Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I need some help. I'm stuck with Rachel and Pitri.
Both story's continue with spying their rooms.
But nothing happens even after 2 weeks spying.
What is going wrong.

Last edited:

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
If memory serves it's about the same time as the public release, which is usually about two month's after the beta. If I recall correctly the release schedule for this title usually works out as; The beta version gets released to the appropriate Patron tiers, a month later a bug-fixed release is made to all tiers and a month after that a further polished version is released publicly to all. Obviously the timing of any leaks here between beta and public releases can be a little more variable.
Sorry for the late reply, but thanks! The guide is now updated as I can see. :D

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Headmaster Mykock's Manor Special v0.2 ] [Altos and Herdone]

NOTE: This is the second part of Mykock's Manor in the spoiler tab in the OP.

Win/Linux/Mac:

Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
These are my votes for the outfits:
screenshot0002.png
I think Sally will look great in this . The Options 4 , 5 and 2 could allthough be a fine new dressing style for Claire Potts at several occational actions in school or when she get private with the Headmaster.
At option 1 I would more prefer a special pantyhose and at 3 I'd like black nylons with a garter belt instead of this awful looking belted leather stockings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Option 1 is the best option for Newman, for me. It fits the school environment more and Newman's background. At most, I would change something with either the boots or the skirt.
I vote for your suggestion and go da' core with your idea about the legware for this option.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I like the style of option 3 a lot, but would wish, it would have the disciplinarian signs from option 1.

EDIT: And I see it only for punishments, for normal situations, this might feel too hard.

Last edited:

gl00myki11er

Jul 22, 2018
I went ahead and picked 4 as the starter since it is close to her default, also will get more see through as she becomes aroused. Something that she could technically wear around school normally, without looking like she is part of the SS. I do like some of the more BDSM ones, but the restrictive nature of the stockings, belts, etc have to many variables that leave wanting more. I also liked 5 but isn't practical for walking around the school at all times like that (maybe just stuff with the pool or lake). I like the idea of number 1 to be more authoritarian, but I just hate the colors of it. Who wants a character walking around with poop brown as an option?

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I would go with 41325 - the more revealing every day is, the less exciting special occasions become (for me). However, since I am not a Patreon ...

Sadly, this is the rule many developers don't understand or ignore. Example from "The headmaster": skirts. They are so short from the beginning, that after implementing "no skirts during punishment" rule I felt....nothing. Even Ruth didn't care about this because as she said "those skirts don't hide too much anyway". :D

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Awful lot of pointless debate about what some old butch gym teacher lady should wear. I couldn't give less of a fuck, there are plenty of far more enticing LIs in the game to occupy my attention.

Unfortunately I think we are running smack dab into the typical phase mid way through a successful game, where the dev starts getting distracted by all kinds of random side tangent crap that isn't really that important, rather than pressing forward with the main core (important) game content.

1712338744708.png

Why do the hard stuff when I can add some trivial bullshit or a "holiday update" that's less scary to work on...

Last edited:

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
the bdsm outfits dont make sense in a general environment, and she doesn't really act like a dom
4 (the blue one) seems like the most attractive, with 5 (the skimpiest) being used later
the thicker collar on the blue outfit should be on each outfit

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
Awful lot of pointless debate about what some old butch gym teacher lady should wear. I couldn't give less of a fuck, there are plenty of far more enticing LIs in the game to occupy my attention.

Unfortunately I think we are running smack dab into the typical phase mid way through a successful game, where the dev starts getting distracted by all kinds of random side tangent crap that isn't really that important, rather than pressing forward with the main core (important) game content.

View attachment 3513647

Why do the hard stuff when I can add some trivial bullshit or a "holiday update" that's less scary to work on...
This seems really weird because she's a main character??? Like her development as your partner in crime has been a pretty big part of the story so far.

Now, how long did this game take to make, instead of just creating one-off pictures for the patrons to vote on? I dunno. But considering they reuse all the poses for each outfit, I don't think it took that long.

It sounds like this is pretty far in the future, probably in Part 3, after the uniform changes.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
I had to play the game muted because I got distracted by the Minuet no.3 in the background, I learned to play it recently.

Anyway, outfit 4 then 3 then 5.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone know how the vote is going on Patreon?

Personally I hope she wears #5. She's got the best abs in the game, they should be on display.

Reactions: capitanqueso
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes