4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Aedirn, thank you for this wonderful game. Willow is soooooo cute and lovable. I hate having to make her do anything bad. I've downloaded the latest version 0.2c, but I can't seem to be able to save. The game plays perfectly, but when I want to stop I can't find the save option or any options. I have to x out of the game. Do I have a bad download? P.S., is it possible to hide the text box?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Aedirn, thank you for this wonderful game. Willow is soooooo cute and lovable. I hate having to make her do anything bad. I've downloaded the latest version 0.2c, but I can't seem to be able to save. The game plays perfectly, but when I want to stop I can't find the save option or any options. I have to x out of the game. Do I have a bad download? P.S., is it possible to hide the text box?
Wow, that's weird, you should have the save option in the menu, it appears to me without problems.
Regarding to hide the text box for now is not possible, although I always leave a transparent text box at the end of each dialog in which there is an erotic image so you can see it as long as you want without text in front, later I will look for a script to remove it because there are many people who are asking me for it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, that's weird, you should have the save option in the menu, it appears to me without problems.
Regarding to hide the text box for now is not possible, although I always leave a transparent text box at the end of each dialog in which there is an erotic image so you can see it as long as you want without text in front, later I will look for a script to remove it because there are many people who are asking me for it.
Thanks for responding. Yes, I was able to save, just couldn't save just anywhere. It was easiest in the boy's and Willow's room but still can't save whenever I like. I did let Willow do the bad thing and it was hot and exciting. Your storyline is fantastic, and the renders are terrific. Willow is perfect as a saint and slut. Is Dean's father going to have interactions with Willow or Angus? Please keep the slut and saint paths available. Looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The hidden end 0.2.2

Here is the new version of The Hidden End.

The story will advance from Angus' point of view.

This version includes:

- A mini event (Angus' erotic dream).

- a small preview of the story

- An event (smoking joints with the guys) this last event is incomplete, it needs to be longer and improve some aspects.

I hope you like it and as always, see you next month, is the link for this version.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Hidden End v0.2.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Hidden End 0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
The game really has potential. I would love to have a route with Angus NTR only. Like a reeeaal nice and slow corruption Angus pulls off somehow...

Anyway good luck dev!!

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
That's att is very hot, nice dev....

ideas for next updates cum endurance Dean vs Angus with Willow and her roommates

Penis size comparison (willow holding Dean and Angus, thus humbling the size difference)

Dean become a premature ejaculator and Willow start humiliating the same

Dean accept defeat for Angus and masturbate watching sex between his girlfriend and "friend"

Aedirn just a few ideas, your work is very good, both story and animation. Don't feel obligated to do anything, I'm just a mere mortal lol

This game has more potential than bawdy traditions

Last edited:

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
This game has so so so so much potential , so many awesome scenes that could happen in the beach and in male dormitory showers , althouh since this is college... there could be a part of the campus with shared showers.... can't wait for more content!

EDIT: Holy shit! Just played the latest version Willow fucking around with Angus cock was so hot, I hope to see her masturbate Angus and Nathan in front of Dean, that would evolve into more sexual games
"Like Willow said... we're all friends

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes