ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Playing more of Headmaster. Is it possible to get 4 influence yet?I did stuff for three of them but not the Gym teacher.
Max Influence available at the current build state (Ver 14.2 Public) is 13 I believe. Members of staff give more than asingle point of influence. You earn it for different favours and tasks as the story progresses. There is a walkthrough accessible through the 'Do not press' button in the replay menu if you need further details.

Last edited:

Pervertx

Oct 17, 2017
Loving this, especially messing with little innocent girls like Rachel and Priti. Hoping to get my hands on Faye at some point. Also it's hilarious how he's totally perving on these girls but keeps justifying with "diagnosing" their problems. The "religious nut" in this case is totally in the right, but we can't let her win!

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Loving this, especially messing with little innocent girls like Rachel and Priti. Hoping to get my hands on Faye at some point. Also it's hilarious how he's totally perving on these girls but keeps justifying with "diagnosing" their problems. The "religious nut" in this case is totally in the right, but we can't let her win!
Faye's story is supposed to be a key part of one of the next two or three updates.

Datsriteboi

Oct 8, 2020
No this is still not a mindless fuckfest, it is a some what realistic sex game with a focus on the story, you are a principal, you are not meant to just jump right in and fuck all your students.
Nah, that's not what I meant. I wasn't asking if it was mindless fuckfest, I've played the game before. I'm asking if after 1.5 years since I last played it if there is ANY sex with the characters that are developed. I don't even think that's a question worth being annoyed by since the game is as some put it "a slow burn". I just want to know if it's progressed enough for me to play through it again and get some enjoyment at the end or if it's just still at a simmer.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah, that's not what I meant. I wasn't asking if it was mindless fuckfest, I've played the game before. I'm asking if after 1.5 years since I last played it if there is ANY sex with the characters that are developed. I don't even think that's a question worth being annoyed by since the game is as some put it "a slow burn". I just want to know if it's progressed enough for me to play through it again and get some enjoyment at the end or if it's just still at a simmer.
Yes, many, you could try the changelog... ;)

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
I have to make the phone a ada but I’m not the phone in my inventory and I can’t go ahead with priti without making his phone a ada does anyone have a solution .

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
I have to make the phone a ada but I’m not the phone in my inventory and I can’t go ahead with priti without making his phone a ada does anyone have a solution .
With my dyslexia I got a small brain aneurism reading this :p, I think you need to talk to the chemistry professor if I am not mistaken. I have always just read the text in the quest and never gotten stuck yet, but I don’t remember every step of the top of my head. So if talking to the chemistry teacher doesn’t read carefully through all the quest information of unfinished quests.

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
With my dyslexia I got a small brain aneurism reading this :p, I think you need to talk to the chemistry professor if I am not mistaken. I have always just read the text in the quest and never gotten stuck yet, but I don’t remember every step of the top of my head. So if talking to the chemistry teacher doesn’t read carefully through all the quest information of unfinished quests.
I use a translator and it doesn’t transcribe just like I wrote it .

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
nice anti cheating measure the dev has. I tweaked my save and the game wont let you load a altered save
Yes the dev who put in the red button you can press 3 times which gives you in built cheats is stopping you from cheating.
I think it may be related to a feature and/or bug in the latest RenPy version. I have noticed the same issue with a number of other VN's and they all have the latest version of RenPy. If you look in C:\Users\HomePC\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"game name" folder, there is a "Sink" folder with another copy of your saves. This is new and I think accessed from the cloud and maybe bugged.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Why would the phone have anything to do with the Americans With Disabilities Act? Perhaps you're talking about an operating system named in honor of Lady Ada Lovelace, considered the first programmer in history.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why would the phone have anything to do with the Americans With Disabilities Act? Perhaps you're talking about an operating system named in honor of Lady Ada Lovelace, considered the first programmer in history.
Persionally I would like to point out that I am also not the phone in my inventory. Yeah, the auto translate apparently was drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So frustrated. I'm trying to get Rachel to Lv 8 & game stopped responding. I tried restarting laptop (it's been a while since I have) & game seemed to be running better. I started doing punishment again & it droze again & now again for 3rd time

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes