Redsamurai77

Oct 2, 2019
How do you start the Mycock Manor event? Couldn't find a way to do it in game and the quest note said Reilly will return and that is was Coming Soon.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
This is one of the pitfalls of sandbox and/or management games as opposed to virtual novels. In the latter, a game's story evolves the same way during development and when you play it after it is finished, since it is linear. In these games that isn't necessarily the case, and heavily player dependent in any case. Pushing the main story would also mean that the girls have less content then players would argue about that.
I've also found that as each individual girls storyline is added/expanded to the game it makes game run a bit smoother from a story events/gameplay perspective. I have played a few times from the beginning after particular updates and found that different storylines can be progressed concurrently meaning you can have fewer days or portions of days that give more generic events. This means that the total day count on my latest runthrough is about 50 to 100 days lower than the playthrough I had from before Priti's events got added which I played up to and including the most recent version. Because of this I think if you only play once as each update comes out you actually miss out on what I believe to be a core building block of how the story is being constructed.

Tl:dr:- As you say, this is not a single linear story but multiple individual storylines that weave in and out of each other as they occur concurrently to each other and I think that as development continues a few variations in dialogue will be edited in to account for different events occuring in different orders to each other, in scenarios where the girls are talking in the bedrooms whilst being spied on for example.

Last edited:

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
There is literally a very detailed and well-written guide and people still bitch it is too hard.

If you want a mindless fuckfest then move on, this is a more realistic slow-burn type of game, you are a principal of a school you shouldn't just be fucking every girl soon as you meet them.
There is anal with one girl, blow jobs, hand jobs, with a few girls, sex with 2 teachers, and sex with 1 girl if I remember.
Oh welp someone is having a bad day

Anyway sorry did not read the guide just wanted to know if there is sex scenes or not.

I totally don't have any problem with slow burn it's good but yeah it feels more food if the slow burn actually pays off because this games has been out for a long time I thought it would have a nice amount of content. I do not want to just play a big game for some sloppy blowjobs would have if the story was good but from the reviews I have seen story is not the strongest element in the game. Anyway peace.

Thanks for the information.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I am typically more into finished games, but I know that there are many games on this site that aren't finished, but still have 10+ hours worth of content (including a whole bunch of sex scenes). What's the situation like with this game? Is there a lot of content or should I wait until it's finished? If I should wait is there any timeline we know of how long the game probably needs until completion, development-wise?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh welp someone is having a bad day

Anyway sorry did not read the guide just wanted to know if there is sex scenes or not.

I totally don't have any problem with slow burn it's good but yeah it feels more food if the slow burn actually pays off because this games has been out for a long time I thought it would have a nice amount of content. I do not want to just play a big game for some sloppy blowjobs would have if the story was good but from the reviews I have seen story is not the strongest element in the game. Anyway peace.

Thanks for the information.
No I wasn't, that guide part was for someone else, just didnt edit it right, and was just saying most people want mindless fuckery this game is not.

Reactions: ccxvidonaferens

der.Mat

Apr 5, 2022
Just..why?
So I would also like to have a current Android version.
I only play on mobile, but I can't get the latest version (0.14.3) to work.

Joiplay 1.20.023 Patreon
Ren'Py Plugin 8.0.3_7.5.3_009 Patreon
The Headmaster 0.14.3 (original and compressed version)

20230928_003921.jpg

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

Joiplay 1.20.023 Patreon

View attachment 2964464
I don't have tested it, but The Headmaster was made with Renpy 8.1.1, so you may need to update the renpy plugin (and maybe also the joiplay version):

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

Joiplay 1.20.023 Patreon

View attachment 2964464
I don't have tested it, but The Headmaster was made with Renpy 8.1.1, so you may need to update the renpy plugin (and maybe also the joiplay version):
I confirm I played the compressed version using the latest joiplay and renpy plugin and it worked.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am typically more into finished games, but I know that there are many games on this site that aren't finished, but still have 10+ hours worth of content (including a whole bunch of sex scenes). What's the situation like with this game? Is there a lot of content or should I wait until it's finished? If I should wait is there any timeline we know of how long the game probably needs until completion, development-wise?
There certainly is more content than the 10 hours you mention (which is easier to get in sandboxes than in novels of course), however it is pretty much very unfinished and you feel it if that disturbs you - again easier in sandbox games, since in a VN the story just stops abruptly when you came to the end, while here it stops a lot for the different substories, and what may feel to you as "earlier content" may be missing when what feels like "later content" for a different character is there.

Demonspell

Jan 21, 2020
How do you unlock the option to have student straddle you during punishment? I don't have that unlock still and I'm just stuck.

I'm actually missing option to finger her with Hand above Head option too I think...

Last edited:

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Is there any way to finish the fucking mission of Maxine's foundation? I'm stuck here Screenshot_2.jpg skill issue.jpg
why the fuck i cant do anything?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So it's a stand alone then.
We don't add it onto the main game. That right?
It is a stand alone game as such and a stand alone story.

It may or may not be "canon", in as much as that matters.

Given past track record, it may be added to the main game later technically, but will probably not be reachable from the main game but be an option as a side chapter in the gallery.

Reactions: honihole
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes