PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Will you be updating the mac version for this game anytime soon? I miss running this school :)
Please allow me to repeat myself

Not really needed if you got an older Mac version. First, download the pc version, unzip and copy the folder called game, then open the contents of the Mac app (right click, show package contents). Navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun and replace (overwrite) the game folder there with the one from the pc package. Done.
You're welcome.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oahuebydao

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
These images aren't needed. I remade that scene with video animations. Just left an old image listed in the replay menu. It's fixed in 13.2.1.
Tnx(y)
For today I had an error :oops:with 'Rachel straddle1.jpg' after installation of 13.2.

So in emasculation of having 13.2.1;) I borrowed it from 13.0:whistle:

Shure. Your solution is the more elegant way.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
It seems to me 1 grafic is missing according to this error, (only in replay?) :

```

```
SPOILER tag would have been perfect for this page-long blurb of code. My first reaction was to go Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction and throw around MFing F-bombs on you, but...

pulp-fiction-samuel-l-jackson.gif

Reactions: Your Mommy

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
im having trouble with cassandra quest line the quest never shows in the quest book im doing the quest basically only with walkthrough nothing else could this be fixed? im already with cassandra lvl 4 unlocking lvl 5 now but nothing shows up i already completed most of the events and im in the part where cassandra tries to blackmail me but still the quest doesnt show up i think something is wrong because it should have been unlocked i followed the walkthrought and still couldnt unlock the quest line but i can do the events because of the walktrough i will get the save here so you can see if i did something wrong or to try fix it :) ty

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
1 - Extract all RPA from the original game, and delete the RPA. (Make a backup!)
2 - Create new project in Renpy SDK. (Any name)
3 - Delete the folder named "Game" from your new project.
4 - Copy the folder named "Game" from the game "The Headmaster" and paste it in the folder of your "new project".
5 - In Renpy SDK, launch the game. (No need to compile the game)
6 - With the game open, use Shift + G to change the Renderer, I used GL2, see which one is best for you.
7 - After changing the renderer close the game, and open it again.
8 - Profit!?

This worked.

No crashes anymore.

This is for version 13.2 windows, running on an 8 GB RAM computer.

Using GL2 is the solution.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
It's probably a driver issue. Seems to happen more with high end computers for some reason. Check this guide.
Multiple crashes were happening on 13.2 windows running on 8 GB RAM.

But when I followed ImSenjou's advice (above), the crashes stopped; everything ran smoothly.

Forcing the use of GL2 rendering solved the problem completely.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
cant raise Rachel punishment level to 8
Quest description for Rachel is bugged.
U need to get a scene when with Debbie when u patrol during weekday, then u can call Rachel and Debbie by phone in your office.
Mb u need to do few football lessons to get naked Rachel.
If u got a 1 scene with dildo, then u should not look at 2nd choice of the quest coz it's completely bugged and doesn't show when it's done.

Onlyonetime

Dec 5, 2018
Can someone please put another download link every single one other than mega stops downloading and would go farther than the stop point and when mega is at a certain point when the download limit is reached it redownloads after the wait time is gone.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can someone please put another download link every single one other than mega stops downloading and would go farther than the stop point and when mega is at a certain point when the download limit is reached it redownloads after the wait time is gone.
Use a download manager like JDownloader, it'll automatically keep trying until the limit has passed.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
I doubt that Mega does that specific to you or just because you are in a specific region.

SHORT:
- do not download in a private window/tab
- do not close your browser (if you do, check in your settings, that you do not delete any storage)
- try an other Browser, it definitely works on Edge. (if you have a mac try chrome or firefox)
- as a last try check your Browser addons...

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
im having trouble with cassandra quest line the quest never shows in the quest book im doing the quest basically only with walkthrough nothing else could this be fixed? im already with cassandra lvl 4 unlocking lvl 5 now but nothing shows up i already completed most of the events and im in the part where cassandra tries to blackmail me but still the quest doesnt show up i think something is wrong because it should have been unlocked i followed the walkthrought and still couldnt unlock the quest line but i can do the events because of the walktrough i will get the save here so you can see if i did something wrong or to try fix it :) ty
I had the same problem with her quest not showing up in the quest book. Did you have an error happen when accessing an email from Mykock? I also had the email about the callgirl in my unread messages.

Reactions: Scrot

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I've followed the guides to the letter and I still cannot get rachel to level 10. Humiliation is still 1 point short.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I had the same problem with her quest not showing up in the quest book. Did you have an error happen when accessing an email from Mykock? I also had the email about the callgirl in my unread messages.
not sure actually all emails i received worked just fine most of the scenes also and i could finish cassandra content without the quest in another save but there are some things i cant seem to complete like for example i cant find the sally keys for some reason i tried and tried again but all jimmy says to me is that he doesnt remember i spoke to sally about the keys and nothing and after that im kinda stuck there without the keys i guess there is something weird in there i read the walkthrough for the keys and i still couldnt get them probably a bug or something or maybe when i tried to get the keys was already too late and i was locked out i think the same probably happened with cassandra quest line because i punished cassandra like 3 times in 1 week and got level 3 of that and it probably locked me out of her quest because in the beginning of the game i only focused on discipline grades and influence probably i messed up something to unlock the quest since i didnt get it because i got most of the rules at the same time because i grinded everything the maximum i could :) but i will try again next version or something already deleted the game and saved the saves so the game doesnt occupy space :) if anyone knows how to solve it please let us know thank you :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
not sure actually all emails i received worked just fine most of the scenes also and i could finish cassandra content without the quest in another save but there are some things i cant seem to complete like for example i cant find the sally keys for some reason i tried and tried again but all jimmy says to me is that he doesnt remember i spoke to sally about the keys and nothing and after that im kinda stuck there without the keys i guess there is something weird in there i read the walkthrough for the keys and i still couldnt get them probably a bug or something or maybe when i tried to get the keys was already too late and i was locked out i think the same probably happened with cassandra quest line because i punished cassandra like 3 times in 1 week and got level 3 of that and it probably locked me out of her quest because in the beginning of the game i only focused on discipline grades and influence probably i messed up something to unlock the quest since i didnt get it because i got most of the rules at the same time because i grinded everything the maximum i could :) but i will try again next version or something already deleted the game and saved the saves so the game doesnt occupy space :) if anyone knows how to solve it please let us know thank you :)
I'm sorry but I do not understand what the problem is. Can you try to rephrase, maybe leaving out side thoughts about bugs and trying to use some sentences?

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I'm sorry but I do not understand what the problem is. Can you try to rephrase, maybe leaving out side thoughts about bugs and trying to use some sentences?
the quest for cassandra doesnt appear in the quest book
also im having trouble with sally keys cant seem to get them

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm getting this error when opening the quest log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I was able to find a solution to this problem on the discord. Pasted just in case it can help someone else.

Drakenclaw09/10/2022
I just started a new game and got to my office. If you open the quests window, select the "If a Headmaster Falls in the Woods" quest, and then switch to either the "Staff" or the "Students" card and then switch back to the "Main" card the following error shows up:

Pretty sure it's because there is no initial picture for the "If a Headmaster Falls in the Woods" quest. As soon as you read through the deleted messages on the computer, the quest gets updated and a forest picture added the problem goes away.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 249 Votes