VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I have so many (so, so many :ROFLMAO: ) PM's, it is hard to keep track of who's who unless they've PM'd me multiple times.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yeah just look at your likes,you're like a super hero,i'm just a peasant :eek:
i'm just having some fun,cool that you're cool too ;)
" "serious voice" We wrote before you became a staff,you were only a peasant uploader at that time :p "
This is why i love F95,we can argue about LI's like they are our Holy Grale,but also can be some goofs...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yeah just look at your likes,you're like a super hero,i'm just a peasant :eek:
i'm just having some fun,cool that you're cool too ;)
" "serious voice" We wrote before you became a staff,you were only a peasant uploader at that time :p "
This is why i love F95,we can argue about LI's like they are our Holy Grale,but also can be some goofs...
My comment was suggesting about the spoiler content, and what is new, that is what I was saying you'd be surprised by ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkOs31

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
A wholesome update but just naked women, no sex scenes. For anyone else who got it, did the Gallery got worst or is it just me?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
A quick Mod from me with choices helps/walkthrough and some more game settings

===================================
May 26, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.3.34

===================================

Download Mod v0.3.34 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3.34 (~650MB)
Workupload -
Info: It's recommended to uninstall a previous port (the RenPy version has changed), saves should be kept
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of my Mod:
View attachment 1955462 View attachment 1955464 View attachment 1955465 View attachment 1955466 View attachment 1955467

please when you are packing the mod in winrar would you please be so kind that it unpacks in a directory instead of spreading around. thanks in advance

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
there is still 2 more updates before this chapter is considered complete right? just asking cause I plan to replay this game but until then think i'll play the update only

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheHellcatLounge-0.3.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just got to this game and I'm looking as always to see what I can find in it. I've seen a lot of comments about ntr in a game that apparently doesn't have it and I know why. People's subconscious sees the drawing on the cover and just behind what I assume is the MC, you can see very large horns at the height of his head. And that is why, without knowing it, they get heavy with the NTR issue.
:ROFLMAO:

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
please when you are packing the mod in winrar would you please be so kind that it unpacks in a directory instead of spreading around. thanks in advance
there is always option to unpack into the folder with same name as your zip-file. pay just a touch more attantion dude)

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I'd like to share... I'm not big into tats, I don't really like the music, but I've just watched the MC get dirty with Cris and that was possibly the FUCKING HOTTEST H-SCENE I'VE EVER, ER, SEEN.

Fabulous VN. I read the first few reviews, and wrong they were NOT.

Grats and thank you!

EDIT oh my, that librarian

Great way to spend a lot of my Sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrunoCampocampana

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The fact of the matter is ... that whole thing is a deal breaker for the MC if we choose it.
It does not matter how you play it, but for what the scene is - a couple looking to strenghten their vows on the brink of a major lapse in their life together, when the girl is incessantly courted by a random guy who, somehting the couple had never discussed before, turns out, has been having the hots for her since for ever - who is the guy she is going to shack with, for real, for her trip away.
I just got to this game and I'm looking as always to see what I can find in it.
How would you interpret her reasoning behind having some random guy pester her for days precisely because she had, apparently, told that other guy she will be spending Spring Break basically with him - something MC was not supposed to even know, let alone find out haphazardly right in the moments where they were supposed to renew their vows to stay loyal ???

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The fact of the matter is ... that whole thing is a deal breaker for the MC if we choose it.
It does not matter how you play it, but for what the scene is - a couple looking to strenghten their vows on the brink of a major lapse in their life together, when the girl is incessantly courted by a random guy who, somehting the couple had never discussed before, turns out, has been having the hots for her since for ever - who is the guy she is going to shack with, for real, for her trip away.

How would you interpret her reasoning behind having some random guy pester her for days precisely because she had, apparently, told that other guy she will be spending Spring Break basically with him - something MC was not supposed to even know, let alone find out haphazardly right in the moments where they were supposed to renew their vows to stay loyal ???

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes