irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.18] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Love your work, huge thanks for it, but my virus protection has a problem with MixDrop and both Chrome and Firefox refuse to download this file due to a virus.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There are no virus, it's a Mixdrop issue.
Try from the Patreon link it's free.
Hey Joker, purely out of curiosity, is there a reason yourself and a couple of other mod makers use Mixdrop links (constantly problematic) rather than say a Mediafile or Mega Link? Given how many people have issues with Mix I'm interested why some folk persist in using it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Joker, purely out of curiosity, is there a reason yourself and a couple of other mod makers use Mixdrop links (constantly problematic) rather than say a Mediafile or Mega Link? Given how many people have issues with Mix I'm interested why some folk persist in using it.
Yes, no False DMCA Take Down, Unlimited uploads and downloads, No False Reports to ban my accounts like people used to do when I used Mega.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Ahhh...I guessed there would be reason that eluded me heh. Thanks for the reply and explanation.
You're welcome, I know Mixdrop has some issues, but for me, it solved a lot of headaches.

molva

Jan 6, 2023
The mixdrop is entirely unfeasible for me. It has many issues. Additionally, some modders like to use the MEGA DRIVE, which is also somewhat impractical due to the need to pay for the plan because of the transfer limit.

SacredDark

Dec 30, 2020
Done playing THS V0.18 (all the way to day 40), I must say that i'm genuinely in love with the character design and their traits (especially Angelina, Mila & Sophia ❤︎ MY BABIES) the story telling were superb, not gonna lie.

One thing I would do is add a couple more music into the game, instead of making one song loop over and over.

To Dev(xxerikxx), I hope you are seeing this :
I can't wait to see the illustrated version through it's completion due to the fact that it has great potential!
and I also beg of you to please not get it abandoned in some way, shape or form.

All that aside, If there is any Discord channel for this game or the other one, I won't even think twice but to join in!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MOL-X and xxerikxx

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
The mixdrop is entirely unfeasible for me. It has many issues. Additionally, some modders like to use the MEGA DRIVE, which is also somewhat impractical due to the need to pay for the plan because of the transfer limit.
use a vpn if you're having problems with mixdrop.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Done playing THS V0.18 (all the way to day 40), I must say that i'm genuinely in love with the character design and their traits (especially Angelina, Mila & Sophia ❤︎ MY BABIES) the story telling were superb, not gonna lie.

One thing I would do is add a couple more music into the game, instead of making one song loop over and over.

To Dev(xxerikxx), I hope you are seeing this :
I can't wait to see the illustrated version through it's completion due to the fact that it has great potential!
and I also beg of you to please not get it abandoned in some way, shape or form.

All that aside, If there is any Discord channel for this game or the other one, I won't even think twice but to join in!
Thanks! Yes, we can improve music, gallery, menus and many other things. But I don't think that we should focus too much on that until the story is finished. Hopefully we will reach a natural end for the story at some point and then we will start working on improving the game with better music, better animations, more renders, video-walkthrough and other thinks that Patreons has been asking for. Yes, there's a Discord group for the 15$+ Patreons where it's possible to discuss the game with other supporters.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks! Yes, we can improve music, gallery, menus and many other things. But I don't think that we should focus too much on that until the story is finished. Hopefully we will reach a natural end for the story at some point and then we will start working on improving the game with better music, better animations, more renders, video-walkthrough and other thinks that Patreons has been asking for. Yes, there's a Discord group for the 15$+ Patreons where it's possible to discuss the game with other supporters.
Wouldn't the "natural end" to the story be an endpoint that would smoothly transition to the beginning of 2nd Chance?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Wouldn't the "natural end" to the story be an endpoint that would smoothly transition to the beginning of 2nd Chance?
No, I feel that's Angelina is 3 years older and have different position in THS in that story. It's not clear that she even has a sexual relationship with her stepdad anymore. This story is about how it all started.

Reactions: Emelex

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
No, I feel that's Angelina is 3 years older and have different position in THS in that story. It's not clear that she even has a sexual relationship with her stepdad anymore. This story is about how it all started.
I hope you add more ntr into the game it just fits so well and will enhance it greatly and will reach broader audience. Avoidable would make it ok for everyone.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes