Jun 11, 2018
It's Playhome by Illusion.
It is? I thought it was made in Honey Select (though the two games are rather similar and there is a lot of overlap in terms of which assets you can use, so I can see myself being wrong here)?

Also if @PheonixFireeye is interested in HS or PH, they can feel free to DM me. I'm still a kinda a dumbass when it comes to this game, but I know some resources that could be helpful to new players.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It is? I thought it was made in Honey Select (though the two games are rather similar and there is a lot of overlap in terms of which assets you can use, so I can see myself being wrong here)?

Also if @PheonixFireeye is interested in HS or PH, they can feel free to DM me. I'm still a kinda a dumbass when it comes to this game, but I know some resources that could be helpful to new players.
There is very little difference between Play Home and Honey Select, other than some poses/animations and such. Play Home is more geared toward ...let's say 'discipline'.

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
The Headmaster:
Walkthrough, Detailed Game Guide, Punishment Guide and FAQs

Game Walkthrough (for version 0.8.2.1 Public)

This walkthrough is designed to help you with all the quests in the game - the Main Quests, Staff Quests and Student Quests. It also includes some basic hints and tips for playing the game, particularly at the start of the game. It is mainly designed for newer players who want some help with the game, but it will hopefully be of use to anyone else who is stuck with a particular quest.

Detailed Game Guide (for version 0.8.2.1 Public)

Completing the quests is only a small part of this game. There's a lot of other content and activities you can do, and you will miss a lot of the fun of this game if you just focus on completing the quests. The Event Log in the game shows all the main events you can do, and lets you see if there is any content you have missed. The Game Guide explains how to complete all the Event Log actions. It also includes some other useful information such as a list of all the influence and horniness points and how to earn them.

Student Punishment Guide (for version 0.8.2.1 Public)

The punishment guide explains how to punish the girls and raise their punishment levels. It also explains how to unlock the relevant school rules and how to unlock the additional punishment actions available.

If you can need help with a particular girl, you can also refer to my quick punishment guide posts for Debbie and Rachel and Amy.

Student Information (for version 0.8.2)

If you want to find out more about the students, including whether you can see them naked or punish them, then please see yuserneim's student guide here, or the downloadable pdf version here. (Updated for 0.8.2).

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The FAQs are designed to give you quick and easy answers to common questions. They cover issues such as accessing the cheat menu, and completing the Sally and Ruth quests (or at least taking them as far as you can in the current version of the game). Please see here for the FAQ post. If you need more detailed help, refer to the Walkthrough and Detailed Games Guides in this post.
Updated and revised for version 0.8.2

Warning:
I've done my best to make these guides as clear and accurate as possible, but this game is in active development, which means that things might break or change without warning. So if you find anything that's wrong or unclear, let me know.

I'm always keen for comments and feedback. Do you find these guides useful? Is there anything else you'd like them to include? Let me know!

I hope these guides help you - and enjoy your time as the new Headmaster! :)

Last Edited 2020-08-22: Update to explainations.
Phil5k I've merged all three walkthroughs in one single pdf file for easy use. It also has hyperlinks.
I will update this post as I add hyperlinks to all quests, etc in the table of contents.

EDIT: I've updated the walkthrough & finished adding hyperlinks to all three walkthroughs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also adding it in the editable .docx format in the .7z file.;)

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Phil5k I've merged all three walkthroughs in one single pdf file for easy use. It also has hyperlinks.
Hi lewdgamerxxx, that's a fantastic piece of work! Thank you and well done! That should really help a lot of people... and it's already been uploaded by Altos to his discord as well! Congratulations, I think that counts as the dev's official seal of approval. :D

I will update this post as I add hyperlinks to all quests, etc in the table of contents.
Be careful now! You start by merging three text files into one PDF. Then you start adding hyperlinks to the table of contents...

...before you know it, you'll be reformating the document, changing the font, adding a bit of color, adding hyperlinks to the cross-references, adding pictures to help illustrate it... who knows where this might end up! :p

Of course, by the time you've done all that, it'll probably be time for me to release the next version... and you can start again!! :ROFLMAO:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hi lewdgamerxxx, that's a fantastic piece of work! Thank you and well done! That should really help a lot of people... and it's already been uploaded by Altos to his discord as well! Congratulations, I think that counts as the dev's official seal of approval. :D

Be careful now! You start by merging three text files into one PDF. Then you start adding hyperlinks to the table of contents...

...before you know it, you'll be reformating the document, changing the font, adding a bit of color, adding hyperlinks to the cross-references, adding pictures to help illustrate it... who knows where this might end up! :p

Of course, by the time you've done all that, it'll probably be time for me to release the next version... and you can start again!! :ROFLMAO:
Nothing more satisfying then acknowledgment from a Developer you like no matter the type or level of support you give!

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018

When you will release a new walkthrough, I will edit this one so as to add new things and not start from the beginning. You know, easy stuff?
But adding pictures ain't my thing.

Or you can... Use mine.

Last edited:

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
It's a landmass that's surrounded by water and cut off from both Afro-Eurasia and the Americas
That's technically accurate, but that's not the generally accepted definition of the word "island", so it's kind of irrelevant.
In the broadest sense, an island is "a piece of land surrounded by water", which is so vague a definition as to useless, since that's every landmass on Earth. More generally accepted is "a piece of land smaller than a continent, which is entirely surrounded by water", and since Australia isn't smaller than a continent (since it is a continent) then it's not an island.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hi, so about Cassandra's story where she says she wants to marry a rich man and then divorce to gain money.
I wonder is there a specific one-word(or phrase) term or slang for such behavior or such man or woman who maliciously swindle their spouse?

P.S: Sorry for the off-topic question, I am just curious because I am not native English speaker.
Yes, Cass is called a GOLD DIGGER.

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow, thank you very much, exactly the term I was looking for.
Sometimes I just have hard times translating my native language to English ;)
Well I speak dyslexic English, and it Cass is a gold digger, I do not remember Cass saying she wants to find then dump a rich guy, but still that is a gold digger.

Not always the case though, some women go for rich older men and just hope they die quickly.
Think it is still the same term when guys do it.

Also there is sugar daddy, a girl who goes for an older rich guy, but that is not Cass.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also there is sugar daddy, a girl who goes for an older rich guy, but that is not Cass.
Whoops, I always (but also ESL here) understood a Sugar Daddy to be somewhat the opposite of a gold digger - an older man who has the money and spoils young women in return for them sunbathing topless on their yacht or similar. Not necessarily with the "gold digger" idea of a relationship following.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Whoops, I always (but also ESL here) understood a Sugar Daddy to be somewhat the opposite of a gold digger - an older man who has the money and spoils young women in return for them sunbathing topless on their yacht or similar. Not necessarily with the "gold digger" idea of a relationship following.
It is more a young girl finds a guy older than her, with money to buy her things, but usually is just fuck buddy no marriage, so sort of like what pretty much all women are, I know that sounds like I am being an ass, but tell me how many girls fucked you when you didn't buy them something for valentines or anniversary.

Sort of like an exclusive hooker deal.

The guy is a sugar daddy, the girl is then a sugar baby.

Also what is ESL, to me that means a mod for Fallout 4 or Skyrim that doesn't count towards the mod count.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
I know that sounds like I am being an ass, but tell me how many girls fucked you when you didn't buy them something for valentines or anniversary.
Based on the question, I'd say my percentages probably skew a little differently than you're implying yours do. More people fell into the first group (didn't buy gifts for them) than the second group (did buy them things). I've never understood the stereotype; most women are every bit as sexual as men are, especially in their teens and early twenties.

Also what is ESL, to me that means a mod for Fallout 4 or Skyrim that doesn't count towards the mod count.
English as a Second Language; basically non-native English speaker.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes