4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Hidden End v0.1.2b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Here I bring you the new version of The Hidden End I hope you like it a lot.

It was planned that this version was more extensive, but due to various technical and personal problems I have felt obliged to cut it so you can enjoy this month's version, I apologize but it has been impossible for me to make the version I had planned, from the 8th of next month I will be in my new home and I can work peacefully in the new version of the game.

Anyway I give you this small version that is focused on a day that our protagonists will spend on the beach before the start of classes.

Here you have the

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Here I bring you the new version of The Hidden End I hope you like it a lot.

It was planned that this version was more extensive, but due to various technical and personal problems I have felt obliged to cut it so you can enjoy this month's version, I apologize but it has been impossible for me to make the version I had planned, from the 8th of next month I will be in my new home and I can work peacefully in the new version of the game.

Anyway I give you this small version that is focused on a day that our protagonists will spend on the beach before the start of classes.

Here you have the Link
Mostly NTR developer really like your games but i'll be honest you need to be more wilder. I'm hoping if you make another NTR game, you can make HUGE TITTIES Milf as the Main or all female character have huge tits. I don't care if their role is being mother or wife (wife is better).

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Mostly NTR developer really like your games but i'll be honest you need to be more wilder. I'm hoping if you make another NTR game, you can make HUGE TITTIES Milf as the Main or all female character have huge tits. I don't care if their role is being mother or wife (wife is better).
Bro , pls no bimbo , they break game . If i see any bimbo on any games in images i just skip that game :D

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Here you see the loving couple staring into each other's ... eyes?
face2face.png
If the guy on the left is human, I'm not sure what the girl on the right is. Her head is about 20% larger, and her eyes about double the size of his. It's like half super-manga vision and half not.

• Haha
Reactions: skryks and 5554432
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes