Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What do you people think about the replayability of this game? I enjoyed it, but not sure if it holds up to another round...
Well, it ain't finished yet by far, so it may be a bit early to tell. As far as the (usually low anyway) replayability of adult games goes, I'd expect it to be somewhere in the middle for me. No real need to replay to watch the results of different decisions, yet some nice enough characters and development that it needn't be to bad to "read the book again". Though honestly, with all the new stuff, how often do most people do that? I have two games which I have replayed a few times, some in which I will load up strategic saves (galleries usually don't show enough of the buildup to a scene and not include some great non-lewd scenes) but most are finished, maybe favorably remembered, but will sit on my harddisk and play games of their own since they have nothing else to do.

swampbug

Jul 8, 2023
I have two games which I have replayed a few times, some in which I will load up strategic saves (galleries usually don't show enough of the buildup to a scene and not include some great non-lewd scenes)
Nice - I'm curious which of those are "top games" to replay?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nice - I'm curious which of those are "top games" to replay?
I hope it is not too off topic (since advertising games in other threads is not really allowed) but since you asked:

(1) Man of the House - not the best game out there, but it was one of my first, certainly the first sandboxy one, and I really, really like the pacing of some of the characters, especially big sis, who also happens to have one of the BDSM (here mostly DS) routes most satisfying to me, since it doesn't go completely over the top with naked parades on a leash and similar, but stays a little game of you two.

(2) Love & Sex Second Base - this one actually is kind of a grindfest for me, but managing the girls (if you go for a pokemon run and want to catch em all) actually ain't easy and in that game I like that challenge (and have so far succeeded zero times, fuck you Emma ...). Also again, with some of the girls the pacing of the progression tickles me.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I hope it is not too off topic (since advertising games in other threads is not really allowed) but since you asked:

(1) Man of the House - not the best game out there, but it was one of my first, certainly the first sandboxy one, and I really, really like the pacing of some of the characters, especially big sis, who also happens to have one of the BDSM (here mostly DS) routes most satisfying to me, since it doesn't go completely over the top with naked parades on a leash and similar, but stays a little game of you two.

(2) Love & Sex Second Base - this one actually is kind of a grindfest for me, but managing the girls (if you go for a pokemon run and want to catch em all) actually ain't easy and in that game I like that challenge (and have so far succeeded zero times, fuck you Emma ...). Also again, with some of the girls the pacing of the progression tickles me.
For LaS2B, use the cheats for the pokemon route

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To answer the question: yes, it is still being updated. But what makes you think 0.14.1 would be three years old? More like three months (April/May of this year).
Think they meant the game is 3 years old, and we "only" got 14 updates (not counting the specials), as if 3-4 huge updates a year was not fast enough.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Development Update 48
Hey guys,
I have some exciting news to share with everyone. I mentioned in my last development update that I was planning to make a short special as a way to present our latest Patreon poll. I’ve been working on it in the background for a little while now and I am pleased to report that it's nearly finished. We will be releasing it as a standalone game at some point in the next couple of weeks. It'll be somewhere around the size of our previous Halloween and Christmas specials and, just like those, I will eventually be including it as an unlockable event in the main game.

Join Paul Mykock and his staff for afternoon tea at his country estate
In this special you will take control of one of the school's owners as an unseen protagonist. It's set directly after Maxine's fundraiser and you'll get to hear about those events from the school's owners' perspective. Like a lot of my best work, it's both serious and silly in equal measure. I think you guys are going to really enjoy it. Towards the end, Mr Mykock's personal assistant, Reilly, will be asking some questions about the school's uniform and underwear policies. Every question in the game will be a question in our upcoming Patreon poll. In the interest of fairness, I will be releasing the special to all patrons. However, only those in the teacher ($10) and above tiers will actually be able to participate in the real world vote.

Mr Mykock would like to show you his tiny pianist
Even if you can't vote, I still recommend playing to learn more about the school's owners. I plan for the headmaster to visit Mykock's estate at the end of the chapter and I always imagined him to be surrounded by scantily-clad maids. So, I already had the environment and models made and this seemed like a fun way to use them.
I've also made further progress at making version 0.15 and we are still on course for an update sometime around October/November. I'll have a lot more to say about that soon, plus I’ll have some new image previews to share straight after I release the special.
Altos

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Man I just realized how big the file size of this game has gotten, im even kinda surprised by the fact no one is doing a compressed version of the game any longer.

Reactions: notBatman747

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Alguém tem um save game com 100% formatei meu pc e não estou com vontade de fazer tudo de novo
Nem beszélem a nyelvet uram, azt mondják itt angolul kell írni.
Translation:I don't peak the language sir, they say we have to write english here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gegecucu
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes