Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Okay i found out why getting the keys for sally might be difficult, this is obviously a bug. I fixed it by starting a new game and doing the walkthrough step by step, what i've found out after doing some saves and testing different outcomes, is that if you open the lake and visit the guy on the beach and ask for the keys before all the requirements to get the keys are fullfilled, he will tell you to come back later because he had a headache. Problem is if you have had that conversation with him, he will repeat this answer even if you fulfill the requirements later on, so i fixed it by not talking to him until i did all the rest.
If your still in a position to troubleshoot. Asking jimmy about the headmaster should fix that glitch.

Reactions: TheDevian

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Hey can someone share a save from the start of this update/end of the last update? I lost my saves with the former update already played.

I did check the last few pages but the only save that i found had already all the events in this update unlocked

Reactions: Haley Smith

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Hey can someone share a save from the start of this update/end of the last update? I lost my saves with the former update already played.

I did check the last few pages but the only save that i found had already all the events in this update unlocked
If you still have your v4 save that is transferable to the v5.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Here you go...

Reactions: toobs and bigmen

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
54-6? you, sir, are messie. either that or the board slapped a number in front.
No, that was accurate, you might want to rename it. XD I make a new save at every option. You should see me with some of the bigger games. ;)

Reactions: User312

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok, here it is.
There definitely seems to be a bug going on here, it is still letting me go to him and refuse to hand him the pictures, but you have ordered the pills, but it does that for me too. There is also a bug that causes a Friday to repeat itself for a while around that event.
The way it is supposed to work is that you order the pills, wait a day, they arrive, and then the next day he goes to his office you can call Trixie. I would suggest going back to when you ordered the pills and try again, see what happens.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
There definitely seems to be a bug going on here, it is still letting me go to him and refuse to hand him the pictures, but you have ordered the pills, but it does that for me too. There is also a bug that causes a Friday to repeat itself for a while around that event.
The way it is supposed to work is that you order the pills, wait a day, they arrive, and then the next day he goes to his office you can call Trixie. I would suggest going back to when you ordered the pills and try again, see what happens.
Darn. I have no idea when I did any of that. Well maybe it's time to restart from the begining.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 249 Votes