hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Problem is: i cannot use the formula, because the game doesn't allow me to use the formula from inventory. There's a specific moment where i can use it?
You have to have bought the golden squirt gun (check the shopping site on the PC in your office) then the next time the water gun fight event triggers you will automatically be like oh hey actually I have my own gun wink wink and you will put the formula shit in automatically too if I recall correctly.

But again - unless I am remembering wrong - you cannot even buy the squirt gun until AFTER you have played the water gun fight with the girls once using the shitty gun they give you.

Reactions: Cartageno

Annaielle

Feb 15, 2024
All this ai apps are somewhat difficult to handle because they mostly avoiding to show nude content.
No matter what you add to the image descriptions, the program interprets it incorrectly or ignores much of it from case to case and simply leaves it out or adds exactly the opposite.
It is particularly tricky to get a real similar content from an image, as women become men and people become spoons if you don't find the right information to prevent this.
Apart from these misinterpretations that stablediffusionweb.com produces and that none of the girls from the game are recognizable, the young ladies that Antwit calculated still look quite pretty.
Lets say its a different dress style in a new act from the wednesday evening theater.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
All this ai apps are somewhat difficult to handle because they mostly avoiding to show nude content.
No matter what you add to the image descriptions, the program interprets it incorrectly or ignores much of it from case to case and simply leaves it out or adds exactly the opposite.
It is particularly tricky to get a real similar content from an image, as women become men and people become spoons if you don't find the right information to prevent this.
Apart from these misinterpretations that stablediffusionweb.com produces and that none of the girls from the game are recognizable, the young ladies that Antwit calculated still look quite pretty.
Lets say its a different dress style in a new act from the wednesday evening theater.
I see you found out the same difficulties which I actually got to use ai from stablediffusionweb.com.

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
You have to have bought the golden squirt gun (check the shopping site on the PC in your office) then the next time the water gun fight event triggers you will automatically be like oh hey actually I have my own gun wink wink and you will put the formula shit in automatically too if I recall correctly.

But again - unless I am remembering wrong - you cannot even buy the squirt gun until AFTER you have played the water gun fight with the girls once using the shitty gun they give you.
That was the third play. How many losses i have to take?

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
That was the third play. How many losses i have to take?
You need to be the man with the golden gun. So buy it from the the online shopping at your office computer. Come on--more 007 with a walther ppk, less perverted teacher with a squirt gun. You got this!!

Oct 16, 2018
I'm stuck on the quest "sally learn the ropes". It say to teach a Thursday afternoon class so I do that, but nothing happens. It also says to advance Rachel's quest, which is "find a way to make Rachel topless during the sports lesson" and I don't know how to trigger that either.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I'm stuck with few quests: Priti, Debbie, and Rachel. Don't tell me i have to be really abusive, for keep going.

• Thinking Face

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
I'm stuck with few quests: Priti, Debbie, and Rachel. Don't tell me i have to be really abusive, for keep going.
I feel you. At some point it just no longer feels as innocent and playful as Sarah in the lecture hall. You have to stop and ask yourself...am I the bad guy?

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
More than that, even with the guide, idk the right timings. Seems after starting the chapter 2, all the timings are a goddamn mess. I can't unlock Amy for dummy training because idk the right timing, same for Rachel. And without Rachel, Debbie is frozen. And same for Priti. I'm hoping that completing Cassandra's quest wil restore a bit of things.

• Thinking Face

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I'm stuck on the quest "sally learn the ropes". It say to teach a Thursday afternoon class so I do that, but nothing happens. It also says to advance Rachel's quest, which is "find a way to make Rachel topless during the sports lesson" and I don't know how to trigger that either.
Please take a look at page 305 there you could find some files about the girls that may help you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-7-2-beta-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-3292858

Or post a save of your actual standing in game, perhaps I could find the reasons for your difficulties.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
More than that, even with the guide, idk the right timings. Seems after starting the chapter 2, all the timings are a goddamn mess. I can't unlock Amy for dummy training because idk the right timing, same for Rachel. And without Rachel, Debbie is frozen. And same for Priti. I'm hoping that completing Cassandra's quest wil restore a bit of things.
Please take a look at page 305 there you could find some files about the girls that may help you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-7-2-beta-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-3292858

Or post a save of your actual standing in game, perhaps I could find the reasons for your difficulties.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok, for now seems Rachel timing is normal again. Now i have to deal with Maxine in order to get again normal patrols and get amy misconduct again.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Mykocks Manor: 0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 133 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, problem with Rachel: i need to use the lap pose, for progressing the quest, but i can't use it because the main pose is locked due the corporal restriction. And if i try to use the cheat for unlock that rule, all my stats drop at once.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes