VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
OK, before I get invested in this project...what kind of relationship type is this story (dating them all, harem, romance one, etc.)? As there is no mention in the tags posted, and for me there are too many girls to choose just one. :unsure:
choice between 5 main li´s and some casual fucks - thats what i got

its all stated at OP under dev notes

TAGS: Planned: Masturbation, Vanilla, Oral, Lesbian, Domination, Anal

Not-planned: NTR, Non-Con, Family Loving

The LI's for the game are:
Mary, Lita, Lane, Caitlin and Sloane.

Reactions: MrBenny

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Damn i can tell this game is going to have heavy consequences for being a man whore.... punishing me for wanting to fuck Sarah in the ass :cry:. Anyways i really like this game, one thing id like to see change is the auto skipping of renders or atleast an option to not have it. There was so many hot renders that just skip by with no way to really get a solid look at it. Let me enjoy your art!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Damn i can tell this game is going to have heavy consequences for being a man whore.... punishing me for wanting to fuck Sarah in the ass :cry:. Anyways i really like this game, one thing id like to see change is the auto skipping of renders or atleast an option to not have it. There was so many hot renders that just skip by with no way to really get a solid look at it. Let me enjoy your art!
un-ren the .rpa´s
you get a folder "images" - enjoy :D

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
learn to accept other opinions, brat!
that's what this whole Forum-thingy is all about!:rolleyes:

I wonder, if there is a place in this wonderful space called internet, where they only post things you can agree to?
hmmm....:unsure:
So it's ok for you to have an opinion on an open discussion forum but not someone who disagrees with you? Copy that Boss!

Reactions: Balu83

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Never say never....tons of male NPCs in the game. Not to mention, Big Dick George is obviously banging his wife. The humanity of it all.

TAGS: Planned: Masturbation, Vanilla, Oral, Lesbian, Domination, Anal

Not-planned: NTR, Non-Con, Family Loving

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Don't know, but for me that post definitely was not criticism. More like badmouthing the game (" tattooe-plague") because he don't like something in it. The whole tone in the post was only rude and violating, imo trolling.
I know what constructive criticism is. Do you know what whining and being an ass is? Cause that 's what his post was. There is a difference if you didn't know....
"Critic: a person who tends too readily to make captious, trivial, or harsh judgments; faultfinder."
You not liking others opinions is not a qualifier for if an opinion is valid criticism or not. :FacePalm:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
"Critic: a person who tends too readily to make captious, trivial, or harsh judgments; faultfinder."
You not liking others opinions is not a qualifier for if an opinion is valid criticism or not. :FacePalm:
Don't know why you are on a crusade to defend the - imo! - assaulting and not critic poster. If that's your thing so be it, but actually remembered better things from you in other threads. Well, I'm done here.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The Simone phone incident was well done...it leaves the reader wondering if it could be a potential misunderstanding...or if she was intentionally hiding her relationship with Steve (and maybe playing both guys). But it's difficult to know if she was still seeing Steve when she met MC, and maybe just chose not to break it off with him while she was away from home. And it's not confirmed how long MC was dating/living with Simone, or how they met...etc. But MC mentions he has to stay behind to pay the rent while she is away, so maybe they were living together? And some of MC's friends were aware of Simone and their relationship, as the library girl even mentions their relationship...and MC mentioned he hasn't seen her for some time.

But with her tears showing up just after she viewed the texts, says she was definitely hiding shit from MC or both guys. The whole "I wanted to tell Steve about their relationship in person" was very odd if they are just so called friends. Maybe MC started out as a fling and became more as she spent more time with him? I guess Simone might be back later in the story with more details to share (kind a late for that though...as MC moves on with my playthrough).

Odd Simone didn't make any attempt days later to explain in a letter or even a text saying sorry...she is just gone, not heard from. I guess MC now knows what Steve went through, if he was also dating Simone. ...As she doesn't seem to communicate very well.

screenshot0005.png

It's also interesting how the real cat shows up just after MC throws the GF stuffed toy cat in the trash, as they are similar in colour. I wonder if there is any meaning to that or is it a coincidence? :unsure:

screenshot0009.png

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The Simone phone incident was well done...it leaves the reader wondering if it could be a potential misunderstanding...or if she was intentionally hiding her relationship with Steve (and maybe playing both guys). But it's difficult to know if she was still seeing Steve when she met MC, and maybe just chose not to break it off with him while she was away from home. And it's not confirmed how long MC was dating/living with Simone, or how they met...etc. But MC mentions he has to stay behind to pay the rent while she is away, so maybe they were living together? And some of MC's friends were aware of Simone and their relationship, as the library girl even mentions their relationship.

But with her tears showing up just after she viewed the texts, says she was definitely hiding shit from MC or both guys. The whole "I wanted to tell Steve about their relationship in person" was very odd if they are just so called friends. Maybe MC started out as a fling and became more as she spent more time with him? I guess Simone might be back later in the story with more details to share (kind a late for that though...as MC moves on).

View attachment 2427025

It's also interesting how the real cat shows up just after MC throws the GF stuffed toy cat in the trash, as they are similar in colour. I wonder if there is any meaning to that or is it a coincidence? :unsure:

View attachment 2427029

voodoo or some shit :ROFLMAO:

but if i think abit further - yeah it maybe has a meaning - that she will be back at some point to get the mc
and going crazy if he has a new girl ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
voodoo or some shit :ROFLMAO:

but if i think abit further - yeah it maybe has a meaning - that she will be back at some point to get the mc
and going crazy if he has a new girl ;)
Well judging by Simone's emotional response at the moment she viewed the text from Steve, and the fact she has since made zero attempts to text or call MC over the span of weeks of her leaving...means there was some truth that her physical relationship with her friend Steve wasn't over. So the door would have already been closed within the first week she was gone.

But it's her loss for her lack of effort, …now bring on the other potential hot girl friends, so MC can choose a new replacement. I just hope MC will have a decent amount of time to play all of the field as he gets to know them, before he is locked into a committed relationship. Or maybe if the game offers a throuple or more (harem) path choice, would be better. ;)

Last edited:

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
From the reviews I expected decent game, yet stil it turned out much better than I expected honestly. I think it has the potential to become one of the tops avn's. Writing is great, and characters are well written (Really enjoying Sloane character so far), plus the animations are awesome. Looking forward for the future of this game.

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes