OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I am just sharing my mind, weird that you are so aware of what I do. Are you following me or something. Ugh, thats weird as fuck ngl
You and I took part in a..."discussion" in the Mason Gambit thread and well you lost your shit over 2 LI sharing a kiss.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You and I took part in a..."discussion" in the Mason Gambit thread and well you lost your shit over 2 LI sharing a kiss.
But was that scene in accordance with the rest of the game in that case? That was the issue there, that it was extremely out if place within the story. And made the main message of the VN(which was being faithful and shit) into a joke.

Ntr is not out of place here it has been part of it from the start even if there werent any explicit scenes early on. And you are getting kind of annoying now and clogging up this thread, mind your business dude, I dont know you.

Reactions: Priappus and Asedor

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I hope you add more ntr into the game it just fits so well and will enhance it greatly and will reach broader audience. Avoidable would make it ok for everyone.
Your opinion is noted, but it's not my goal to reach a bigger audience. I'm just trying to create a story that I find enjoyable. If others find it enjoyable as well then that's great but I'm not going to pander to anyone.

Just to make a scene avoidable doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The character has their personalities and their sexual preferences. The only person you have some control over is the MC. You will get the opportunity to take part in sexual activities one on one or threesomes. (Most of the threesomes are avoidable).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Your opinion is noted, but it's not my goal to reach a bigger audience. I'm just trying to create a story that I find enjoyable. If others find it enjoyable as well then that's great but I'm not going to pander to anyone.

Just to make a scene avoidable doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The character has their personalities and their sexual preferences. The only person you have some control over is the MC. You will get the opportunity to take part in sexual activities one on one or threesomes. (Most of the threesomes are avoidable).
This is a worthy answer! just follow your plan and don’t have to change anything because of complaints and desires. The game is better the way it is. When you change something from your daily plans, a lot of dissatisfaction and misunderstandings will begin in the plot. (y)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I hope you add more ntr into the game it just fits so well and will enhance it greatly and will reach broader audience. Avoidable would make it ok for everyone.
I agree with you,I've been saying for a long time that NTR would make this game amazing.Now it's like toast without cheese.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Interesting, I thought this was tied to the call with ehr, ask about training she offers the Angelina fun with Jenny, take the other option you get the make Angelina jealous by fucking Jenny yourself?
Yes, that influence the scene as well. You need to let Jenny and Angelina have sex

Reactions: Lliw21 and Maviarab

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.19] [xxerikxx]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHigherSocietyIllustrated-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Vasilji

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Just to make a scene avoidable doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
Yes it does mean that. People need to learn to accept that if it's avoidable and you avoid it, it didn't happen.
You are free to do whatever you want with your story. I quite enjoy it even if you don't add any NTR or if you will add NTR.
That's not my issue here personally. But please do not push that narrative. We need to remove such thoughts from peoples minds. It's a very regressive mindset to have. What you are referring to is a choice that's given to the player if they want to see a scene or not and no matter what they pick it happens either off screen or you see it. A scene that can be avoided but still happens and those ones I can agree are bad. That's not what people want though. When people say avoid they mean if I avoid this scene, it doesn't happen in my playthrough, they want their choice to matter and some vocal vanilla lovers aside that's good enough and people need to learn to accept that.
But at the end of the day, the content you create in your game, is your choice and and that's perfectly fine.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes