Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I am not able to meet Maxine anywhere except in the locker room after you get the code. Can anyone advice me how I can talk to her?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
been a while since I played this game and now I remember why I deleted it.
Too grindy, no progress availble

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
When i wanted to tell Ms. Chang that i found an assistant for her 1683408247073.png
Was able to ignore it. But then in the talk with her many more errors appeared. All the same with "Sayer b´sc"
I get the same error when i want to change the rules to corporal Punishment

Last edited:
Reactions: Ps6k0
Dec 9, 2019
Was able to ignore it. But then in the talk with her many more errors appeared. All the same with "Sayer b´sc"
I get the same error when i want to change the rules to corporal Punishment
Yeah, I've got the same problem. To be fair, there's a disclaimer on the title page: "Beta for bug testing purposes, not for distribution." So... we're the suckers for downloading and playing it, or someone else is a sucker for distributing it?

Well dev, we found a game breaking bug! And some annoying ones as well. You're welcome!

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah, I've got the same problem. To be fair, there's a disclaimer on the title page: "Beta for bug testing purposes, not for distribution." So... we're the suckers for downloading and playing it, or someone else is a sucker for distributing it?

Well dev, we found a game breaking bug! And some annoying ones as well. You're welcome!
I know. Saw it myself. But a Dev alone cant find all Bugs so its maybe a help when someone post them ^^

Reactions: Phil5k

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
I am not able to meet Maxine anywhere except in the locker room after you get the code. Can anyone advice me how I can talk to her?
Patroling the grounds can sometimes give you an event for Maxine raising money for the Naked Mole Rats. Donate as much as you can there to start the full event.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
I apologize if this is a stupid question, but is there a way to "maintain the memory for the already read text" when switching to a new game version? I mean, I switched from 0.13 to 0.14, moved my saves there, but I can't skip any already text in my games, was wondering if there was a way to do it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I apologize if this is a stupid question, but is there a way to "maintain the memory for the already read text" when switching to a new game version? I mean, I switched from 0.13 to 0.14, moved my saves there, but I can't skip any already text in my games, was wondering if there was a way to do it.
Should be the persistent file in saves. You could also turn on "Skip unseen text"

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
I get an error whenever I talk to Chang.

ROLLBACK IGNORE

I keep clicking ignore and it doesn't seem to affect the game.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed version of The Headmaster v0.14.1b.

Settings Used:
Using 70 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

New Size: 1.75GB when uncompressed

Links: -

I also made a compressed Android port of v0.14.1b based off the above compressed version.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
For information:
The bug when talking with Miss Chang will be corrected in the next release.
For now, keep clicking on "Ignore", this will have no impact on the game.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes