nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
No, twins don't care about naked mole rat.

You should punish her with dildo. Check the guide in OP.
I’m at the moment when I have to fit the midle dildo with sally my it tells me that it needs more pleasure and pain and humiliation my I can not be at the max point

touchmesama

Oct 17, 2017
Has anyone else had this game-breaking bug?
After changing the rule that allows the male MC to perform corporal punishments, the game states the "An exception has occured" crash.
I think it's caused by how there are 2 Corporal Punishments that I could choose from, and they're both listed as "1." option.
I've loaded previous saves, closed the game, nothing allows me to pass that section. When I went to the cheat menu and turned on the male MC punishment rule, some events still don't trigger like Cassandra's public punishment for always locking Faye out of the female restroom.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Headmaster [v0.14.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,12 GB / 2,44 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.14.1beta-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 6,11 GB / 2,42 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.14.1beta-mac-crunched.zip
= ~39,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Gofile - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
For some reason, any time i try to save my game during the week long event it just saves me at the campus overview screen and the event is skipped over, only way i can continue it is to load autosaves... dunno why though.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Wow, was away for less than a week and soooo many posts. Guess that's what I get for being busy when an update dropped, lol. Thinking I'll likely hold off until public release if it seems worth it and see if I have time to play then (haven't played since 0.11.1 public and like to try to donate per release I play). I'm kinda torn between this and revisiting even further down the road but likely starting over again from the beginning (which I want to do at some point anyway). :unsure:

You can also have sex with some teachers (Claire and Sally)
And don't forget the prostitute! ;) What was her name again? Candi or something?

for people going all reeeee now and equipping their keyboardwarior armor, Just breath in and breath out. I am just sharing my thoughts and am curious about what others think.
Isn't keyboard-warrior armor just adult diapers? :unsure: Anyhow, I'm of mixed opinion on the topic of the game's content and progression (or lack there-of) over time. On the one hand I love the game and think it already has enough content to make it worthwhile on it's own while on the other because I love this game I've been similarly a bit disappointed with the updates since I first played. If we're talking specifically about recent updates though, I understand that a lot of refactoring the code has gone into things as well as growing the team (and other unforeseen circumstances), both of which slow things down significantly in the short term. I'd expect the pace to pick up again but wouldn't expect it to be any sort of monumental shift.

My own minor personal gripes haven't really changed since I started playing which are likely down to being a game in progress (possibly with some scope creep and ambition issues) - namely the imbalances in character progression (mainly a Rachel issue to me currently), introduction of new subplots/characters before existing ones get progression at all, with my biggest fears surrounding the size of the scope and cast of characters.

This and a handful of other games are on my list of longer-term projects that progress slowly and incrementally and I'll keep checking in on as long as they're worked on and really look forward to seeing the results of eventually (if not at various points along the way). There are just some which a much slower cadence and greater scope than others (for various different reasons) - can't really expect a game like this proceed at the rate of something like a kinetic novel (and even those can have really slow release cycles depending on the game).

Glad you're not afraid to share your thoughts... there are a bunch of very rational individuals on the thread that recognize good faith discussion when they see it, though I also understand the disclaimer as there are also some here and there quick to dismiss anyone that doesn't have exclusively good things to say. Some threads I enter I feel like people are deciding if I'm with them or against them which is an odd way to look at things especially since I rarely only have positive or negative things to say about even my most beloved games (and this is one of them). Cheers and hope you're in this for the long haul with us. ;)

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
It's a BETA release for a reason, it is indeed quite buggy. Saves and rollbacks in particular seems to have issues, but I like the changes they're trying to make to the game.. well besides the diary that seems to pop up way too frequently instead of just notifying you about additional character descriptions which you can check yourself.
Looking forward to a more stable release.

For some reason, any time i try to save my game during the week long event it just saves me at the campus overview screen and the event is skipped over, only way i can continue it is to load autosaves... dunno why though.
Unlike just about any other Ren'py games default, the game now remembers whether you used SAVE or LOAD last, so you're basically just loading your last save instead of saving. That certainly takes some time getting used to. Would probably be useful if they had something in preferences to disable that or smth.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Unlike just about any other Ren'py games default, the game now remembers whether you used SAVE or LOAD last, so you're basically just loading your last save instead of saving. That certainly takes some time getting used to. Would probably be useful if they had something in preferences to disable that or smth.
Ha, you're right, that exactly what i was doing, thanks for the help :)

Reactions: gamenok

Mr.Cookie

Jan 6, 2022
Does anybody know how to finish "The Headmaster's Pet Part 2"?
I'm at the point where you are supposed to use the Advanced disciplinary techniques but I can't get the necessary points when she is naked. No matter what I do, I'm always missing one point. Is there a way to take away her cat ears or something?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anybody know how to finish "The Headmaster's Pet Part 2"?
I'm at the point where you are supposed to use the Advanced disciplinary techniques but I can't get the necessary points when she is naked. No matter what I do, I'm always missing one point. Is there a way to take away her cat ears or something?
Try the walkthrough, it has step by step solutions for all punishment puzzles.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes