MortvaN

Oct 25, 2019
There is a quite detailed walkthrough available on a link on the first post of this thread. The writer has done a good job of writing it along with the use of quick links to aid navigation. I heartily recommend you try that.

As a slightly quicker response though depending on which encounter it is you are talking about you don't necessarily have to max up the stats to progress her level. If she is ready the elements that allow the level unlock come up in dialogue during the punishment.
I know about the walkthrough, i followed it step by step, but I am Always short either one Pleasure or one Pain. What I don't know how to do what it says in the walkthrough is " Have her straddle the headmaster’s lap, and spank her while facing you." I can spank her, but she is not facing me. Is that maybe the issue?

Would really like some hints here, because it is really frustrating leaving it there for weeks now since I can't progress anymore...

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Headmaster [v0.13.2 Public] [Altos and Herdone] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,53 GB / 2,29 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,51 GB / 2,27 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-mac-crunched.zip
= ~41,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SirDavidtheGreat

Oct 4, 2022
Does anyone have a safe file with everything from the previous update completed ? Been looking forward to this update but somehow deleted my old safe

Kdawes

Sep 9, 2022
I could have sworn there used to be a link on the first page to an unofficial Android .apk 0.13.x version. Did I imagine that, or was it removed?

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
I just encountered a consistency issue.

I started the day with patrolling the halls and Amy's story progressed. This caused Faye to be declared unavailable for the rest of the day.
The afternoon started with Cassandra kicking Faye out of the locker room and the entire afternoon was spent on that issue.
First action of the evening was to enter the TV room in the dorm and like every Tuesday Faye was there.
Next I peeped into Cassandra's window and Faye was there.

First of all this feels like some candid camera I once saw where a woman freaked out because she kept running into the same guy (identical twin) regardless of where she went. Not even getting him arrested and taken away by police would prevent him from showing up a few minutes later. It's the first time I have ever tried having a day where Faye is everywhere.

Secondly there is the obvious that she keeps showing up everywhere despite being declared unavailable. While not a technical bug or downright game breaking, it is affecting immersion negatively. This completely ruined my gaming experience for that day... well not quite. I lost it when she was in the dorm and laughed my ass off.

Amy also had an inconsistency that day. Like Faye she forgot the morning storyline when doing the afternoon storyline, hence ignoring the chastity belt when Debbie proposed an orgy in Cassandra's room. She gained it as the last thing before the evening started, hence should be in fresh memory.

Last edited:

Drizzel

Sep 5, 2018
before i start downloading anything here i´d like to ask how much content is still missing?
in the meaning of: is there an end in sight and this game gets the completed status or is the end still unreachable?
or is the game already finished (the core) and only add ons( like new girls even) are the reason for new updates?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
before i start downloading anything here i´d like to ask how much content is still missing?
in the meaning of: is there an end in sight and this game gets the completed status or is the end still unreachable?
or is the game already finished (the core) and only add ons( like new girls even) are the reason for new updates?
I would say this is still some way from completion. Storyarcs and punishment systems for a number of characters are yet to be added and the main storyline is not yet complete either. However it does seem to be getting updated on a relatively consistent basis (approx every 3-4 months). The next few updates are going to be focussed on a number of characters who are dragging the educational levels down which I believe will come into play for advancing the main story. It seems like the groundwork for a number of characters storyarcs are already in place too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just encountered a consistency issue.

I started the day with patrolling the halls and Amy's story progressed. This caused Faye to be declared unavailable for the rest of the day.
The afternoon started with Cassandra kicking Faye out of the locker room and the entire afternoon was spent on that issue.
First action of the evening was to enter the TV room in the dorm and like every Tuesday Faye was there.
Next I peeped into Cassandra's window and Faye was there.

First of all this feels like some candid camera I once saw where a woman freaked out because she kept running into the same guy (identical twin) regardless of where she went. Not even getting him arrested and taken away by police would prevent him from showing up a few minutes later. It's the first time I have ever tried having a day where Faye is everywhere.

Secondly there is the obvious that she keeps showing up everywhere despite being declared unavailable. While not a technical bug or downright game breaking, it is affecting immersion negatively. This completely ruined my gaming experience for that day... well not quite. I lost it when she was in the dorm and laughed my ass off.

Amy also had an inconsistency that day. Like Faye she forgot the morning storyline when doing the afternoon storyline, hence ignoring the chastity belt when Debbie proposed an orgy in Cassandra's room. She gained it as the last thing before the evening started, hence should be in fresh memory.
About Faye being available both in the dorm entrance and some peek room: I think that is an interesting point. On the one hand you are correct. On the other hand, it is a bit difficult to time the three things in the dorm (peeping into a room, peeping into the shower, entering the dorm through the front door), which could possibly turn more (if we get access to the dorm itself) without making certain events unavailable for a while because girl X cannot be in position Y and Z at the same time, and the game cannot know where we want to meet her. Sure, other games do it, it is a bit more immersive, but it hampers the flow of the game to wait for a week until you can continue a route.

I do not understand what you mean by "being declared unavailable" - I would know of no such declaration. And that she has no more content right now probably ain't gonna stay that way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
I do not understand what you mean by "being declared unavailable" - I would know of no such declaration. And that she has no more content right now probably ain't gonna stay that way.
Ok, full spoiler version of that.
It's about two different story lines, which happened on the same day.
A: Amy's route
B: Cassandra vs Faye
Day starts with:
A1: Amy runs into Faye. She fractures her shoulder and gets a concussion and the nurse takes her to a hospital. I think she even mentions Faye staying there for 3 days, but I didn't pay enough attention at the time and I didn't save.
B1: after Faye left, Cassandra kicks out Faye from the locker room and all the girls punishes Cassandra.
A2: end of afternoon: Amy goes to the office to get punished for running into Faye and it's mentioned "Faye is in the hospital right now"
Every Tuesday: Faye is in the dorm entrance
B2: Faye is in Cassandra's room if you peep

Amy gets the chastity belt/panties in A2, but has clearly lost them in B2.

The main issue here is that A and B managed to trigger on the very same day, which mixes the events like this. For most events that's not a major issue, but it is here as Faye is both at the school and fine and at the same time in hospital.

The normal approach to visual novels when characters are sometimes present, but not always is to add a flag, like Faye_Is_At_School or Fay_is_available. Event B with Faye getting kicked out then checks if said flag is set or not. Same with her appearing in the dorm, making her not appear that single week. Such a flag might be worth looking into before adding an entire Faye route.

Generally adding flags to see if characters are present will not be needed as everybody are always somewhere at the school. Flags for characters being present are however already there, like say Ada never appears before she has her first day and from then on she appears normally.

On the other hand, it is a bit difficult to time the three things in the dorm (peeping into a room, peeping into the shower, entering the dorm through the front door), which could possibly turn more (if we get access to the dorm itself) without making certain events unavailable for a while because girl X cannot be in position Y and Z at the same time, and the game cannot know where we want to meet her. Sure, other games do it, it is a bit more immersive, but it hampers the flow of the game to wait for a week until you can continue a route.
I tend to agree with you and I will argue that the dorm is small enough to allow the girls to walk from one room to another while the headmaster moves to look into a new window or walks around the building to look at the windows. The main issue here is that Faye is in the dorm and at the hospital at the same time.

phoenix019

Oct 2, 2019
Where would I get a save file that's far into the game? I got a new pc and don't really want to replay everything since I already know what happens

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Where would I get a save file that's far into the game? I got a new pc and don't really want to replay everything since I already know what happens
You're lucky and could do it yourself.
Go, on your old PC, to your game folder, copy the save directory on a USB memory stick or something and put it on the new PC on the same location that it was before.

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
I found a bug, which managed to break Amy's progression.

When she is ready for level 5 after a week of chastity you get one shot at it. If you do not fill up all 3 bars, she stays at level 4, which prevents you from assigning a role (requires level 5). Not assigning a role leaves her in chastity state, which will prevent you from being able to punish her again meaning no way to ever reach level 5. Effectively all Amy events are disabled and the character becomes a bystander/background character in the stories of other girls.

Reactions: Phil5k

Barefoot88

Mar 21, 2022
question about new version

do i have to start over from beginning the reason i ask is cause quite a few of my save files gives me errors i rollback game crashes and when i hit ignore game starts over

when i downloaded i just replaced files but of course log stays the same so all save files are there

thx

Edited: i was on version 0.12.3.1 i think it was

Last edited:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
when i downloaded i just replaced files but of course log stays the same so all save files are there
First, NEVER replace the files. This will always cause problems. ALWAYS extract the zip file into a new folder and run the game from there. Saves are held in a different directory, so it will pick them up.

As to the crash, I had a crash problem when clicking on the "Others" tab under the character section. I don't think it's the saves, but who knows. I just stopped trying to open it up.

:cool: Eric Grey

Barefoot88

Mar 21, 2022
ok would i be better off just redownload the game just start it over i dont mind doing that since i love this game
First, NEVER replace the files. This will always cause problems. ALWAYS extract the zip file into a new folder and run the game from there. Saves are held in a different directory, so it will pick them up.

As to the crash, I had a crash problem when clicking on the "Others" tab under the character section. I don't think it's the saves, but who knows. I just stopped trying to open it up.

:cool: Eric Grey

phoenix019

Oct 2, 2019
You're lucky and could do it yourself.
Go, on your old PC, to your game folder, copy the save directory on a USB memory stick or something and put it on the new PC on the same location that it was before.
Problem is I don't know how lmao I could but I am 500% sure I might break something even if watching a video (I've a laptop now from a desktop so YEP)

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
Problem is I don't know how lmao I could but I am 500% sure I might break something even if watching a video (I've a laptop now from a desktop so YEP)
It's actually not that tricky. First off is locating the savegame, which renpy . Assuming you use windows, open an explore window and type in the address
%APPDATA%/RenPy/
There you will find a folder called something starting with Headmaster (it adds a unique number and stuff to the end). Copy this folder to the very same location on the new computer and it should work.

You can start over if you feel moving the files is too tricky. I started over because my original savegame is temporally inaccessible and it turns out that not only can you start directly in chapter 2, replaying chapter 1 is actually not as bad as it sounds. It has been ages since I played through it and it has since been much refined with more events and updated graphics. In fact in my first playthrough I noticed a bunch of noteworthy poor renders. This time I did not as it appears they have all been replaced, some of them with movies. Chapter 1 is now clearly a more refined playing experience.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
It's actually not that tricky. First off is locating the savegame, which renpy . Assuming you use windows, open an explore window and type in the address
%APPDATA%/RenPy/
There you will find a folder called something starting with Headmaster (it adds a unique number and stuff to the end). Copy this folder to the very same location on the new computer and it should work.
For reference, on the keyboard you can use Window + R and search %appdata% to access the folder, then go into the "renpy" folder, where all the saves from your renpy games are located.
Even though the game is awesome and replaying it all or jump directly to chapter 2 from within the game is also a good idea, you may want to know how to access the saves in case you change your pc at some point and want to keep them (if you don't care then whatever).

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes