumn or winter.

Fully different weather to give a complete shift in everything. Having to close the lake for health and safety, students asking for it to be open for ice skating? Hiring an skating teacher? after school club?
Dressing sexy but cant dress too sexy due to cold (internal conflict) lol.
Potential for girls to get colds?
hot coco and movies every night!
Snowball fights and snow down the cleavage.
HM cant look through the windows at night due to the weather and has to push for dorm entry.
The potentials are nice to think about atleast. Allowing large changes to the norm with little contextual issues.

And again, not trying to push the idea.

Reactions: Me2612 and Envoye

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Im not defending it, just explaining it. Id prefer a patch/addon functionality but due to the engine (renpy) i have doubs on it even being feasible.
Can be made. Other devs due that already. Usually you have the rpa achrives and could do like for each new version you have a new archive. Don't know the limits and shortcoming from the development side...

Reactions: TheDevian

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
How so? Which bugs are you talking about?
It crashes for me during animations. This is on an expensive, recent, gaming laptop, that has never had a single problem with much more complex Steam games. In its present build, The Headmaster is unplayable on my very good machine.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
It crashes for me during animations. This is on an expensive, recent, gaming laptop, that has never had a single problem with much more complex Steam games. In its present build, The Headmaster is unplayable on my very good machine.
Is that using the beta on this site or the 13.2 version through patreon. There is supposedly a fix applied for this issue in 13.2. The 13.2 version has not yet been posted here

Reactions: Gegecucu

smellygoblin

Mar 22, 2021
having an issue on pritti's quest when i go to buy the bikini for her it says it's already purchased when i didn't, and its not on my inventory, how can i progress here?

daweiibro

Jun 8, 2022
The new verison of the game 0.13.1Beta, i have a renpy error, i dont see my quest.. only pop up renpy error, any help?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
it's 013.0
The new verison of the game 0.13.1Beta, i have a renpy error, i dont see my quest.. only pop up renpy error, any help?
The bikini issue is supposed to have been fixed in a patch that changed the version number to 13.1Beta. 13.1Beta is not the latest version. There was a 13.1.1 patch released on patreon and then the 13.2 release on Saturday just gone. There are apparently a number of bug fixes in the 13.2 version. These may address your issues though I cannot say for certain as I do not have access to it myself. If it doesn't leak here beforehand it will be released to the public on patreon on or about 10th October

Reactions: Envoye
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes