DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I just got around to playing 14.3...

The new catch phrase for The Headmaster:

"Shut up, Ada."

I do have a problem now though: The vibration sound from the vibrator is stuck after the next time I punished Ada at the board meeting. Not sure how to fix. Is there a way to reload sounds? I'd have to go further back to re-do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker452

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I just got around to playing 14.3...

The new catch phrase for The Headmaster:

"Shut up, Ada."

I do have a problem now though: The vibration sound from the vibrator is stuck after the next time I punished Ada at the board meeting. Not sure how to fix. Is there a way to reload sounds? I'd have to go further back to re-do it.
Press shift and o. Then type "stop wet" then press enter, then escape.
Alternatively watching a scene in replay and exiting it should do the same thing.

Reactions: DudePersonA

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Yes the dev who put in the red button you can press 3 times which gives you in built cheats is stopping you from cheating.
there were items that didnt unlock for some odd reason so i tried to unlock them via a save editor

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
there were items that didnt unlock for some odd reason so i tried to unlock them via a save editor
You can change those variables directly via the console. Just press shift + o while being in the game and than change the values of the variables, you want via putting in: <variable> = <value> and press ENTER.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can change those variables directly via the console. Just press shift + o while being in the game and than change the values of the variables, you want via putting in: <variable> = <value> and press ENTER.
With both methods however, sometimes flags are intertwined and changing just "the one I need" may lead to internal errors, causing a game to not work anymore because some flag combo (or variable set) that cannot happen in a normal game appeared.

But yeah, when you change a save game with an online editor or through in game console means (not counting "official cheats" like here), and it doesn't work anymore, that's always a Layer 8 Fault, no exceptions.

Reactions: TheDevian

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
With both methods however, sometimes flags are intertwined and changing just "the one I need" may lead to internal errors, causing a game to not work anymore because some flag combo (or variable set) that cannot happen in a normal game appeared.

But yeah, when you change a save game with an online editor or through in game console means (not counting "official cheats" like here), and it doesn't work anymore, that's always a Layer 8 Fault, no exceptions.
As far as I remember even the official cheats have an explicit warning, that using them can break the game, so using the console is not far from this ;) and of course, one should always keep the old save for safety reasons.

I think, changing a savegame in an editor may be more problematic in general because of the pickling method, that is used by renpy for creating savegames. Ren'py-saves are not just plain text. Not sure, how well the savegame-editors work in this regard.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Datsriteboi

Oct 8, 2020
I remember playing this on 12.1...I think, I did most of the content but what let me down was the amount of sex in it. I recall one scene with vaginal sex(with some bimbo not any of the characters you had grown to like) and that's it.

Has this changed?

I was thinking about giving it another try because I really liked everything else about the game but I remembered this game took me quite while to play through.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
No this is still not a mindless fuckfest, it is a some what realistic sex game with a focus on the story, you are a principal, you are not meant to just jump right in and fuck all your students.
I would be very pleased if following tags existed:
- slowburner (there are many hours of relation building with characters before sex scenes),
- story driven game (story above sex),
- characters' realistic behavior (women usually don't love you for nothing),
- fuckfest (almost all characters jump on MC cook almost immediately).

They would save me a lot of searching (I'm fan of first three)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes