Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Debbie 3>4 is broken. No way to get her to 5 humiliation. You get 2 for the T2 undress 1 for patdown and 1 for the camera. Game keeps saying I should get 2 for the camera. It's not the case.
Is she with or without panties? Also slow down. If you do Debbie's punishment to fast then they might not attribute the points for the punishments.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Is it possible to get enough influence to start changing policies without helping Wilson?
Yes and No. If you talk to everyone else you will still need wilsons help for the final requests. But don't worry just follow the guides. Or help him steal the password, Take the photos, refuse to give him photos and go down prostitute route.

Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Dev hasn't put out a walkthrough and the one linked is old. Dev should update walkthrough to https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-5-beta-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-2286435 I attached it below. Thank Phil5k for it, not me. It's better than the one I had made.
I was sure I read that the dev was releasing a WT!
From Patreon:
I shall be posting a walkthrough here tomorrow morning.
But it never appeared, maybe it'll come after the rest of v0.5 is released? :unsure:

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Is she with or without panties? Also slow down. If you do Debbie's punishment to fast then they might not attribute the points for the punishments.
I think that might have been the issue. After a bunch of tries it suddenly worked somehow. Thanks for the heads up.

On another note I really can't wait to see where this game goes. Amazing stuff.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Version 0.5.1 Released
Hi guys,
Version 0.5.1 is now ready and available to my $5 Patrons. The focus of this update is convincing the school inspector Ruth to let you punish the girls yourself. The game now updates automatically when you load a save so no need to skip to a new period. Check your quest log when you first start, this will guide you through the main quest.
The quest line involving the old headmasters death also advances this update. Make sure you go down to the lake in the morning to speak with Jimmy even if you already asked him about the old headmaster (this is an important step in the update and one that might be easily missed for old players).
There is now a water fight scene which can been seen by patrolling the halls at the weekend. You can now visit the dance teacher at her apartment and she will give you the reward she promised all the way back in version 0.2. You can visit the english teacher Claire and continue her ‘training’. There is also a follow up scene for Claire in her classroom (requires the confiscate underwear rule to have been unlocked).
This is not it for version 0.5. There was quite a bit of content I wanted to include this update but didn’t have the time (mostly spying scenes and mini events for the girls). So I’m going to be doing another mini update in a couple of weeks. I don’t want to set an exact date for it just yet though.
Full changelog:
  • New areas - Office reception, Teachers Lounge
  • New Staff Quest for the school inspector Ruth.
  • New scene for English teacher at her apartment and a follow up scene in the English classroom.
  • New patrol event for the science technician, Anna.
  • New patrol event for dance teacher, Trixie.
  • Can visit Trixie’s apartment for a repeatable H scene which will be expanded upon in future updates.
  • If you didn’t hire Trixie the first time around there is now a second opportunity to hire her (and a new cheat option to make it so you didn’t hire her).
  • New dream sequence.
  • New scenes for Sally and Miss Chang.
  • Water fight scene in two parts. (After the first part you’ll need to order a new item, which can be found under electronics)
For those who have played the beta version:
  • There is now a part 2 to the water fight.
  • Please note that when the game updated to version 0.5 I hadn’t correctly set the definition that records whether we had seen the scene with Claire holding the books up. Leading to a crash if you visited her classroom before seeing that scene. I’ve had to reset the definition meaning that people who’ve played that scene will have to play it again.
  • I’ve fixed a bug where the water fight scene wouldn’t trigger more than once or if you’d seen it in replay mode.
  • Fixed bug that caused a crash when talking to Sally after she's been in the shower.

(PC-Version)

(MAC-Version)

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes