shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
all their faces are the same, i have not seen more shit that has been so unoriginal yet so popular.

Ah sorry, I have seen worse but still, if only all these people would support real projects...
All the 4K, exquisitely shaded, highly detailed, beautiful faced, extreme proportioned renders in so many games, don’t save them for the lack of personality and soul that they are so lacking.

While the girls of this game are quite simple models, each one of them is brimming with personality:
  • The defiant Debbie,
  • the sour puss Cassandra,
  • the shrewd Harriet,
  • the bimbo Alice,
  • the experienced Amy,
  • the competitive twins Mary and Louise,
  • the repressed Priti,
  • the eager Lucy,
  • the exhibitionist Liz,
  • the evil Ada,
  • the rivals April and Charlotte,
  • the elitist Donna,
  • the selfless Maxine,
  • the shy Nina,
  • the gullible Rachel;
  • and more.
The games #1 lure is overcoming obstacles to fully orchestrate the humiliation and punishment of these girls, and watching them become corrupted such that they believe they love the perpetrator of their humiliation. But as evil as that sounds, the game is always a comedy, never to be taken seriously. It's a joy to experience, if that's your fetish. If you're looking for perfectly rendered, supermodel girls getting fucked... Not here I'm afraid.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Only critique is that I felt the escalation was kinda extreme.
While I do agree that a more smooth transition and a slower "caving in" of the students would have been preferrable to be, with this huge cast it would mean a lot longer periods before you get them to agree or accept, both in game and in development time. And while I really wouldn't mind the former, the latter at one point would be dissatisfying and maybe could lead to significantly less support one day.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
all their faces are the same, i have not seen more shit that has been so unoriginal yet so popular.

Ah sorry, I have seen worse but still, if only all these people would support real projects...
People support this project because this is literally the only game with decent plot, writing and spanking as a main kink. Since spanking kink in general is heavily underserved in lewd games, (I don't count games with occasional, poor written scene for one girl) no one cares about models in the only game with serious approach to the topic. I wish there were more games like this.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
There is a lot of content, however making a walkthrough for a sandbox style game is hard and so Phil decided to have a lot of redundancy so you don't have to skip between places as much which means a lot of text is in the walkthrough multiple times. Also it is more explanatory than the usual "What do you eat? Pizza + 1 Katie love; Salad + 1 Verena love" style.

So yeah, a lot of content but a heavily misleading pagecount.
This. The walkthrough, with it's scope and detail reminds me of the old Prima Games Game Guide Books you could get for mainstream games, you know back when books were a thing instead of websites and youtube.

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
I really like the game and am looking forward to play the new content, but while replaying in preparation for the new content I came across something odd. Charlotte gets corrected when addressing the headmaster as professor because we are not in america. But regarding the twins they are always using the term soccer instead of the actual name of the sport: football. Only americans call it soccer because they called their rugby rip-off football, which the rest of the world would call American-football (hand-egg / rugby for wussies). So why do they use British words and american words at the same time?

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Only critique is that I felt the escalation was kinda extreme.
This is what I feared.
For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I do agree that a more smooth transition and a slower "caving in" of the students would have been preferrable to be
I think this all Maxime story should take place much later in the main story (for example with Alice and Liz at some level).

Reactions: User327 and Gato21

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
All the 4K, exquisitely shaded, highly detailed, beautiful faced, extreme proportioned renders in so many games, don’t save them for the lack of personality and soul that they are so lacking.

While the girls of this game are quite simple models, each one of them is brimming with personality:
  • The defiant Debbie,
  • the sour puss Cassandra,
  • the shrewd Harriet,
  • the bimbo Alice,
  • the experienced Amy,
  • the competitive twins Mary and Louise,
  • the repressed Priti,
  • the eager Lucy,
  • the exhibitionist Liz,
  • the evil Ada,
  • the rivals April and Charlotte,
  • the elitist Donna,
  • the selfless Maxine,
  • the shy Nina,
  • the gullible Rachel;
  • and more.
The games #1 lure is overcoming obstacles to fully orchestrate the humiliation and punishment of these girls, and watching them become corrupted such that they believe they love the perpetrator of their humiliation. But as evil as that sounds, the game is always a comedy, never to be taken seriously. It's a joy to experience, if that's your fetish. If you're looking for perfectly rendered, supermodel girls getting fucked... Not here I'm afraid.
you realize that there are games that have proper script and including models too? Also, those personalities that you listed is what you describe as cardboard characters in any proper work...

in the first place, if you can describe the character with single trait that's the definition of creative poverty...it is clear to me now, that there are some cognitive problems within the fanbase or you people simply can't tell good shit from the bad shit.

Well, this as well, is the picture of the era we live in I guess...it is already known that people are only getting dumber and when you are dumb you'd be happy with 1 dimensional character as opposed to a person who has over 130 IQ that would only be happy with 3 dimensional character...Sort of like all those isekai cardboard stories that got popular these days, there are peope aware they are all copy pasted nonsense but there are more, millions of people, who keep reading them like robots for cheap satisfaction...analog

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
anyone know if theres going to be an updated android version? it hasn't been updated since version 12
I believe there was a statement some time ago that due to size constraints there would no longer be a standalone android version. However as I understand it the pc version can be accessed using joiplay. Hopefully someone else here will be able to provide detailed steps as to how to accomplish this if you need them.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I really like the game and am looking forward to play the new content, but while replaying in preparation for the new content I came across something odd. Charlotte gets corrected when addressing the headmaster as professor because we are not in america. But regarding the twins they are always using the term soccer instead of the actual name of the sport: football. Only americans call it soccer because they called their rugby rip-off football, which the rest of the world would call American-football (hand-egg / rugby for wussies). So why do they use British words and american words at the same time?
Maybe actually learn what you are talking about before you speak. American football started out more like soccer, not rugby, it evolved into a game more similar to rugby. As for us Americans calling football/futbol "soccer", if you are from the UK, you shouldn't talk, you were the ones that coined the term soccer, after "Association football", we just kept using the name(after you bowed to peer pressure), since we already had "our" football. Is it wrong for some countries to call it futbol, instead of football? Also, if you think our game is "rugby for wussies", try playing it for just one game. If you survive playing against a low level college team, injury free, then you may call it what you wish. I do like the "hand-egg" moniker, even if it is meant as an insult.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Back on subject, I saw a compressed update on the prior page but does anyone have the full game compressed? I live out in the middle of nowhere and am stuck with satellite for broadband, limited bandwidth. I had this(many updates ago) on my old laptop but it died an inglorious death of old age.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
you realize that there are games that have proper script and including models too? Also, those personalities that you listed is what you describe as cardboard characters in any proper work...

in the first place, if you can describe the character with single trait that's the definition of creative poverty...it is clear to me now, that there are some cognitive problems within the fanbase or you people simply can't tell good shit from the bad shit.

Well, this as well, is the picture of the era we live in I guess...it is already known that people are only getting dumber and when you are dumb you'd be happy with 1 dimensional character as opposed to a person who has over 130 IQ that would only be happy with 3 dimensional character...Sort of like all those isekai cardboard stories that got popular these days, there are peope aware they are all copy pasted nonsense but there are more, millions of people, who keep reading them like robots for cheap satisfaction...analog
Please tell us what do you consider good things, I will laught at your poor choice using reason and critizicing you properly

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
This is what I feared.
For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this all Maxime story should take place much later in the main story (for example with Alice and Liz at some level).
Alice and Liz are far from being innocent right from the beginning. Alice tried to seduce the headmaster for better marks , what lead to her being fingered and giving the headmaster a boobjob. And Liz trys quite constantly to seduce the headmaster just for her fun. I personally think, their story lines will more focus on how to transform their naughtyness into something that helps them in life (and of course even more shennaningans for the headmaster).

Draxic Moris

Jan 20, 2023
I absolutely loved this game initially. But to be honest having to wait for so long for the last update and this one as well. I feel like we get very little for such a long wait. I was a (10$) patreon between the last two updates and stopped my subscription right after. just payed for the last update (cause that is what good pirates do for work they like). But I feel quite dissapointed.

Now I have no clue how much work went into the game or how much background work is done to bring us this bit of story. but I am no longer compelled to drop my money into his Patreon nor even trying the next couple of updates. (for the next couple of years) I know he was sick before this update. But what was his excuse between the last two updates.

for people going all reeeee now and equipping their keyboardwarior armor, Just breath in and breath out. I am just sharing my thoughts and am curious about what others think.

Jun 7, 2022
I absolutely loved this game initially. But to be honest having to wait for so long for the last update and this one as well. I feel like we get very little for such a long wait. I was a (10$) patreon between the last two updates and stopped my subscription right after. just payed for the last update (cause that is what good pirates do for work they like). But I feel quite dissapointed.

Now I have no clue how much work went into the game or how much background work is done to bring us this bit of story. but I am no longer compelled to drop my money into his Patreon nor even trying the next couple of updates. (for the next couple of years) I know he was sick before this update. But what was his excuse between the last two updates.

for people going all reeeee now and equipping their keyboardwarior armor, Just breath in and breath out. I am just sharing my thoughts and am curious about what others think.
If you are not happy with the product just don't pay

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes