Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
I'm not sure it is really necessary to start over but I may be wrong.

The previous version (0.13) focused on Rachel. The beta of the new version (0.14) has been released to Patreon yesterday so I guess this is not the one you played.
Yes normal i should have 12 points normal but i have only 11 and i don t know why :( that is so bad and if i begin new thazt i hate it more i can not play anymore :(

and i don t can find out which person i miss for this damn last point that i become the 12 point grrrrrr

Last edited:

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Yes normal i should have 12 points normal but i have only 11 and i don t know why :( that is so bad and if i begin new thazt i hate it more i can not play anymore :(

and i don t can find out which person i miss for this damn last point that i become the 12 point grrrrrr
Use the cheat menu to get 1 supplemental influence point then.

Reactions: ubblesnop

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This was a very emotional episode! :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Such a role model is our Maxine! If only all women of this world would unflinchingly stand behind their convictions, no matter the cost to their personal dignity! What a wonderful world it would be! :sneaky:

Last edited:

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
After the new scenes in the gym showers with Rachel and her teacher, I get reproductible CTDs if I try to put the teacher in charge of a further punishment in the headmaster's office. Works fine if I just punish her myself. Including quicksave for testing.

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
Aww... That's so unfortunate the whole class punishment is not here yet! Was hoping to see it first as soon as the update beta came out. Well, at least there's someone got a spanking at the end of Maxine's story. To avoid the spoiler, it's also her first-time spanking at SLAG

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Headmaster [v0.14.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!
Will probably make a v0.13.2 Public -> v0.14.x Public and a v0.14.1 Beta -> v0.14.x Public patch.

Win/Linux: v0.13.2 Public -> v0.14.1 Beta [785 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Mac: v0.13.2 Public -> v0.14.1 Beta [771 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Compressed Update Only (Q80) 347 MB:

Banana158763

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone have full save for 0.13?
I have lost my old saves and I don't want to play the game from the begining.
Thanks a lot if you can share it!

michi04

May 14, 2018
Hello, can someone please compressed this game, unfortunately I only have version 11 and I'm missing the ones in between or can I also install the only update 0.14.1beta in version 0.11.1 6.6 gb is pretty big for the full game. :(

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes