estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14.3 Public

IMPORTANT Instructions (the game got too big for a standard install):

1. Download the APK:
* Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
* <Mega>
* Size 116 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

**__If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file in place, you can stop here.__**

3. Download the RPA file:
* Pixeldrain
* <Mega>
* 2.07 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
* Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.mynewneighbors
* The file MUST be named: archive-1.30.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

entity_7

Sep 16, 2020
Do you have the necessary influence points, grades, etc?
I have 11 influence grades 50 and discipline 50. grades and discipline also appear as they won't go higher anymore until I am able to punish girls as the headmaster. only 40 discipline and 9 influence should be necessary according to the guide.

Oct 11, 2022
Loved the update. This is still, without a doubt, one of my most anticipated games. I started playing the day the beta came out and tried to stretch my playtime for as long as I could, so the wait for the next update would be just that little bit shorter!

I reilly liked the addition of Ms. Goodhead, and definitely want to see more of her in future updates. I think it would be wonderful if Rielly at some point ends up spanking Ruth. The back and forth between her and Ruth in the "Minimal Uniform Requirements" scene was well done, and due to the nature of each character, they pair well. "Chemistry" isn't the right word, but idk what it is. Rielly isn't a foil to Ruth, at least not as directly as someone like Sally Newman is. But I still feel Rielly and Ruth play off each other well, and that Rielly would be able to make Ruth submit in a different, and far more humiliating way than Ms.Newman would. I think Ms.Newman would rely more on physical strength and emotion. As a result, it would be more of Ms.Newman dominating Ruth, than Ruth actually submitting mentally.

In comparison, I think Rielly can see right through Ruth. She has already recognized and called out one aspect of Ruth's repressed desires. I could imagine Ruth arguing with Rielly at one of the staff meetings and Rielly playing her like a fiddle.
Ruth, blinded by her desire to win the argument, then agrees to be spanked. In the name of "transparency" and ensuring the proper level of humiliation (a critical element of any good punishment), Rielly or the Headmaster decide the spanking should be delivered immediately, and observed closely by the rest of the staff attending the meeting. Things invariably escalate, and with just her words and some expert spanking, the pain, humilation and pleasure Rielly delivers, makes Ruth cum her brains out infront of the whole staff. I got a bit carried away there, but I think you get the idea!

Anyways, the only thing resembling criticism I can really give is that for some reason the "mute all" button in the preferences tab of the menu disappeared as of the 0.14 update. You can still turn down the sound but you have to individually set each bar to zero. I know its a small thing, but it seems like a weird thing to get rid of, so I'm assuming it was just lost in the UI redesign or something. If possible, it would be nice to have it back.

I can think of so many potential scenarios/events for the characters and little universe you've created. I'm excited to see what comes next and how these upcoming chapters/updates will play out! Especially that staff training event! Keep up the excellent work!

P.S. I also noticed that in the Quest/Journal tab marked "Others" Mr.Cummings and Ms.Swallows both have their names duplicated. Super minor bug, doesn't cause any actual issues or anything, just a heads up. I've attached a picture of what I'm referring to below.

Minor Bug.PNG

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
P.S. I also noticed that in the Quest/Journal tab marked "Others" Mr.Cummings and Ms.Swallows both have their names duplicated. Super minor bug, doesn't cause any actual issues or anything, just a heads up. I've attached a picture of what I'm referring to below.

View attachment 2715273
So Daniel cums twice and Leah swallows twice, seems balanced... or do you think they should do more :p, maybe a little wining/dining might work? :ROFLMAO:

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Anyways, the only thing resembling criticism I can really give is that for some reason the "mute all" button in the preferences tab of the menu disappeared as of the 0.14 update. You can still turn down the sound but you have to individually set each bar to zero. I know its a small thing, but it seems like a weird thing to get rid of, so I'm assuming it was just lost in the UI redesign or something. If possible, it would be nice to have it back.
Thanks for the feedback.
Regarding your remark quoted above, we removed this button because it wasn't actually working on the videos (RenPy bug). That's why we decided to remove it to avoid any issue.

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
Yes, I'm more looking forward for this Faye update mainly because that means more Nina.
I'm actually curious about any kind of interaction Nina's gonna receive from..literally Faye and the Headmaster, but i'm much more interested in Faye overall. The girl is the sweetest cutie pie i've ever seeing in a game, for real. Shy, yes but not completely like going full red cheeks mode everytime she breathe. Love her sooo much :love:

Plus yesterday i dreamed about Donna getting spanked, licked and fingered all over the cafeteria by Patricia with Arabella watching from the shadows...touching herself in the process lmfao :BootyTime:

Wonder when we're gonna see something regardless Izzy and Kate, tho.

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
...At some point relatively soon, those of you in the Teacher tier will receive a message from Reilly. I want to stress again that these polls are "canon", any patron post that is in character can be thought of as happening in the game’s world.
Hm... Right, so when is her message gonna come!? Feel like it's been couple of weeks now and still excited to wait for it

DR5700

May 25, 2019
I bought Priti's nightwear but it never delivered. If I try to buy it again, it says sold out. I'm too far past the save to go back and to it. Is there some kind of work around for this?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Is... is this heaven?
no, this is patric
On a side note, there are so many short-haired girls watering down the harem, I'm willing to expel them.
Even a couple of teachers. Why I'm so biased towards loner-hair? Femininity, vastly superior choice of hairstyles and good ol' pulling from behind.. from a distance.
If you're gonna keep a bitch on a leash, have some leeway. Otherwise, she'll shit on your Jordans :^)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes