LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
I hate being this guy, but I've searched and can't find the answer:

What exactly is the "full version" everyone is referencing that is supposedly out this week? This is my first new update cycle for this title.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
hate being this guy, but I've searched and can't find the answer:

What exactly is the "full version" everyone is referencing that is supposedly out this week? This is my first new update cycle for this title.
This week's update was a beta. The "full version 0.5" update is being released on Monday. New content will appear on it as well.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I hate being this guy, but I've searched and can't find the answer:

The current release that is on the first page is a Beta or test version, a lot of content that is planned for v0.5 isn't in it yet, the full release which is scheduled for next week will have all of these missing scenes added to it.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
What exactly is the "full version" everyone is referencing that is supposedly out this week?...
This, is, Sparta! ...no, what we have is the beta version of the upcoming v0.5 'full' (polished, bugfixed, long awaited) version of this game. If you want wait a while for the improved one to drop. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Now that Debbie is a Prefect, I'm hoping for a scene of her span- no, paddling Cassandra, preferably in the Headmaster's office.
That's the next step on Debbie's training. Choosing to side with the HM over her best friend. I personally would like Donna becoming Debbie's bitxh... but there's time, so...

• Haha
Reactions: 1zaza1 and Cirro84

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I dont know if this is the right answer but... my school's grades are at 2 and dropping even though my discipline is over 10 and i think to raise that i need to teach a class. However, everytime i try to teach a class, i get that error message and it wont go through. I think i might end up loosing because of the constant error

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Interesting game. I wasn't expecting too much from it but it was good and fresh enough to keep me entertained. The story is weird, that intro and the odd insistence that sexually abusing girls is gonna save the planet made me uncomfortable, even if it's not very serious. I love the girls. I like how varied they are, both in looks and personalities. I like interacting with the cast for the most part, especially the teachers. The gameplay is original and cool. Well it reminds of of Hentai HighSchool+ in a way but better. Good animations too.

Unfortunately. This game falls into the same category as a lot of games "uncomplieted" in that the content amounts to about 2 hours of grinding and not much in the way of sexy stuff. And I'm getting really tired of games starting the exact same way with the usual escalations steps of peeping, groping, tits, hj, touching butt or pussy, bj and them all stopping seemingly right before any penetration happens. Which is where the original concept of the game makes it more interesting than the rest. And I can't really blame any developer on this, I'm sure this isn't something that happened on purpose, it's just how it usually goes, in more or less the same order.

Rant that's only partially relevant to this game aside, I'm gonna keep an eye on it. Hoping it gets even better and the grindey parts get more streamlined or at least we get a lot more variety in small events. Good stuff so far.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... my school's grades are at 2 and dropping even though my discipline is over 10 and i think to raise that i need to teach a class. However, everytime i try to teach a class, i get that error message and it wont go through. ...
Maybe you did use old saves from a former version?? Sounds like. You better start anew:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How much content does this game have worth it to download?
Wait until the 'full' bugfixed version 0.5 drops. Perhaps a week or so. The game's absolutely worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Webb
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes