TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
pfffft..stuck on these ones..no idea..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first one is Trixie's second chance, you need to have not hired her the first time. You can use the cheats to undo it, if you have her already.

The other two it looks like you have, see the part one and two part of each listing.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The first one is Trixie's second chance, you need to have not hired her the first time. You can use the cheats to undo it, if you have her already.

The other two it looks like you have, see the part one and two part of each listing.
basically..if i do not want to see the other path i'm done?

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
@Cirro84
Thank you for the reply but i have one other question, how do you delete saves from the save screen? i have been wondering that for a long time, for this game and other Ren'py games

erg1986

May 25, 2018
There are many unsynchronised scenes in this game. Like I already confiscated some panties and after that talked to girl near vending machine to check her panties and told her that I don't have the right to confiscate them for now. I understand that I would miss this dialogue if everything was going correctly, but maybe you should force player to check all events of current phase before letting him enact new laws.
Also I can get info about chemistry teacher, talk to everyone about how she was doing experiments on soldiers, and then in some quest I will say that I know nothing about her and should ask around. Or when I already opened the lake and talked to the lake guy and then in some dialogue I act like I hear about him for the first time and should open the lake to get to know him. And there are many instances like this, I just did not memorise them all. I'm okay with that, this is totally better than skipping events that I missed in the past phase, just was interested if you are thinking about doing something about it.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
There are many unsynchronised scenes in this game. Like I already confiscated some panties and after that talked to girl near vending machine to check her panties and told her that I don't have the right to confiscate them for now. I understand that I would miss this dialogue if everything was going correctly, but maybe you should force player to check all events of current phase before letting him enact new laws.
Also I can get info about chemistry teacher, talk to everyone about how she was doing experiments on soldiers, and then in some quest I will say that I know nothing about her and should ask around. Or when I already opened the lake and talked to the lake guy and then in some dialogue I act like I hear about him for the first time and should open the lake to get to know him. And there are many instances like this, I just did not memorise them all. I'm okay with that, this is totally better than skipping events that I missed in the past phase, just was interested if you are thinking about doing something about it.
That's renpy for you. Eventually we might get it but we don't want it now. Because that's going to be another 50k+ lines of code and should be saved for a final polish instead of prolonged development.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That's renpy for you. Eventually we might get it but we don't want it now. Because that's going to be another 50k+ lines of code and should be saved for a final polish instead of prolonged development.
Not entirely. There are two ways to go at this, either blocking process until every single puzzle piece has been found (extremely annoying with a huge cast of NPCs), or simply hiding dialog you have not yet seen but are past already in terms of player knowledge. both involve variable storage, though.

Regarding the headmaster himself, its both entertaining and sad to see him practicing his self deception like that, when he says it'll help the girls but in the end he's just dominating them from a point of power, turning them into sex slaves. The boss will like it though.

erg1986

May 25, 2018
self deception like that, when he says it'll help the girls but in the end he's just dominating them
But the grades are improving and he likes doing his job, what's the problem with that? Should he do it with disgust or should he not do it and send everyone to army?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Not entirely. There are two ways to go at this, either blocking process until every single puzzle piece has been found (extremely annoying with a huge cast of NPCs), or simply hiding dialog you have not yet seen but are past already in terms of player knowledge. both involve variable storage, though.

Regarding the headmaster himself, its both entertaining and sad to see him practicing his self deception like that, when he says it'll help the girls but in the end he's just dominating them from a point of power, turning them into sex slaves. The boss will like it though.
Ok so that new update we have is around 10,000 lines. Yes variable storage and all but that takes time to implement test and polish. I feel that I am speaking for a majority when I say we don't care. We just want fun and immersive gameplay and the Dev to continue with what he loves. When the game is done a bunch of the code monkeys on here (like me) can worry about making it shine for the dialog tree. But we just want more. I want more Priti and we're about to get more twins. Those won't be possible if troubleshooting some useless dialog times gets in the way.

almtyorng

Apr 3, 2018
Happened to me too, I just pushed "ignore" and it ended dialogue and she was in front of the mirror. Was that important dialogue with some quest? What key are you talking about?
EDIT: It happened to me when I stole the towel, but next week she was wiping herself in front of the mirror and I clicked her and gave her the keys and admitted I stole the towel without problems.
ah okay, i never got the keys from the dude on the beach. According to the walkthrough you have to admit to Sally you stole the towel and then he will give you the keys? The order probably isnt important, but my main issue is that i have no key, so i just keep stealing her towel and getting that error. Is there something missing from the walkthrough according to what makes him give you the keys?

erg1986

May 25, 2018
ah okay, i never got the keys from the dude on the beach. According to the walkthrough you have to admit to Sally you stole the towel and then he will give you the keys? The order probably isnt important, but my main issue is that i have no key, so i just keep stealing her towel and getting that error. Is there something missing from the walkthrough according to what makes him give you the keys?
I already got the key somewhere, I guess guy on the beach found it. I threw her the key, she caught it and became naked and then she asked if I am doing it intentionally and if I stole the towel.
Also if i remember correctly, quest for the key starts somewhere else, like someone tells you the guy found it and wanted to talk to you or something like that.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Is there something missing from the walkthrough according to what makes him give you the keys?
If you need more detailed instructions, you might want to check the "Unlocking the Event Log" document I posted here:https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-5-beta-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-2286435

But the short version is that you have to complete the "Order to the Chaos" main quest and have the second dream. You also have to open the lake at the school board, and steal Sally's towel. After you have the second dream, Sam will tell you that the groundskeeper wants to talk to you about the keys. Visit the lake in the morning and he will give them to you. You then can give Sally the keys in the changing room.

Hope this helps you!

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so Trixi is on campus and I can visit her at night. But she doesn't appear on the phone and I can't ask about the prostitute. So how do I get a prostitute for the math guy?

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Ok so Trixi is on campus and I can visit her at night. But she doesn't appear on the phone and I can't ask about the prostitute. So how do I get a prostitute for the math guy?
Do his quest and when you will take naked photos, talk to him and tell him you will not give them to him and you will suggest to hire him a slut. Then you will be able to call at daytime.

Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Key is glitched use the patch.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Do his quest and when you will take naked photos, talk to him and tell him you will not give them to him and you will suggest to hire him a slut. Then you will be able to call at daytime.
I've taken pictures of the girl and talked to the Math Teacher and not given him the pictures. Still can't call anyone but the secretary.

• Haha
Reactions: virus115
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes