VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes

teamur

Jan 31, 2023
A note to the dev:

1. no need to write "window hide", it can be done once, Say screen will be shown anyway with every dialogue line. Even better, set that in .

2. Some animated sequences would be better if shorter, especially at the beginning when players aren't used to them.

3. gui/ "Click To Continue" .png could be better like this:

4. Sex animations are of great quality, some are amazingly thorough. But some sex scenes might be improved a bit by more emotional involvement, like buildup & foreplay or something.

Overall, top quality game! (y)

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
i dont get why nearly everyone is so into sloane

really why?
I only really like Mary out of the four main LIs, I liked the side fucks like Cris and Sarah more. I found Sloane pretty weird, like another poster said earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out she has autism.

Mary and her family freak me out though. They are far too nice. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out her parents are serial killers or something. No family is that creepily nice to a stranger.

bigandhard29

Feb 9, 2018
ok so i'm roughly half way through the first play through am i missing a setting or something because i see the tag creampie but i have yet to see any of the characters have anything resembling an orgasium man or women? I don't understand the appeal for this game you know your watching them fuck through the cinematic renders and then the click to continue pops up you click and the characters are getting dressed or lying in bed like its all over. I feel like there is alot missing from sex side

the renders and stuff are good and the characters are great but to me the sex in this VN is horrible.

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
whats up with this tattooe-plague lately?
I get it, that some kids find this "cool" and I have seen my share of nice and attractive tattoed characters in games, but here it just gets annoying. ever heard of "tone it down a little?" or "less is more"?
dude, its a fucking rock and roll bar with live music. Have you ever been to one?
MC bartends at rock dive bar.
MC is in rock band.
MC's best friends are in rock band.

Seriously. go check out your local music scene, specifically rock, and tell me what you see.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
whats up with this tattooe-plague lately?
I get it, that some kids find this "cool" and I have seen my share of nice and attractive tattoed characters in games, but here it just gets annoying. ever heard of "tone it down a little?" or "less is more"?
The game is about a certain type of person and culture. It's not just tattoos for tattoos sake

Reactions: Andarilho

DarkWolf12

Jul 3, 2017
This is a great game so far. The characters all look wonderful, and the story's both well-written and engaging. Looking forward to where it goes!

I will say, though, that the minor animations happen a little too often for my liking. The transitions through them detract rather than add to scenes, for me.

Edit: Also glad to see that Seok isn't a LI. Good to see that her story seems to be taken very seriously, and not just reduced to >abused girl runs away, comes to boy who was nice to her once and starts sleeping with him.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 71 Votes