calel

Aug 19, 2021
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.18] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Please update your mod if you have time

Reactions: ImaginaryMe

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But at the end of the day, the content you create in your game, is your choice and and that's perfectly fine.
Lol your entire previous comments seem to indicate you don't think it's fine at all. What I think is, this isn't the VN for you and what people do need to accept, is not everything in life goes how they think it should. ;)

Reactions: firsttry51

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Yes it does mean that. People need to learn to accept that if it's avoidable and you avoid it, it didn't happen.
You are free to do whatever you want with your story. I quite enjoy it even if you don't add any NTR or if you will add NTR.
That's not my issue here personally. But please do not push that narrative. We need to remove such thoughts from peoples minds. It's a very regressive mindset to have. What you are referring to is a choice that's given to the player if they want to see a scene or not and no matter what they pick it happens either off screen or you see it. A scene that can be avoided but still happens and those ones I can agree are bad. That's not what people want though. When people say avoid they mean if I avoid this scene, it doesn't happen in my playthrough, they want their choice to matter and some vocal vanilla lovers aside that's good enough and people need to learn to accept that.
But at the end of the day, the content you create in your game, is your choice and and that's perfectly fine.
This is not a sandbox-game where you can change peoples personalities. You have control over choices the MC makes, nobody else. If you're looking for a sandbox game then there's plenty of other games here on F95zone. Angelina is bisexual, she will have sex with some girls in this story and there's nothing that you can do to avoid that. She needs to have experiences with girls because getting help from Daddy to understand her sexuality is a big part of the story. She will at some point need MC's permission to have sex with other girls but the first scene with Sophia is not avoidable. MC can deny her to have sex with girls with girls but that doesn't change Angelina's sexuality. If that is problematic for you then this is not a game that you should play.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
This is not a sandbox-game where you can change peoples personalities. You have control over choices the MC makes, nobody else. If you're looking for a sandbox game then there's plenty of other games here on F95zone. Angelina is bisexual, she will have sex with some girls in this story and there's nothing that you can do to avoid that. She needs to have experiences with girls because getting help from Daddy to understand her sexuality is a big part of the story. She will at some point need MC's permission to have sex with other girls but the first scene with Sophia is not avoidable. MC can deny her to have sex with girls with girls but that doesn't change Angelina's sexuality. If that is problematic for you then this is not a game that you should play.
Perfect reasoning and my understanding is the base for a good cest/big age gap is being accepting of the younger partner needs and having their best interests in mind.
in the end life goes on and maybe someday Ange is going to have another partner, even if is another girl.

Tho I'm wishing to read my Mc having a kid even if is from another LI.

Reactions: Asedor and Priappus

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
People that have such strong opinions about what should or shouldn't be put in a game just need to go and make their own damn game. You can make suggestions to a dev, but at the end of the day it's their story and they can do whatever the fuck they want in their game.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well Isn't it obvious that Mc have power over girls - so girls need to obey :unsure: if girls want to have lesbian sex Mc need to approve (y)

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm starting to think the MC's daughter is going to become someone else's plaything ... :unsure:
don't know if i like the idea or not .. guess i'll have to wait and see where things go in this game .. seems to kinda have changed direction somewhat to what i remember it going ... :unsure:
still an awesome game ...

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: xxerikxx

pastor fuzzzzzz

Jan 26, 2019
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.19] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
your walkthrough contains a virus or malware

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i'm starting to think the MC's daughter is going to become someone else's plaything ... :unsure:
don't know if i like the idea or not .. guess i'll have to wait and see where things go in this game .. seems to kinda have changed direction somewhat to what i remember it going ... :unsure:
still an awesome game ...

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
No. We already know how Angelina and MC's story goes because this is a prequel. You don't need to worry about that. She is going to become a member of the society and she has some lessons to learn but she will not be someone else's plaything. Women in the society are not for exploitation, but rather use sexual dynamics for their own advancement and furthering the power and influence of the society.

Reactions: xxerikxx
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes