Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
BROS PORTS read my sig!

The Headmaster [v0.14.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,12 GB / 2,44 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.14.1beta-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 6,11 GB / 2,42 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.14.1beta-mac-crunched.zip
= ~39,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Gofile - Pixeldrain - Workupload

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro, Please give the pixeldrain link. Workupload no good because of no pause functionality

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
@AltosandHerdone

I found a Gamebreaking Bug that prevents to play further. After changing this Rule
View attachment 2603420
I get this Error
View attachment 2603421
I can press Ignore as many times i want. I cant play further
Before pinging Altos, please search a bit in the thread for solutions.
This is a known bug of the beta and it will be fixed for the public release.
For now, as I mentioned in an earlier post, do this as workaround:
  1. Rollback
  2. Open console (shift + o)
  3. Write rule_page = 1
  4. Press enter

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bro, Please give the pixeldrain link. Workupload no good because of no pause functionality
I added a Pixeldrain mirror to my post. I would've added one in the first place but there have been issues with Pixeldrain yesterday.

Reactions: Bob69

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm talking about the students only, i can care less about the teachers Etc. The whole game revolves around you being a teacher and besides the first girl you had sex with at the start. Which got you in this predicament to begin with. Has any other student got the hammer from the MC is what im asking?? I mean, by now has bagged all the teachers, prinicipal and guidance counselor? Are we saving the students for when the story is over and the milking has ended? I mean 4 yrs and only one young one...? I mean you can do a pantie check, spank, have others spank and thats it? Its been -----> 4 years??????? WTF?
I think the phrase you're looking for is, "I couldn't care less." Saying you could care less means you actually care to some extent.

Hakdar

Nov 27, 2021
I'm talking about the students only, i can care less about the teachers Etc. The whole game revolves around you being a teacher and besides the first girl you had sex with at the start. Which got you in this predicament to begin with. Has any other student got the hammer from the MC is what im asking?? I mean, by now has bagged all the teachers, prinicipal and guidance counselor? Are we saving the students for when the story is over and the milking has ended? I mean 4 yrs and only one young one...? I mean you can do a pantie check, spank, have others spank and thats it? Its been -----> 4 years??????? WTF?
You getting pretty worked up, over a game you not even paid for.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
when i use the rachel private punishment when i click on pleasure button it closes the game on windows making her stuck at level 1 even with all rules deployed

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
when i use the rachel private punishment when i click on pleasure button it closes the game on windows making her stuck at level 1 even with all rules deployed
See this
Before pinging Altos, please search a bit in the thread for solutions.
This is a known bug of the beta and it will be fixed for the public release.
For now, as I mentioned in an earlier post, do this as workaround:
  1. Rollback
  2. Open console (shift + o)
  3. Write rule_page = 1
  4. Press enter

OutCome5

Feb 27, 2021
Is the Pride and President quest bugged ? I need to give a big donation to maxine, but when i talked to her i have no options to choose and i automatically give her 20 credits. Stuck here now

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
There is a thing you've to know about Renpy saves.

You will have 2 save folders. One in /game within the folder and one in your AppData folder.
Renpy games ALWAYS prefer the AppData folder. So copying over old save should be done into the AppData folder, that counts for the persistent file too. Or the game will just use the persistent in Appdata.
(I hope I got that right am not sure atm.)

Maybe that was the problem.
Thank you, that's definitely good to know. Unfortunately, I tried to replace the persistent in the AppData folder with the one from the previous game version, and the situation didn't change. I'll just give up for now, thanks again.

Reactions: Bob69

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you, that's definitely good to know. Unfortunately, I tried to replace the persistent in the AppData folder with the one from the previous game version, and the situation didn't change. I'll just give up for now, thanks again.
You do need to replace it in both folders.

glpcldfrstzxc

Nov 17, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13.2 Public
Size 1.97 GB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Hey man, can you update on this port?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes