4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
A mini event, a small preview, and an incomplete event.

Way to sell it lol
sorry for forcing you to pay for a product that is not finished, I would have to publish it every month for free in a page... wait a second...
Now seriously, every update I post I get a negative comment from you, reading it gives me the feeling that you obviously don't like the game, if you don't like the game... but it can't be, because every update you download and play it, so you must really like the game, no?
I've said it many times, I'm just one person and this is not my job, I would like it to be, but it doesn't give me enough to live, so I do what I can with the time I have.

Dec 21, 2019
sorry for forcing you to pay for a product that is not finished, I would have to publish it every month for free in a page... wait a second...
Now seriously, every update I post I get a negative comment from you, reading it gives me the feeling that you obviously don't like the game, if you don't like the game... but it can't be, because every update you download and play it, so you must really like the game, no?
I've said it many times, I'm just one person and this is not my job, I would like it to be, but it doesn't give me enough to live, so I do what I can with the time I have.
I just tell the truth. I was there for your last game every step of the way, telling the truth. It had ups and downs, it was decent but far from perfect. But overall I liked it. I also donated to it several times so, you're welcome! If you want to be coddled, perhaps try your discord?

because every update you download and play it
Quite wrong. I can't even play this one. It crashes right at the beginning, ya know, that issue you couldn't fix. I'm sorry this doesn't give you enough to live, but perhaps you're getting what it's worth. And for your compensation to increase instead of remaining stagnant, your work would have to change or improve in some way.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I just tell the truth. I was there for your last game every step of the way, telling the truth. It had ups and downs, it was decent but far from perfect. But overall I liked it. I also donated to it several times so, you're welcome! If you want to be coddled, perhaps try your discord?

Quite wrong. I can't even play this one. It crashes right at the beginning, ya know, that issue you couldn't fix. I'm sorry this doesn't give you enough to live, but perhaps you're getting what it's worth. And for your compensation to increase instead of remaining stagnant, your work would have to change or improve in some way.
First of all, I thank you for donating to me.

Second, I don't want to be coddled, but if you have the right to give your opinion without filters, I have the right to answer you without filters too.

the third thing, effectively I have not been able to solve the problem you have with the game, I do not have it, it works perfectly for me and for most people too, right now I have no way to solve this problem and I am looking for help to do it.

the fourth, if you have not been able to play any of the versions, why do you leave a negative comment regarding the new content? you don't know how long each event is, you don't know how long it takes a person to pass it, in short you don't even know what content is inside the game, but you feel obliged to leave a negative comment.

And the last thing, maybe I get what I deserve, and maybe I can improve the quality of the game much more, I think that the quality of what I'm putting out month after month has improved, but obviously there will be people like you who don't think the same, but I can't do more than keep making my games and try to improve little by little.
I guess you have very high standards for a single person who is making a video game alone and what that person can achieve in a single month

Reactions: SuperManolo
Dec 21, 2019

Second, I don't want to be coddled, but if you have the right to give your opinion without filters, I have the right to answer you without filters too.

the third thing, effectively I have not been able to solve the problem you have with the game, I do not have it, it works perfectly for me and for most people too, right now I have no way to solve this problem and I am looking for help to do it.

the fourth, if you have not been able to play any of the versions, why do you leave a negative comment regarding the new content? you don't know how long each event is, you don't know how long it takes a person to pass it, in short you don't even know what content is inside the game, but you feel obliged to leave a negative comment.

And the last thing, maybe I get what I deserve, and maybe I can improve the quality of the game much more, I think that the quality of what I'm putting out month after month has improved, but obviously there will be people like you who don't think the same, but I can't do more than keep making my games and try to improve little by little.
I guess you have very high standards for a single person who is making a video game alone and what that person can achieve in a single month
It's not about "filters." Most of what you said was just false.

I tried one version on my phone a while ago, to see what I was missing. I also occasionally download a new version to see if the issue has been fixed, and since it never has I just look through the cgs. So yes, I do know what's in the game. And other people have already said this update was short lol. As did you, in your own description, which I just found funny. It's already been established, no need to deny it now.

Your work has pretty much stayed the same. Some updates are good, some are too short. Some scenes are good, some are too short. Sometimes it's like you use the lowest possible number of renders to just barely get the point of the scene across. A lot of scenes would feel so much better with more images and more effort put in. But other times the scenes turn out great and you can feel the effort. Like the last day of the festival in Bawdy Traditions, or the strip poker game. Those scenes had room to breathe, they weren't short and skimpy on the images. I'm sure you understand what I mean.

It's good months vs bad months right. It's unfortunate that some scenes have to suffer because you didn't have enough time or whatever. And it keeps happening, which is why I say things have stayed the same. It's not about standards, I'm just viewing it realistically. I suspect that most of the problem is the monthly schedule. Pretty much all the big successful games release larger updates every 2-3 months.

But in this update you realize one of the events needed to be longer and you're going to finish it later, so I guess that's progress.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
It's really not too hard to just view at other's work realistically....

For me, Bawdy Traditions was awesome, with only one issue: MC has been corrupted too fast.
After a couple of days she just fucks with anyone without teasing and embarrassing.
New game is very promising and I hope Willow will not sprint this way.

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020

Don't bother to reply him, he always find something bad to say in nearly every game i see him comment, so don't worry. Just a guy that needs attention and want to gain it from his negative comments. Really, i never found a good or a real critics from him haha

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Wait, what strip poker game? I am contractually obligated to try any games with a strip poker game within them.
Looking at context clues, it suggests it's in this one, and not Aedirn's other game. Maybe. Both don't have the greatest fan walkthroughs it seems.

Reactions: IsahKeim

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
Wait, what strip poker game? I am contractually obligated to try any games with a strip poker game within them.
Looking at context clues, it suggests it's in this one, and not Aedirn's other game. Maybe. Both don't have the greatest fan walkthroughs it seems.
To be honest I dont recall a Strip poker in this game at the moment, however in Bawdy's traditions (Aedirn other game) there're actually 2 times that you do a strip poker game, but is just a scene, actually you dont play the card game.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
To be honest I dont recall a Strip poker in this game at the moment, however in Bawdy's traditions (Aedirn other game) there're actually 2 times that you do a strip poker game, but is just a scene, actually you dont play the card game.
Ah, I thought from the context of the post it might be in this one. A shame it's just a scene though.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
I was kinda hoping during the scene with Agnus and Willow there at the end that they would start play fighting and end up in some kind of compromised position because of it. "Oh god, did it just slip in?" ;)

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Aedirm Studios, thank you, just finished 2.2 and was left wanting more. I only wish I could donate, but I'm already making cutbacks in my expenses. But, I send you much love and best wishes. Now, I am anxious to see beautiful Willow slide further and further down the lewd pole. Maybe, Dean can become her pimp. Would love to see her decked out like a truly slutty streetwalker turning tricks. Most importantly, if there is any way to create a decent save program with plenty of save slots? I want to save so many times, but I can't. Thanks again for your wonderful work. Lots of love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

DDDNOMYASS

Dec 12, 2020
Nice update, I'm so excited for more content of angus(or nathan) and willow.

Also I guess a second scene of willow going into men's bathroom could be so hot :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: IsahKeim

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
Nice update, I'm so excited for more content of angus(or nathan) and willow.

Also I guess a second scene of willow going into men's bathroom could be so hot :love:
I'm not a big fan of her friends taking advantage of her because they are like brothers to her but I do agree to see another scene in the bathroom, that scene was hot af.

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
Aedirn, I would like to know if this last scene has 3 different endings. I noticed that it has a scene with low, medium and high corruption. Do you have any other changes between corruption? Or will it start at the beginning until the end of the game?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Aedirn, I would like to know if this last scene has 3 different endings. I noticed that it has a scene with low, medium and high corruption. Do you have any other changes between corruption? Or will it start at the beginning until the end of the game?
unlike Bawdy traditions in the hidden end there are not three very defined levels of corruption, more important are certain decisions that unlock other decisions later on, but in the beginning you can start with the most corrupt decisions and then play in a more "pure" way, if you play in a "pure" way at the beginning and then make more corrupt decisions, there are changes in the scenes.
The last scene has only 3 different endings (for now) I am adding differences in the dialogues and other details that will make it different depending on the decisions you have made.

freshman15

Sep 6, 2017
hi can you add for angus the option to touch willow ass secretly without being catch until dean and nathan finich gaming, to be honest i was excpecting this to happen and it's so so hot

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes