LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
If I start this game from the beginning how many hours will it take me to finish until this current update since checking the walkthrough(384 pages) it seems there's a lot of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Envoye

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
They are included in the game, if you progress far enough in the game they unlock and can be selected in the replay menu.

You do not need a mod for that. There is a replay menu included in the game when you press the red "do not press" button in the upper right corner three times you can enter the cheat menu.

thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
whats the point in paying you $10 on your patreon to unlock the newest content when i can just get it here for free.
Yes you can play for free on this site and many do, there is also many who after playing games from here go and support the games they like.
If it was not for the long delay in updates I would support this game again.

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
Yes you can play for free on this site and many do, there is also many who after playing games from here go and support the games they like.
If it was not for the long delay in updates I would support this game again.
i just find it silly to have the game locked behind the $10 paywall just to have it for free on here.
I would understand paying the $10 and getting beta access, and only having the final release be released here or something.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If I start this game from the beginning how many hours will it take me to finish until this current update since checking the walkthrough(384 pages) it seems there's a lot of content.
There is a lot of content, however making a walkthrough for a sandbox style game is hard and so Phil decided to have a lot of redundancy so you don't have to skip between places as much which means a lot of text is in the walkthrough multiple times. Also it is more explanatory than the usual "What do you eat? Pizza + 1 Katie love; Salad + 1 Verena love" style.

So yeah, a lot of content but a heavily misleading pagecount.

i just find it silly to have the game locked behind the $10 paywall just to have it for free on here.
I would understand paying the $10 and getting beta access, and only having the final release be released here or something.
You do realise that it's not the dev who posts the game here?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Okay I'm pretty confused at this point. I have a 0.13.2public save from October22. I've cycled through several weeks in-game but nothing new is happening. Things I've tried or noticed:

* I keep getting the "Anna talking outside of Chang's classroom" event while patrolling. Like, a lot. Sometimes I've gotten it twice in one day. Usually I get it every day. In fact, I get that one, usually the other will be the windy skirts scene. A handful of times I get the "group studying outside at a table" event. *Once* I got crying girl on bench outside; once out of probably a couple of dozen patrol events firing off.

* I've done a couple of weeks with nothing but patrols, morning and night. Same on weekends.

* I've done two weeks where it's nothing but classes.

* I did a week with classes morning and football in the afternoon.

* I've summoned every girl available from the "pick one to punish" menu. Some of them generated the new "quest log update" screen which is why I went through them all, thinking a flag wasn't set or something. Nothing.

* I've spied on every dorm window and the showers multiple times.

* I checked all classrooms (not every day), I did paperwork and graded papers in the office, I went to the cafeteria during the day, I went to the lake on the weekend both Sat and Sunday. Dove in the water with Amy on Saturday. Played D&D, watched the TV show, did movie night several times, baked a cake with Priti, body-searched every girl, checked Harriett at the Friday staff meeting twice in two weeks.

* I saw the "patch" file above, pulled that down, copied my 0.13.2 public folder, deleted the lib and renpy folders as instructed and copied the patch file's contents, and have done several more weeks (full patrol, full teach, a handful of other things). Still nothing.

The quest log shows Maxine's new quests under Student Quests, and says to donate generously to unlock her quest.

Still not getting anything new. Supposedly there's, like, I don't even remember but Altos was banging on about how there was SO MUCH new content. SO MUCH new story. A really long story it had taken him five months to write. Nada. I did find the message screen that says the one thing I've been waiting for several updates now isn't there (the staff training with Amy), but nothing else. No group class punishments, no Maxine, no new school uniforms, zippo.

What am I doing wrong? Is this a Beta bug, or am I going to have to redo my game *again*, which I already did back in October. Though, at the time, I actually wanted to. Right now, I have lots of other things going on and really don't want to plow back through old content.

If it matters, this save has maxed (150) Grades and Discipline, and starts with 75-ish Popularity. 18 Horniness. I don't believe I cheated anything in it, just played it straight.

Helpful advice appreciated.
Hmm as I didn't get any other complains about my patch, (yet xD) and if you didn't get an error at the start, I don't think it's an issue of my patch.
But I can guarantee you there are 1000+ new render.

My best tip would be wait for the compressed version, download that and try your save with that version, if it works it's an issue of my patch. If not, it's an save, or different issue.

As I never played the game I can not really offer more support or different gameplay related help.

Deaviannard

Jan 17, 2022
Hmm as I didn't get any other complains about my patch, (yet xD) and if you didn't get an error at the start, I don't think it's an issue of my patch.
But I can guarantee you there are 1000+ new render.

My best tip would be wait for the compressed version, download that and try your save with that version, if it works it's an issue of my patch. If not, it's an save, or different issue.

As I never played the game I can not really offer more support or different gameplay related help.
It's not the patch. Following your instructions launched everything just fine. It's a game issue; an event (or something) isn't triggering or isn't set right. I was having problems with the full beta download as well. I tried the patch thinking it might catch something they'd left in a file that was left over, but no go.

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It's not the patch. Following your instructions launched everything just fine. It's a game issue; an event (or something) isn't triggering or isn't set right. I was having problems with the full beta download as well. I tried the patch thinking it might catch something they'd left in a file that was left over, but no go.
Well thats probably why it's a Beta. Nothing more to do then waiting for the public release and hope that fixes it.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
im having a lot of crashes during office punishment scene.
not all scenes produce a trace. but here is one error i see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So is he having any sexual relations with any students yet? AKA Sex ? lol I remember just when he was just spanking everyone or making stand in hall looking stupid for class mates to see. And yes the water fight is when the last time i down loaded this.... long ago lol

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes