sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
You're totally right, it will be for the next update.
It was absolutely a teaser and not a miss from us... :whistle:
With all due respect then, I'd like to suggest that it was a bad idea to include that. It doesn't read as a teaser but content that we somehow can't figure out how to unlock. It's not exciting but frustrating. The unlock menu hasn't been used in that fashion previously and I don't think ever should be again. It's misleading.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
With all due respect then, I'd like to suggest that it was a bad idea to include that. It doesn't read as a teaser but content that we somehow can't figure out how to unlock. It's not exciting but frustrating. The unlock menu hasn't been used in that fashion previously and I don't think ever should be again. It's misleading.
My message was ironic

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Rachel's Straddle Action is not Showing
Some former graphics are being deleted before they become surplus. Altos team will add a new "straddle"-animation instead of the graphics with the next update.

If you want you can copy this "old" graphics into ...\game\images :

Theese are the missing "straddle" images but they will be obsolete after the 0.13.2.1 update.

Last edited:

HirtuBirtu

Sep 25, 2022
Some former graphics are being deleted before they become surplus. Altos team will add a new "straddle"-animation instead of the graphics with the next update.

If you want you can copy this "old" graphics into ...\game\images :

Theese are the missing "straddle" images but they will be obsolete after the 0.13.2.1 update.
Thanks
It work

Reactions: Antwit

Stantz9545

Jul 5, 2022
I think I found you don't have to max her out. You just have to get all her bars pretty high and you can use the medium dildo on her. I followed the guide and it worked ok for me.

yamikami008

May 5, 2019
Will the Android version gonna get update to the newer version ? Im dying to continue playing the game with the new update

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Will the Android version gonna get update to the newer version ? Im dying to continue playing the game with the new update
Not sure, but I would guess that it's getting too large, without some serious compression. You could use Joiplay.

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
Not sure, but I would guess that it's getting too large, without some serious compression. You could use Joiplay.
It has been stated a few times that it has become too large for an android release and (at least as I understand it) there won't be anymore official android releases. The only thing about that, which I don't get is that Joiplay works despite the fact that that solution will use even more space. Perhaps somebody can explain why Joiplay apparently has less space restrictions than native apps.

As for compression, the only realistic approach to that would likely be to rip out all the movies and replace them with still images. This will then result in extra work, which will slow down the release cycle. On top of that some sort of scripting would be needed to avoid having to maintain two scripts. Something like adding a function going "if movie file not found, replace file extension to jpg and load image instead". That approach would however likely disable Ren'Py's ability to predict which files to use in the near future and preload them to avoid freezes when the screen updates so not an ideal solution. Also depending on how this is done, it might be prone to bugs, both when adding this feature and for all future added contents.

Honestly I do not see this happening. While I'm generally for supporting as many platforms as possible regardless of the amount of users on each platform, the fact that a movie free android version might affect users of all other platforms negatively makes it a questionable approach. Also by itself making it movie free would in itself be an inferior gaming experience. On top of that the number of images is ever increasing meaning the "too big for android" will likely be postponed rather than completely avoided, defeating the purpose of putting that much work into an android version.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Not sure if someone already told this but Rachel path is a bit bugged, nothing that can't allow to continue the story seem but was a bit weird, in particular you can have the shower scene with Sally before got to the medium dildo (and practice with the small one) so ofc some of the writing make no sense, luckily you can still get there but you have to call her yourself after you get her to the medium size since she will not come alone after the shower scene.

Edit: I beleive is actually broken somehow or is missing a scene, I completed the "virginity" scene but if I'll try medium dildo practice she still can't accept it, I wonder if is a cause of what I've described before or simple there's no more scene after.

Last edited:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I see a lot of people complaining about bug and stuff, but isn't that because the links are not updated to 13.2.1 ? I haven't replayed it yet so I can't tell if the bugs remain anyway but there is a patch on patreon that's supposed to fix the crashes and remove an event that's not ready :
Update: I have issued a new version 13.2.1 and updated the links at the bottom. I have also made a patch to update from 0.13.2 to 0.13.2.1. This new version fixes the crashes some people were having with the quest log and with the new patrolling-the-halls events. It also removes an event that wasn’t supposed to be there from the event log. If you encounter any further bugs please report them on our Discord.
Maybe someone should update the link and/or add the link to the patch or something.

Reactions: elymid

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
Any vague idea when v0.14 might be released?
patreon said:
Version 0.13 of the headmaster is in the later stages of development. We are aiming to release [...] public release will be on October 8th.
Technically v0.13 haven't even been fully released yet and people already ask for v0.14 :rolleyes:
I think there was a post at some point that v0.14 might start releasing as beta 6 weeks after the full release of v0.13. However that was an uncertain estimate even when it was made and likely shouldn't even be considered an official estimate. Since then people have reported "must fix asap" bugs so it wouldn't surprise me if all we can get now is "when it's ready".

Personally I won't push for new releases because I have tried it on the other side as people asking me for a new release (totally unrelated to the headmaster, but still same situation). This kind of pressure isn't fun and could result in being a bit too eager to release ASAP, which makes people rush stuff and more bugs slips in undetected. Fixed lists of what to include in next release combined with a fixed release date is poison to quality as well as how enjoyable the work is.

Sorry if this might come through as a bit harsh, but I have nearly 20 years of experience getting such questions and they aren't fun. I mean I have tried announcing a long term plan for some feature, which was estimated to take a year to create and then after just two weeks people started posting "why isn't this done yet? Are you guys lazy?". This kind of behavior can be so annoying that it becomes tempting to not announce future plans. Just wait for announcements. Odds are that if a release date haven't been announced yet it's because nobody knows yet.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Technically v0.13 haven't even been fully released yet and people already ask for v0.14 :rolleyes:
I think there was a post at some point that v0.14 might start releasing as beta 6 weeks after the full release of v0.13. However that was an uncertain estimate even when it was made and likely shouldn't even be considered an official estimate. Since then people have reported "must fix asap" bugs so it wouldn't surprise me if all we can get now is "when it's ready".

Personally I won't push for new releases because I have tried it on the other side as people asking me for a new release (totally unrelated to the headmaster, but still same situation). This kind of pressure isn't fun and could result in being a bit too eager to release ASAP, which makes people rush stuff and more bugs slips in undetected. Fixed lists of what to include in next release combined with a fixed release date is poison to quality as well as how enjoyable the work is.

Sorry if this might come through as a bit harsh, but I have nearly 20 years of experience getting such questions and they aren't fun. I mean I have tried announcing a long term plan for some feature, which was estimated to take a year to create and then after just two weeks people started posting "why isn't this done yet? Are you guys lazy?". This kind of behavior can be so annoying that it becomes tempting to not announce future plans. Just wait for announcements. Odds are that if a release date haven't been announced yet it's because nobody knows yet.
The only reason I asked is the decision to cut the update down from what was going to be released. I was wondering if we would have a shorter release window with 1. expanded team and 2. content partially done waiting for release. You could of just said "I think there was a post at some point that v0.14 might start releasing as beta 6 weeks after the full release of v0.13." but no, you had to launch it a whole tirade about you previous experiences with impatient commenters, which sorry if this might come through as a bit harsh, I don't give a fuck about. Not once did I make any accusations of the dev being lazy. Stop projecting your own past problems onto me.

Reactions: User327
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes