pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I want more Lucy and Sally content. But I can see that Lucy's already got a fair bit and probably won't be concentrated on. :cry:

HairyHarry

Feb 7, 2020
I figure that whoever turns out to be the mole will be lost as a potential lover.

Going on that assumption, the list of characters who arrived after the Headmaster and is the most expendable is Anna, the good assistant for Chang.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I figure that whoever turns out to be the mole will be lost as a potential lover.

Going on that assumption, the list of characters who arrived after the Headmaster and is the most expendable is Anna, the good assistant for Chang.
I've never hired her for it, but isn't Trixie eligible for that job?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
If Lucy ends up being the spy, i hope Altos/Herdone gives us a suicide ending, after which everything goes to shit for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The spy is probably like the crying girl, some small minor character, Altos, at least I hope, is not dumb enough to make it someone like Lucy or any of the hugely popular girls, or teachers, maybe even the fat guy teacher.

Think about it, how many people would be pissed if the spy turned out to be the favourite character.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021

I don't think so, rather to the contrary. The game is all about manipul... "helping" people change to the perceived "better". This is done with the headmaster's special "education method", which has in the game's world proved to be very effective. I think, the same will be applied to the potential spy, which can so get an "redemption arc" and be brought closer to the headmaster.

Last edited:

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
The spy is probably like the crying girl, some small minor character, Altos, at least I hope, is not dumb enough to make it someone like Lucy or any of the hugely popular girls, or teachers, maybe even the fat guy teacher.

Think about it, how many people would be pissed if the spy turned out to be the favourite character.
Why? When the spy (very naughty!) is revealed (I wonder how though), she (I do hope it's a she) can surely expect proper punishment: spanking (of course) but also humiliation (a lot!) and stimulation=sex (yeeesss!) by the MC for us to enjoy! The girl won't tell who her employer is and the school Patrons won't interviene, showing their cards, will they. Or?

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I'm joking about it but people do seem to forget that this game is very focused on punishing bad behavior to make the girls... behave better. Don't know how people can forget that though, it's litterally the concepts of the punishment method and behavior manipulation that leads to sexy and sexual scenes... So yeah, like other people already answered, whoever the spy is is most likely to be punished and learn to behave, meaning it would be even better if the spy was one of the popular girls.

This is not a revenge game where you're supposed to destroy or abandon a girl because she's been bad. If you want that kind of game, seek elsewhere really.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Spying is betrayal, the only punishment for betrayal is a hollow point to the temple.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Spying is betrayal, the only punishment for betrayal is a hollow point to the temple.
A hollow point to the temple would hardly improve someone's behavior, so not a very effective punishment. Also unless you're into necrophilia, you just lose a chance to have fun with the betrayer.

Really the worst solution overall.

Reactions: anotheruser

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

If it is not Trixie, she is certainly acting out the part. Almost every direct action she has with the HM just screams 'I am the one'. From practically begging for the job if you turn her down and offering 'favors' if she is allowed to stay, to her interrogations of him during her sex scenes in his apartment. I have been calling her a spy since she was first introduced, and if she was not required for getting Mr. Willson's support without turning Priti's pics over to him, I never would have hired her.
What if she was forced?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If it is not Trixie, she is certainly acting out the part. Almost every direct action she has with the HM just screams 'I am the one'. From practically begging for the job if you turn her down and offering 'favors' if she is allowed to stay, to her interrogations of him during her sex scenes in his apartment. I have been calling her a spy since she was first introduced, and if she was not required for getting Mr. Willson's support without turning Priti's pics over to him, I never would have hired her.

What if she was forced?
Betrayal is betrayal.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020

What if she was forced?
I agree, Trixie is the most likely candidate, the interrogations as you say is a strong indicator. And she is one of the few females that hasn't been punished yet, so this would be a good reason. Calling her out as a spy, if she e.g was forced as you suggest, will allow the MC to punish her rather than expel her, by the standard triplet spanking, humiliation, and sex (I don't recall she's been fucked or had any orgasm yet...). Anyway, so much speculation and thinking..., we need updated versions soon to find out!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes