Derbyshir3

Aug 9, 2019
So is he having any sexual relations with any students yet? AKA Sex ? lol I remember just when he was just spanking everyone or making stand in hall looking stupid for class mates to see. And yes the water fight is when the last time i down loaded this.... long ago lol
There are a couple, but the stories are mostly still unfinished. Just lots of getting girls naked.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeepster

coldpopsicle

Feb 21, 2020
so there are a few missing images of priti, as well as errors in this beta, predominantly whenever Chang tries to speak and Rachael after you finish her story

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
AltosandHerdone Found a beta bug: patrol_anna_new takes you to patrol_trixie_skip instead of patrol_anna_skip

Edit: Also, one I don't know the code well enough to understand, when spying on Rachel:

File "game/monday.rpy", line 4875, in script call
call spying_game from _call_spying_game_5
File "game/vthirteen.rpy", line 2437, in script
random:
File "game/00statements_register/00random_func.rpy", line 203, in random_choice_execute
random_choice_value= eval(renpy.random.choice(random_choice_list_create(choice_list,to_not_show,one_time_label,eval(a_i_o_t),eval(true_one_time)) or [security_jump]))
File "game/00statements_register/00random_func.rpy", line 211, in random_choice_list_create
if not a_i_o_t and eval(i) in to_not_show:continue
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 1)

Edit 2: and last one, on this line
if rachel_sex == False or replay = True:
Needed to be ==

Last edited:

kaerna

Jul 27, 2017
I've been getting some errors whenever talking to chang, and now that I am trying to pass the bill that increases the cap from 50 to 100 discipline, I get a list index out of range error. This is a fresh save that I made. Traceback attached.

Reactions: syanure

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
i just find it silly to have the game locked behind the $10 paywall just to have it for free on here.
Just for clarification: this is a beta for Patreon.
The public release will be available in one month and will be free. Altos explicitly said that this game will remain free.
So please don't talk about paywall since you'll get the game for free in 30 days, with less bugs and probably with a bit more content than the beta.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
It's not the patch. Following your instructions launched everything just fine. It's a game issue; an event (or something) isn't triggering or isn't set right. I was having problems with the full beta download as well. I tried the patch thinking it might catch something they'd left in a file that was left over, but no go.
Could you share your save file? I can try to forward it to the rest of the team to check what's going on.
(Can't do it myself, I'm away from home for several weeks)

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
And unrelated to my previous post about bugs in the beta... The dialog in Ada's punishment and the following charity event is fucking hilarious. All throughout it, and ending up here:
"What kind of people use their money to make schoolgirls degrade themselves with perverted outfits? What kind of twisted individuals get off on on seeing us humiliated like this?"

Reactions: Temujin1312

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Yes you can play for free on this site and many do, there is also many who after playing games from here go and support the games they like.
If it was not for the long delay in updates I would support this game again.
When patrons leak the game so early, it is no surprise, that the dev lose paying clients. It's a shame. Heroes could wait some days. ;-)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes