ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Well, can you think of a pair of rivals that secretly want to have sex with each other as iconic as Goku and Vegeta?
Biden and Trump.

I mean come on. It's there for all to see. The classic Romeo and Juliet 'Two houses, both alike in dignity'. Maybe if they dealt with the UST we could all start getting along better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: steve2003

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Biden and Trump.

I mean come on. It's there for all to see. The classic Romeo and Juliet 'Two houses, both alike in dignity'. Maybe if they dealt with the UST we could all start getting along better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think either of them are into that age group.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
is this game contain pregnancy or will be ?
Not yet, though I'm not certain if anyone has said anything official about whether it will eventually make it's way in. Even if it is not going to be added as part of the story I suppose there's nothing stopping them from adding it as an optional video from the Headmaster's computer like the Chikan, Female Teacher/Young Boy videos etc. Aside from the time that it may take from main development of course.

Reactions: azura34

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
Not yet, though I'm not certain if anyone has said anything official about whether it will eventually make it's way in. Even if it is not going to be added as part of the story I suppose there's nothing stopping them from adding it as an optional video from the Headmaster's computer like the Chikan, Female Teacher/Young Boy videos etc. Aside from the time that it may take from main development of course.
Imagine having a whole litter of kittens with Rachel... :oops::ROFLMAO:

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
It was posted on patreon 35 min ago too, with some additional info. Any hero member that knows what was said in the full post?

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
Extra text on Discord was:
I will be releasing version 0.15beta (to $10 and up patrons) in just 10 days time on December 15th. Meaning the main release (to 5$ and up patrons) will be on December 22nd and the public release will be on January 19th. Huzzah!
No idea about patreon

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Just released on discord View attachment 3145053
Who wants to take a guess on how long after the beta version inevitably gets leaked here, that people start complaining about the bugs and how bad the developer is for not fixing them in what is essentially a test build (ie that's what beta's are for), with the polished version coming about a month later (assuming the past schedules of release hold true for this one)?

I'll kick things off with a guess of 9 hours

Last edited:

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
I encourage anyone whose interested in reading the full text updates to subscribe to the Patreon. It's not that much $ and the updates are extremely detailed with interesting behind the scenes information, not to mention access to polls at the higher tiers. This is definitely one of the hottest games on the site.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soobaroo

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
I encourage anyone whose interested in reading the full text updates to subscribe to the Patreon. It's not that much $ and the updates are extremely detailed with interesting behind the scenes information, not to mention access to polls at the higher tiers. This is definitely one of the hottest games on the site.
Maybe when my live is not necessarily back on track but I at least found out where the track is and I am heading in that direction.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I was a $10/month Patron for well over a year. I think there were two polls in that time. Might have been only one.

It is a great game, but don't oversell the Patreon benefits.

telgalad

Nov 2, 2021
I've given $30 on patreon so far, and i will probably give another 30 next year... but i cant afford to give money around the holidays...

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
Stuck at "give Priti the bikini, but Sat says I need to give Ada her phone on Monday Afternoon. Then it says wait for the board on Friday. What's missing? No option with the board.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes