1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
LOVED the new update. My favorite characters as usual are the teachers. I especially liked the scene between Miss Chang and Miss Newman. I wonder if the shrinking solution is a one-off or will return. I can see it being used on Ruth, on the buff girl in the magazine, and on Miss Potts.

I found some typos/bugs. Here's a list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
LOVED the new update. My favorite characters as usual are the teachers. I especially liked the scene between Miss Chang and Miss Newman. I wonder if the shrinking solution is a one-off or will return. I can see it being used on Ruth, on the buff girl in the magazine, and on Miss Potts.

Holy shit that is a list. I consider myself good at English - but this is some next level Grammar review. Well done my fine friend.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Regarding the headmaster himself, its both entertaining and sad to see him practicing his self deception like that, when he says it'll help the girls but in the end he's just dominating them from a point of power, turning them into sex slaves. The boss will like it though.
I don't know WHAT you are talking about ...I picked that I am the good guy, and so if I made the choice, it must be true!!! :whistle:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well I went full Darth Vader. Why lie about the light when you can accept the darkness within?
It was tempting, but I wanted to see how he would handle it if I played nice. (should have made copies though ...for scientific study).

Aug 7, 2019

You should get in touch with writers and ask if they're interested in hiring a proofreader. Or maybe, tell them about Grammarly. Either way, nice job on all those catches!

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018

It took me two hours to fix all the grammar. Because the patch is way to big, I'm just going to sit on this and implement it on the next update. Thats 2 hours down the can.

Also for future reference please just adjust the language to be correct instead of telling me how to fix it. I can auto replace bad language but I can't auto implement instructions. Also if you can give better details on the scene or screen that would be great.

You did a lot of work and we thank you for it.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
It took me two hours to fix all the grammar. Because the patch is way to big, I'm just going to sit on this and implement it on the next update. Thats 2 hours down the can.

Also for future reference please just adjust the language to be correct instead of telling me how to fix it. I can auto replace bad language but I can't auto implement instructions. Also if you can give better details on the scene or screen that would be great.

You did a lot of work and we thank you for it.
It's a great game, so it's worth it. And if the dev wants me to proofread before pushing out an update, I'm here.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
It's a great game, so it's worth it. And if the dev wants me to proofread before pushing out an update, I'm here.
I'm a code monkey so I enjoy these broken betas it makes it fun to patch. But feel free to post grammer issues. This update was only half with another coming soon so I know that several lines of code are going to be changed or updated. That's why this I'm not posting the patch. Also because it ends up being most of the script files about 5 mb (and I can't get the code to recompile properly)

almtyorng

Apr 3, 2018
If you need more detailed instructions, you might want to check the "Unlocking the Event Log" document I posted here:https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-5-beta-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-2286435

But the short version is that you have to complete the "Order to the Chaos" main quest and have the second dream. You also have to open the lake at the school board, and steal Sally's towel. After you have the second dream, Sam will tell you that the groundskeeper wants to talk to you about the keys. Visit the lake in the morning and he will give them to you. You then can give Sally the keys in the changing room.

Hope this helps you!
thanks, i will definately check this out, however at first glance it seems i've already done this. Probably missed something though.

almtyorng

Apr 3, 2018
Okay i found out why getting the keys for sally might be difficult, this is obviously a bug. I fixed it by starting a new game and doing the walkthrough step by step, what i've found out after doing some saves and testing different outcomes, is that if you open the lake and visit the guy on the beach and ask for the keys before all the requirements to get the keys are fullfilled, he will tell you to come back later because he had a headache. Problem is if you have had that conversation with him, he will repeat this answer even if you fulfill the requirements later on, so i fixed it by not talking to him until i did all the rest.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes