Jun 13, 2022
I wanted to reverse engenieer a spanish translation of the game using the italian as a base but all the mega links on that post are broken. Does anyone know where I can find it? If not can someone point me to a post/discord where I can learn to translate Renpy games?
You may have to translate it completely new directly to spanish. For it's not so easy to transfare "old" translations of the game before version 0.13 into the actually last version 0.14.3public because of too many changes inside the scripts.

You'll need the RenPy app to install an own translation from : (on youtube are some videos to use RenPy)

an app to extract .rpa-files like : https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

DeepL or Googletranslate to work on translation

and perhaps an existing spanish translation to spare some work .

Try a look at this file :

(a spanish translation of The Headmaster 0.13.2)

and this threads:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-spani...nes-automaticas-al-espanol.75532/post-8973946

https://f95zone.to/threads/program-...f-the-games-in-english-made-with-renpy.70916/

and/or ask

¸¸ KA2¸¸

or

Gegecucu for some better help.

Last edited:

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
The game is very entertaining and educational so I really enjoy it in the best way. But unfortunately can't see the latest update for Android since that v0.12.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
I'm at a loss on this stage. Numerous punishments with the medium dildo, did Mrs Newman in the shower, did all the Football variations with both sides nude at different times, and still never the option to bring Rachel into the shower. Even searching through this thread left me with vague hints. Anyone know the trick to get past this point?
1691775520592.png

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
If that doesn't help, you can send your save and I will try to figure out what is wrong over the weekend.
It's possible that I'm finished and it's just not telling me that I'm finished. I've played more than 4 or 5 games topless and "punished" her with the medium dildo a dozen times, but I've already promoted her as far as she'll go, so perhaps the quest log is the issue rather than progress. However, the replay gallery has quite a few "locked" under Rachel, so I dunno.

Derbyshir3

Aug 9, 2019
It's possible that I'm finished and it's just not telling me that I'm finished. I've played more than 4 or 5 games topless and "punished" her with the medium dildo a dozen times, but I've already promoted her as far as she'll go, so perhaps the quest log is the issue rather than progress. However, the replay gallery has quite a few "locked" under Rachel, so I dunno.
It definitely sounds like there is some more to go in that storyline, and that quest log looks incomplete (completed one below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not sure what else would be going on that you would need to do. You can find your save files at (gameLocation)\game\saves

Attach it to a post here and I can look at exactly where you are at in the game and provide more detailed help, but without that I can only provide so much help.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Short update from Altos posted in his discord today:
The next update is probably only a couple of months away, and I will be releasing a short special in a couple of weeks.
Plenty of content coming soon.
He didn't give any further information about what the "short special" might be, but as CuteLilNori said below, it's almost certainly related to this part of this previous dev update:
My last couple of Patreon polls have been in the form of in-character messages from Mr Mykock. I’ve enjoyed doing these, however, there are limitations on how interactive I can make a Patreon post. Next time, I thought it might be fun to make a short special... featuring Paul Mykock and Riley Goodhead (plus some surprise characters). The poll itself will have to be in a Patreon post, but all the details can be given via a short interactive special.
I'm already looking forward to it! :D

Update: added more detail from the previous dev update. Thanks to CuteLilNori for pointing it out!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not really! That'd be something related to the Patreon polls if you read the last dev. update post at the end. This is too early to release Halloween/Christmas at this time!
While it is only about a month and a half away, you are likely correct. Oh well. At least it should provide some good lore then.

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
force close in joiplay, do you know how to fix it?
on startup? or while you play the game?

if its the second its probably your phone ram running low, try to close other applications and save very often, (also you have auto-save, check the "A" page of the load section)

also if you download joiplay from play store, go and uninstall it, it was not been updated from two years. you need to search "joiplay patreon", there you will find free download for more recent and stable joiplay version.

Reactions: Marvini
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes