4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Saltymang

Sep 5, 2021
The Hidden End [0.2.2] Compressed (Untested)

Win(505 MB/ 133 MB) : WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Final + Bas Cruncher 0.4.1
Image Quality: ~80%
Audio Quality: ~50%
Im having trouble playing the game from your link. i get the file downloaded and extracted. Is there something im missing i cant seem to open the game.

DDDNOMYASS

Dec 12, 2020
unlike Bawdy traditions in the hidden end there are not three very defined levels of corruption, more important are certain decisions that unlock other decisions later on, but in the beginning you can start with the most corrupt decisions and then play in a more "pure" way, if you play in a "pure" way at the beginning and then make more corrupt decisions, there are changes in the scenes.
The last scene has only 3 different endings (for now) I am adding differences in the dialogues and other details that will make it different depending on the decisions you have made.
What?? 3 different endings??, I thought there was only 2 endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what decision is important for the other ending?

Reactions: IsahKeim

Kaxew

Apr 20, 2022
I can't find a difference whether I accepted the amulet or not and whether willow undressed or not...can you dicripe the differences please?
me neither, i tried going back to the previous choice and choosing to knock on the wall with the rapper, as well as just watching them and also staying with the producer and nothing changed

Reactions: curlyNadine

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
I have done all three variations.
If I remember during the video clip, sit in the armchair (do not look through the hole).
Ahhh so you have to go to the hole and knock.. than refuse the amulet..scence changes a little bit. thanks

estathe

Mar 2, 2021
Ahhh so you have to go to the hole and knock.. than refuse the amulet..scence changes a little bit. thanks
If I remember, during the video clip sit in the armchair (do not look through the hole, do not knock).
Click the armchair after you get up

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
If I remember, during the video clip sit in the armchair (do not look through the hole, do not knock).
Click the armchair after you get up
Knocking was the only way for me to trigger another scene..but overall i don't really get, why not watching the BJ is changing the "tekken" scene :unsure:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Any NTR actually happen yet? Waiting for this game to start hitting the meat before jumping on it, Bawdy was great so I have good expectatives of this one too.

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal and Ooh
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes