TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah okay, its been a while since the strip-football started, i remember the charlotte scene, but i also remember the multiple uniform- and body checks outside of the game and there is still the enforced plain white or strip rule, thats what confuses me here.
Long story short, the white underwear rule is not in play during gym class.

danlan58

Jan 12, 2020
With android version 12.3 on almost every animation it crashes the game and I have to reload. Haven't gotten through Priti's photo shoot still. With the unofficial version 13.2 it is even worse. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Thanks

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So I'm getting a CTD that happens a few seconds after loading with no error code. Doesn't seem to matter what I naviagte to it's like a timer. I am using a save from 13.1? Are old ALL old saves broken or is there a fix?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Long story short, the white underwear rule is not in play during gym class.
Short story long, i can confiscate the blue bra before gym class and after gym class for rule violation but during class it is magically okay...i just miss the logic here ^^

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Short story long, i can confiscate the blue bra before gym class and after gym class for rule violation but during class it is magically okay...i just miss the logic here ^^
There are quite a few continuity issues throughout. In that recent release, I noticed Rachel's tail missing when angles change during a scene. Best to just pretend you didn't notice them lol.
Though Altos would probably like to know if they're making a fixes to-do list or whatever, so could be worth raising on Discord in either the suggestions and feedback or the bugs channel. I'd guess they're more aware of things there than here.
I'm generally too lazy to do it myself though :HideThePain: I just assume someone else will bring things up there.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would say it is pretty normal that schoolkids at any school, probably the whole world, are allowed, nay required, to wear clothing during gym class that they should not wear during normal class or in the hallways. For sports, you wear different clothing than for other activities, plain and simple. There's a reason we have changing rooms.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Because the one rule is for the school uniform, the other is for the gym uniform. You have to have white undies for the school uniform, but the gym uniform can be any sports bra. How is that hard to understand?
With the gym uniform, they are not allowed to wear panties at all, I don't see you complaining about not understanding that one! This is not hard to get, the normal school uniforms and the gym uniforms have different restrictions.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Scrolled a bit but didn't found nothing, if I just pass the cursor up the patrol icon the game crash.

I'll leave here the log but from what i've undestand should be an upscaling problem (everything else should working fine)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Yes is a resolution problem, tried to switch back to 1920x1080 and is working fine (so i've read the log correctly xD).
EDIT 2: Hmm seem it fixed itself after a win update.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hi someone have the save before the v0.13.2? i lost mine
If you are interested i can up mine but i'm few updates behind, last I think was 0.10 alpha but at least eveything is already maxed out (up there), then you may had a different approach with the school so idk.

Reactions: aca25

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Because the one rule is for the school uniform, the other is for the gym uniform. You have to have white undies for the school uniform, but the gym uniform can be any sports bra. How is that hard to understand?
With the gym uniform, they are not allowed to wear panties at all, I don't see you complaining about not understanding that one! This is not hard to get, the normal school uniforms and the gym uniforms have different restrictions.
Not really, there are 3 uniforms with the global rule of plain white underwear. Standard uniform with plain white underwear, sport uniform without panties but still with white bra and schwimwear obviously without any underwear.
We can confiscate any panties under sportswear, but there also was an event were we confiscated a nonruluar bra in the gym...its so hard to understand because it dont fits the overall rule and it dont fits the headmasters personality to let it slide.
And i dont complain about the no panties rule because it makes sense. But a allowed blue bra dont makes sense. And considering the exhibitionist wearing it, she sure hopes for it to get confiscatet.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Not really, there are 3 uniforms with the global rule of plain white underwear. Standard uniform with plain white underwear, sport uniform without panties but still with white bra and schwimwear obviously without any underwear.
We can confiscate any panties under sportswear, but there also was an event were we confiscated a nonruluar bra in the gym...its so hard to understand because it dont fits the overall rule and it dont fits the headmasters personality to let it slide.
And i dont complain about the no panties rule because it makes sense. But a allowed blue bra dont makes sense. And considering the exhibitionist wearing it, she sure hopes for it to get confiscatet.
1663818305477.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, the gym uniform does NOT need to be white ^^^, that is the point, they have stated this plainly by confiscating it in class, and by saying that she was allowed to wear any sports bra in gym, but not in class.

The only time we confiscated a bra in gym was for a punishment, not because she was breaking the dress code, she was making fun of Rachel. She had to play with her tits bouncing around, and that was painful because they are so big.

Liz wants to have hers taken, but doesn't want to to admit it. But if they do take it, she will be in pain playing, as well as the pleasure of being seen. She wants to show off, but not be responsible for it, and so far, she doesn't want to be in pain.
She offered to remove it when Rachel had to be naked, and Charlotte took hers off, but Char told her not to, because she would not play as well in pain.
Hers are blue, because that is all she has, literally. They got dyed blue, and she never bothered to replace them, so she could have an excuse to go commando.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Hey is there any solution to Rachel's quest being bugged? Witht the lap straddling punishment I can get it so that that punishment is the LAST AP point and will complete the mission but guy just will not initiate. Whats the work around?

Edit: she's at Level 6 and yes I'm in charge of the punishments I get the graphic but he keeps saying to build more pain and pleasure first.

Aug 29, 2017
so im trying to use medium dildo on rachel in punishment, i follow the steps in the guide exactly but am no where close to maxed out bars when i complete all the steps? do i need to do the soccer stuff? idfk whats going on

MortvaN

Oct 25, 2019
so im trying to use medium dildo on rachel in punishment, i follow the steps in the guide exactly but am no where close to maxed out bars when i complete all the steps? do i need to do the soccer stuff? idfk whats going on
I am having the same issue, don't know why. However I do the math I end with one point of either lust or pain lacking and therefore can't use the last action. If you or anyone found a way please let me know.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes