4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 21, 2019
I have the same problem, hope can help us (
Looks like the dev was incapable of finding or fixing the issue so they gave up. Several people have that crash, but most people don't have it and that was good enough for them.

Honestly we're not missing much. I jumped through hoops to try it out on my phone. It's skimpy on the renders, especially during lewd scenes. Small updates, no animations. Similar to their last game, with no improvements to the work happening over time.

NyZz 777

Jun 25, 2020
No offense, but is there any unofficial non RPGM port of this game? it just look so interesting but I'm not a fan of RPGM unfortunately

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
No offense, but is there any unofficial non RPGM port of this game? it just look so interesting but I'm not a fan of RPGM unfortunately
no why would some one waste their time porting the game to a different engine when the game has had like 3 updates like what a dumb question

Reactions: Gudil and NyZz 777

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
The situations of H scenes in this game to this update so far is very exciting, like bawdy traditions, keep the good work. But i had to say that the updates are very shorts, the situation in this Update is good but ended to soon. The story is intriguing, specially the woman with no face (it scared the shit out of me and my boner).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Hidden End v0.1.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

mer2333

May 2, 2020
Aedirn , great games , thank you . Can you tell me what is the usual delay between the first release on patreon and uploading the new version here? Or when you will upload version 0.2 here?

Reactions: SuperManolo

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Aedirn , great games , thank you . Can you tell me what is the usual delay between the first release on patreon and uploading the new version here? Or when you will upload version 0.2 here?
it depends on the month and the work I have, usually from 5 days to a week, but I'm trying to solve some bugs that people are having, it's getting a little complicated because they don't appear to me personally and to many people either, so it may be delayed a little because I don't like to release something that has bugs that prevent to continue the story even if they are only a couple of people... but the truth is I don't know what the problem is, I keep reviewing again and again the events and everything seems to be in order.

Apr 12, 2021
it depends on the month and the work I have, usually from 5 days to a week, but I'm trying to solve some bugs that people are having, it's getting a little complicated because they don't appear to me personally and to many people either, so it may be delayed a little because I don't like to release something that has bugs that prevent to continue the story even if they are only a couple of people... but the truth is I don't know what the problem is, I keep reviewing again and again the events and everything seems to be in order.
I don't know if it's gonna help you, but in some games if i hold Enter to accelerate the game, sometimes freezes or crashes...

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes