VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Knowing the devs quite well, expect ntr
Obviously. Big Dick George is always a threat. And since the MC won't be able to seduce his wife Sandy...which is an unromanceable character, it already fits this site's moronic definition of it anyway.
we dont talk ntr here :rolleyes:

TAGS: Planned: Masturbation, Vanilla, Oral, Lesbian, Domination, Anal

Not-planned: NTR, Non-Con, Family Loving

... is noone else reading the dev notes ?

Reactions: MrBenny

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
well
if they want to ruin the game with ntr (or- god forbid- this futa crap) ....
even if its avoidable - the player count will massive drop - thats for sure
those maybe 10% of players ,who into this shit, trying at every game to get it lol
i really hope not...
I don't think that's gonna happen but I literally just quickly skimmed through that discord so maybe I missed it, it was mostly couple of edgelords in a circle jerk complaining about people on this site, calling them retards and stuff.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
you know what i really do love about this VN ... the fact that if you dont watch the background you miss some really great stuff... for example .. coffee shop .. JUST LMFAO...honestly i think this dev just became my 3rd fav behind being a dik and city of broken dreams

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
This game is designed to be very distinctive.
In many games, the bartender is a spectator and a listener.
This is a game where the bartender takes the lead, and it works surprisingly well.
(y)

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Animations are top tier but the ones with Shannon are weird, because of her face. Her model was not totally imported correctly in blender imo, she looks like a chubby child version of herself especially during the blowjob with her entire face on screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also noticed the disparities and realised the animations were likely done in Blender.

I first noticed differences in lighting and textures between the still images and animations. Also, the animations were so smooth and well done, it's really hard to get that same quality in Daz given the limitations with Daz.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This game is designed to be very distinctive.
In many games, the bartender is a spectator and a listener.
This is a game where the bartender takes the lead, and it works surprisingly well.
(y)
Also, this story could branch into MC finding the graphic artist job that he has mentioned a few times....that could add a few more love interests for MC to choose from. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

WilsonWonka

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
I find myself in a rare need to address some things here so that folks will stop contacting us regarding some recent posts.

There will be no NTR against the MC (whatever that is called.... I know there is a difference but I don't care... that should prove how little NTR there will be) in the game. Ever. All of the tags listed on our Patreon are in fact the tags we will stick with and they will not change. The story for this game is pretty much set in stone.

Thank you!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I find myself in a rare need to address some things here so that folks will stop contacting us regarding some recent posts.

There will be no NTR against the MC (whatever that is called.... I know there is a difference but I don't care... that should prove how little NTR there will be) in the game. Ever. All of the tags listed on our Patreon are in fact the tags we will stick with and they will not change. The story for this game is pretty much set in stone.

Thank you!
thank you for clarification

gl with your game - i love it so far

Reactions: MrBenny

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I also noticed the disparities and realised the animations were likely done in Blender.

I first noticed differences in lighting and textures between the still images and animations. Also, the animations were so smooth and well done, it's really hard to get that same quality in Daz given the limitations with Daz.
The animations looked better in the newest episode

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Thank you!
Give us more Cris, Sloane and Lita and that's all fine :p ;)

Reactions: Jimbo71

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Found the game yesterday.

Honestly, pretty damn good so far. Too bad Im only going for Caitlin so havent had that many scenes yet. The story holds up, the animations are really good and the overall plot has been good.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
we dont talk ntr here :rolleyes:

TAGS: Planned: Masturbation, Vanilla, Oral, Lesbian, Domination, Anal

Not-planned: NTR, Non-Con, Family Loving

... is noone else reading the dev notes ?
So the MC likes it Anals? Good to know.... so your ass hair makes sense to me now!

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes