list101

Mar 18, 2019
Starting with v13.2 - every second save generates a crash:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()

Out of memory???
16Gb isn't enough???

Onlyonetime

Dec 5, 2018
I doubt that Mega does that specific to you or just because you are in a specific region.

SHORT:
- do not download in a private window/tab
- do not close your browser (if you do, check in your settings, that you do not delete any storage)
- try an other Browser, it definitely works on Edge. (if you have a mac try chrome or firefox)
- as a last try check your Browser addons...
I will try in a regular tab next time, thanks.
v0.13.2 Win/Linux

THANK YOU my guy

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I get crashes to desktop every 10 min or less. No message is shown but in Event Viewer I see:
Faulting module name: python27.dll, version: 2.7.10150.1013, time stamp: 0x5560ad81
Do I need to install Python, or replace that dll with a newer version or something?

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
I get crashes to desktop every 10 min or less. No message is shown but in Event Viewer I see:
Faulting module name: python27.dll, version: 2.7.10150.1013, time stamp: 0x5560ad81
Do I need to install Python, or replace that dll with a newer version or something?
I have 3.10 and no crash. Mb it's developing for v3 with support of v2 but support usually has more bugs

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
So the current version (v0.13.2) is more stable, right?

*reads some previous posts*

...about as stable as my relationships usually go. Okay. I'll wait. Thanks people.

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
Try this or look back a few pages, you might find the right combo to max her out.
It should be:
Hand above head --> body search AND take a photo
Bend over desk --> paddle
Lay on lap --> Rub pussy
Sit on lap --> Spank the girl while she is sitting on your lap ( as the headmaster only)
Diaper position --> Insert dildo. At that time you should have enough pleasure pain and humiliation to be able to.
weird, theres no Sit on lap option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nvm, have to start again from c2 :HideThePain:

Last edited:

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
Out of memory???
16Gb isn't enough???
It's likely memory for a file buffer or something similar rather than out of system memory. If it was purely a system memory issue then your OS would start using the page file, which effectively use your HD as extra memory. It's way slower, but no crash. Sadly knowing this will not help you getting rid of this crash.

Maybe the Ren'Py 8.0.2 bugfix can help you as it should prevent using too much memory when using many variables. I wonder if creating a savegame counts towards that as technically you create a new big variable for the savegame data to be stored in memory before it's written to the disk.

So the current version (v0.13.2) is more stable, right?

*reads some previous posts*

...about as stable as my relationships usually go. Okay. I'll wait. Thanks people.
I'm split in this regard too. I really want to play around with 0.13, but I fear hurting my experience with frustrating bugs, which will be fixed in the final 0.13 release. I'm surprised at the number of issues and even more surprising it seems that Ren'Py itself is acting up. Devs are responsible for "getting stuck on Rachel" and similar issues, not "I fixed the issue by using a newer Ren'Py". That's on Ren'Py alone, which is odd considering how stable Ren'Py usually is.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
0.13.2 says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for Amy, Claires and Debbies latest new locked office replay menu event. But the quest log says for all it would be complete for the current version. Levels are also maximum. So what to do?
I think this is related to the forthcoming staff training update and is not currently accessible without using the cheat menu. Whether it is meant to be there as a teaser or it was an oversight and it should have been removed/hidden I cannot say. Please correct me if I am wrong though.

Reactions: Gegecucu

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
I think this is related to the forthcoming staff training update and is not currently accessible without using the cheat menu. Whether it is meant to be there as a teaser or it was an oversight and it should have been removed/hidden I cannot say. Please correct me if I am wrong though.
You're totally right, it will be for the next update.
It was absolutely a teaser and not a miss from us... :whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Antwit

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Same here. Tried order to private punishment after school and in the office afternoon, but it only repeats. Does also not make sense because there was already sex.
The new content of Rachel for this version ends when you have sex with her. So that's not a bug. It's just that the quest log has not been yet updated to reflect this.

Reactions: Antwit

gl00myki11er

Jul 22, 2018
I have been wanting to go on a second date with Samantha forever! I mean getting the choice to punish her a few patches ago was nice(made me feel a bit bad but w/e). I like the students and all but it would be great to get more in there with the teachers again too! I know it takes time to make these things, I am just throwing out my 2 cents. Keep up the good work!

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
when clicking the quest button i get an error

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/monday.rpy", line 3116, in <module>
  File "game/infoscreen.rpy", line 305, in execute
  File "game/infoscreen.rpy", line 305, in execute
  File "game/infoscreen.rpy", line 385, in execute
NameError: name 'pic' is not defined

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I have been wanting to go on a second date with Samantha forever! I mean getting the choice to punish her a few patches ago was nice(made me feel a bit bad but w/e). I like the students and all but it would be great to get more in there with the teachers again too! I know it takes time to make these things, I am just throwing out my 2 cents. Keep up the good work!
I second the wish for more from the teachers. Especially Miss Newman. Her content in the last patch was fantastic but I'll never feel like there's enough.

Reactions: Halbyn and SamHaim

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I can't talk with the groundskeeper about the cupboard key for Sally. I already spied on her showering and talked with her. In the characters log it says I should ask Jimmy about the key, but this option doesn't appear when I go to the lake in the mornings and talk with him. Is it a bug?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes