TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm more partial to Rachel (so fucking adorable) and Debbie (got a real soft spot for closeted homosexuals accepting their sexuality, also, she's funny when she gets thirsty) but Priti's catchphrase (again, is that the right term for this thing?) just really gets me giggly. That being said, it's easy to like some characters whilst it's easier to like disliking others since this is a game about punishment and discipline, i am quite partial to watching Donna get treated like a peasant and i am very much looking forward to Cass's reaction to anal, fucking that turbo-cunt's ass should be hilarious.
I like Rachel's plot and I love the catgirl kink, but her model is too much of a turn off for me. She is not as bad as some characters I won't mention, but having to see her do sexual things is a real boner killer. So far, the only one I enjoy less is Cass, I don't like her looks, her plans, her goals, her motivations, or what he plans to do with her. She is the only one, where I would be perfectly happy to let fail, and just see what happens. I don't even like her enough to want to abuse her. She is just not worth my time.

Agree on the rest of that, and also can't wait to have Ruth in a more receptive state. We need to help her open up. ;)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I like Rachel's plot and I love the catgirl kink, but her model is too much of a turn off for me. She is not as bad as some characters I won't mention, but having to see her do sexual things is a real boner killer. So far, the only one I enjoy less is Cass, I don't like her looks, her plans, her goals, her motivations, or what he plans to do with her. She is the only one, where I would be perfectly happy to let fail, and just see what happens. I don't even like her enough to want to abuse her. She is just not worth my time.

Agree on the rest of that, and also can't wait to have Ruth in a more receptive state. We need to help her open up. ;)
Eh, she's just petite, i get that body type has negative associations for some people but i had a A-cup petite girlfriend during my uni years and so it works fine for me. Having an itty-bitty sub looking into my eyes whilst she blows me is... nostalgic for me :p

Yeah i get not being into Cass, i'm more just looking forward to the content then anything, in real life i'd just want nothing to do with a Cass.

I want Ruth getting spanked red.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Eh, she's just petite, i get that body type has negative associations for some people but i had a A-cup petite girlfriend during my uni years and so it works fine for me. Having an itty-bitty sub looking into my eyes whilst she blows me is... nostalgic for me :p

Yeah i get not being into Cass, i'm more just looking forward to the content then anything, in real life i'd just want nothing to do with a Cass.

I want Ruth getting spanked red.
No, it's not the breasts, though I do prefer them to be larger, there are others in this game and others who are about the same size, if not smaller, who don't trigger the same reaction in me. Petite is not the issue either, she just looks like a child. I need my girls to look like they have at least finished puberty.
You add petite and flat chest to also having a young face and no curves, and it is just too much for me. I mean, I like everything else about her, but I just can't do her sex scenes. Even when I was a kid, I didn't like kids. lol

With Cass, I just want to lock her up somewhere, and throw away the key. :ROFLMAO:

With Ruth, I am on the non-blackmail route, so maybe she will volunteer for it or something, either as part of the bet, or just to see what it's like. She has her attraction to women to explore, and she seems like the type who would be into being a sub, and once she finds there are things she can enjoy... lol

It's nice to help both Debbie and Ruth explore their sexuality. It would be nice if more people could admit they are bi. ;)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
No, it's not the breasts, though I do prefer them to be larger, there are others in this game and others who are about the same size, if not smaller, who don't trigger the same reaction in me. Petite is not the issue either, she just looks like a child. I need my girls to look like they have at least finished puberty.
You add petite and flat chest to also having a young face and no curves, and it is just too much for me. I mean, I like everything else about her, but I just can't do her sex scenes. Even when I was a kid, I didn't like kids. lol

With Cass, I just want to lock her up somewhere, and throw away the key. :ROFLMAO:

With Ruth, I am on the non-blackmail route, so maybe she will volunteer for it or something, either as part of the bet, or just to see what it's like. She has her attraction to women to explore, and she seems like the type who would be into being a sub, and once she finds there are things she can enjoy... lol

It's nice to help both Debbie and Ruth explore their sexuality. It would be nice if more people could admit they are bi. ;)
Like i said, there's negative associations, i get it, i disagree, but i understand where they come from, that ex girlfriend was as young looking as Rachel, like 14 despite being 19 then 20, i'm unperturbed by an adult mind in underdeveloped body, i totally don't expect it to be everyone's cup of tea and so long as no one gives each other shit for their tastes or bodies, live and let live.

Same on the non-blackmail route, still want to see her spanked red though.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i'm unperturbed by an adult mind in underdeveloped body
I would be if she was behaving more normal, however Rachel ticks a few of the "innocent child" boxes apart from her looks. While it is not as egregious as in some other games (where supposedly adult girls never even heard words like "penis" or "masturbation" despite not growing up in some religious cult) but she also is not really a grown up regardless of age and body. I am not directly repulsed but it makes her not my favorite character in this game by quite some distance.

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
Screenshot_20220905_225530.jpg
As much as I like Rachel myself, I'd say that I like her for her being adorable and cute little kitty, not because I like mostly every petite girl here. It's interesting how I see people are talking about her for being petite girl here

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yeah nice body, fuckable for sure, but Lucy is the waifu.
Hot body for sure, but what's fucked about it is I find her shit personality kind of hot. :confused: Not that I would want to deal with that IRL, full-blown narcissists are no fun.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I love gingers too, but the twins are brats, and Lucy is just so happy being a homemaker, Cass will be better once you get to spank her.

I wonder now it seems Rachel is fully fixed, who will be next?

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hot body for sure, but what's fucked about it is I find her shit personality kind of hot. :confused: Not that I would want to deal with that IRL, full-blown narcissists are no fun.
To me, the best punishment for her is to ignore her. Show her that she is the only one to not get any attention.
Yeah, I love gingers too, but the twins are brats, and Lucy is just so happy being a homemaker, Cass will be better once you get to spank her.

I wonder now it seems Rachel is fully fixed, who will be next?
Totally agree with you on that first part, you can never have too many redheads, though almost nothing will make Cass better in my eyes. ...Not even dying her hair red. lol

IDK, that is a good question. Odds are, it would be one of the ones who is mostly there, Debbie or Amy seem the most likely, since they are needed for other plots, though it's possible the supporters vote for someone else to get fast-tracked, but the options are limited.

Jasmine is also a possibility, since she will be his other Prefect, but I still think Debbie will be 'finished' first, since she is the head Prefect, I figure Jasmine will 'work under her'. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Havik79

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021

Ruth is in urgent need of MC's unique behavior correcting method.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I was thinking next would have to be Amy, at least logically, if shit, brain fart, the other female teacher you spank the twins with, and Debbie are going to be handing out spankings, they would need to practice and Amy would be the one to do so.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was thinking next would have to be Amy, at least logically, if shit, brain fart, the other female teacher you spank the twins with, and Debbie are going to be handing out spankings, they would need to practice and Amy would be the one to do so.
True, Debbie, Amy, and Claire are all kind of linked there, so hard to say.

Reactions: Gato21
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes