Does anyone know of a fix please??

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When I attempt to extract this it returns an error:
[snip]
Does anyone know of a fix please??
Guessing you did not get the full archive, but it also could be the extractor... What program did you use to extract it?

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Guessing you did not get the full archive, but it also could be the extractor... What program did you use to extract it?
hmmn! maybe the question should have been "How to open winzip with engrampa". I just extracted in Windows without any problems...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hmmn! maybe the question should have been "How to open winzip with engrampa". I just extracted in Windows without any problems...
Never heard of that one, we usually suggest 7zip or winrar. But glad to hear you got it.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
So Altos just confirmed he is actually Brittish? Was that Vox Populi already or did he just confirm his nationality?

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
I know it's out of topic here and this is by no means to offend anyone from UK but there's something I do wanna know, is every British actually bad at English? I'm asking because I know most of the scrips and dialogues are written by Altos himself and I see there's some typos and (possibly) some grammar errors. I'm also friend with a bunch of British and couple of them are bad at English as well, from what I know every British's main spoken-language here is English. I'm sorry if this question might go too far for all British people, I'm confused about this and want to make some point as much as I want to know the answer here.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know it's out of topic here and this is by no means to offend anyone from UK but there's something I do wanna know, is every British actually bad at English? I'm asking because I know most of the scrips and dialogues are written by Altos himself and I see there's some typos and (possibly) some grammar errors. I'm also friend with a bunch of British and couple of them are bad at English as well, from what I know every British's main spoken-language here is English. I'm sorry if this question might go too far for all British people, I'm confused about this and want to make some point as much as I want to know the answer here.
It is a different form of English, it has changed a lot, even more than US English over the last 2-300 years. What is 'correct' varies depending on where you live.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I know it's out of topic here and this is by no means to offend anyone from the UK but there's something I do wanna know, is every British actually bad at English? I'm asking because I know most of the scripts and dialogues are written by Altos himself and I see there are some typos and (possibly) some grammar errors. I'm also friends with a bunch of British and a couple of them are bad at English as well, from what I know every British's main spoken language here is English. I'm sorry if this question might go too far for all British people, I'm confused about this and want to make some point as much as I want to know the answer here.
I really hope you are not complaining about English spelling and grammar mistakes while being from the country that can't spell mum properly and thinks Y'all is an actual word, and then uses "that is how it is spelled in the American dictionary" as an excuse are you, because otherwise.
a6a.gif

Oh yeah and also if you noticed I underlined and corrected your spelling and grammar mistakes as recommended to me by my Grammarly extension, so yeah pot calling the kettle black.

Also yes I have said I am Aussie and we fucked the language like diznee fucked star wars, but I am not complaining.

Reactions: Tudor337

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
There's an element of local usage and idioms in English that are often at odds with perfect grammar. It could be considered a legacy of the class system stratification not to mention the strong local identities of dialects. Also the word British doesn't work in the singular as you have in your phrasing. For example 'every British's main spoken-language here is English' would probably be better written as either 'every British person's main spoken-language here is English', or 'every Brit's main spoken-language here is English', or 'every Briton's main spoken-language here is English'. Ultimately the English language is extremely malleable and always changing in usage. For me, my own pet peeve's are people using 'was and were' as well as 'less and fewer' incorrectly. Not to mention to, too and two and there, their and they're.

bambambam69

Apr 21, 2018
My game crashes when ever i try punish rachel in the office. Is there a way around this?
This happens from level 1 onwards
I've tried increasing her level with the cheat menu but maxine's quest wont start because i've not punshed rachel.
Any tips to fix the crashing or workarounds to play maxines charity thing?

SOLVED IT:
Hit Shift - G
Select angle 2 render
quit the game and restart

Last edited:
Reactions: korosco
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes