Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Awful lot of pointless debate about what some old butch gym teacher lady should wear. I couldn't give less of a fuck, there are plenty of far more enticing LIs in the game to occupy my attention.

Unfortunately I think we are running smack dab into the typical phase mid way through a successful game, where the dev starts getting distracted by all kinds of random side tangent crap that isn't really that important, rather than pressing forward with the main core (important) game content.

View attachment 3513647

Why do the hard stuff when I can add some trivial bullshit or a "holiday update" that's less scary to work on...
Yes and no.
Yes the main action should go on first, other specials take time that could be spend on developing the main game, ok.

No, specials are fun and these last is done mainly to give the patrons an oportunity to vote for grafik developments directions in the main game.

Take whole thing a little bit easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
May 25, 2022
And what's that " Mykock's Manor " thing?
Just a fancy poll that for non-patrons serves really as just a taster/teaser for possible cosmetic changes. If you support via Patreon however you can take your selections from the previews seen and enter them in a poll that is running until approx the 18th April.

Reactions: Antwit

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
Why not give the player the option to change costumes ingame?
The short answer is
Cause Ren'Py use prerendered images.
The long answer is the way to get around it requires a lot of code and a million more images. While changing ingame would be nice, spending months or possibly years just to add clothing options in existing images is really poor use of development time.

Sure we can have clothing options in specific cases like office punishment, but technically it's not one scene with 3 clothing options, it's 3 scenes made from scratch to get the images and hence 3 times the disk space. If clothing options are done in general and possibly with combos of multiple options, like 3 people each with independent options, the number of images for a single screen will become huge in no time. This means options should only be done if they really add value rather than whenever it would be nice to have.

Sure it would be nice to do real time rendering and that way have clothing options and animation instead of still images. However since Ren'py doesn't support that, getting support for that means starting over from scratch with not only a new engine, but also new graphics as the current graphics have no 3D awareness and as such can't be made to swap clothes even if the engine adds support for doing so.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
When I try to upgrade the science facilities it simply takes my 500 bucks but doesn't do anything. Worse it will continue to take 500 bucks repeatedly without producing any results. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but some insight would be great. Thank you!

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
When I try to upgrade the science facilities it simply takes my 500 bucks but doesn't do anything. Worse it will continue to take 500 bucks repeatedly without producing any results. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but some insight would be great. Thank you!
Did you click the power button instantly to exit right after you bought the upgrade facilities? There's an issue it would cause the discontinuity of dialogue and the questlog would not update. So DON'T click the power button and click the screen again to continue the dialogue and you'll see the questlog update!

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Loving this game and am trying to get full completion on everything I can. Is there any trick to getting punishment photos on the office computer? I only have photos for Claire, Amy, and Rachel. I've taken punishment photos of Priti and Cassandra, and been paid for them, but they don't show up in the photo album. I took photos of Debbie and they did show up in the photo album, but now they don't... I don't think there's anyone else you can do photos for at the moment, is there?

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
I'm sorry to say but given what has been said about where the storyline progression of coming updates is focused, I would not expect to see any movement on that storyline for at least the next four or five updates. I would like to be proven wrong but it is probably best to manage expectations a little bit.
Yeah I suspect nudist beach is going to be a focus of Emily(?)'s storyline and that doesn't seem like it's in the works yet.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes